Sunday 24 October 2021

A New Tutor (F/f story)

For some reason, my math scores really dropped the year I turned fourteen. Before that, I had gotten mostly A's and a few B's, and was quite happy. But that year, all I got C's or D's. It wasn't a new teacher that didn't like me; I had the same teacher as the previous years. It wasn't that I worked any less; I did the same amount of work as previously. But for some reason, my grades continued to drop. My parents freaked out at this, and since the exam was coming up and I was nowhere near prepared, they decided to hire me a tutor.

A few days later, Nicole showed up at our house. She was eighteen, tall and beautiful and really, really friendly. I liked her instantly. But she was also efficient. When we finished the introduction, we sat down in my room to work on the math. She picked up the book, gave me a couple of math problems and sat back waiting for me to finish them. After half an hour, she looked at what I had done, frowned her face slightly, showed me my mistakes and how to correct them, and gave me a couple of new ones. After a couple of hours, she told me it was enough for the day, and she took me out for ice cream.

This went on for a couple of days, and every time I handed her the work I had done, the frown got deeper and deeper. She picked up a pen and pointed at the sheet I had worked on earlier that day.

"Take a look here. Some parts here, you don't know what you're doing, you're just guessing how to address the problem, and some places, you just skip it. And yet, at other times," she moved the pen further down the page, "you show that you really understand the subject. In fact, it seems to come naturally.

Considering the fact that just last year, you got mostly A's, I can come to only one conclusion. Math comes instinctively to you, you're naturally good at it. You would therefore spend less time working on it than your classmates, so you're not used to working for your grades. Then, the math got too hard, your natural skills weren't enough anymore. You needed to work, something you're not used to – at least in math." She tapped the pen at the desk. "Therefore, I have only one solution. Work harder," she said with a smile. She handed me the book and told me to start studying.

A few days passed, and Nicole kept frowning. At last, one Thursday afternoon, she sat me down again. "You still won't study as hard as you're supposed to. You still think you can cruise through the tests, but you can't anymore."

"I try, but it's hard!" I said defensively. I really liked Nicole, and hated when she criticised me.

"You're just not motivated. Stand up." As I did so, she sat up in her chair, straightening out the front of her skirt. "Now come over here." Something in her voice made me nervous, so I approached cautiously. When I got within her reach, her hands immediately moved to the front of my jeans, and she started unzipping them.

I was too surprised to move, and another shock came as she grabbed my arm and pulled me forward. As I landed across her lap, I felt disoriented. What was happening?

The answer came right away, as a sharp smack landed on my left cheek. Then another smack, on my right cheek, followed by a lot more. Nicole was spanking me!

I tried to stand up, but Nicole put her left hand at the small of my back, holding me down, while her right hand kept working on my rear end. The smacks were light, so they didn't sting much, but there was a lot of them, and the heat built up. Before long, I was kicking my legs. "Ow! Let me up."

"Not yet, sweetie," Nicole told me, still spanking me. "You need to learn that you can't cruise through class anymore. You need to start studying." I put my hand back, trying to block the spanking, but Nicole grabbed my wrist without even slowing down.

By now, my butt hurt like crazy, and I started crying. Nothing I could do would make her stop, so I just lay across her lap waiting for her to finish. But the sting was unbearable, and the spanking seemed to go on forever.

But then, after what seemed like a year of stinging slaps on my delicate rear end, Nicole suddenly stopped. "Have you learned your lesson now?"

"Y-yes," I hiccupped.

"Are you going to study hard now?"

"Yes, pleeeease stop spanking me, I've learned my lesson!"

Satisfied with my answer, Nicole helped me to my feet. I danced around on the floor, trying in vain to rub the sting out of my poor bottom. After a few minutes, I realized that my jeans were still around my knees, so I pulled them up, letting out a hiss of pain as the rough fabric touched my sore bottom. Nicole sent me a look that said "I feel sorry for you but you deserved it". She then came up to me and gave me a hug to let me know that the punishment was over. As I eased slowly down on the hard wooden seat, she handed me the book and told me to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...