Sunday 9 January 2022

Caught at Home (F/f story)

I peeked around the corner before entering the living room. Even though I knew that both my parents and my sister were at work, there was still part of me that was afraid they'd catch me. But of course, the living room was empty, as was the rest of the house.

I was supposed to be at school, of course, but didn't really feel like a double maths lesson today. Miss Daniels rarely bothered with the register, so there was a really good chance she'd wouldn't even notice that I was gone. And even if she did, she had decided that I was one of the good girls, so I could probably just tell her that I was feeling a bit queasy that morning, and decided to head home and lie down for a bit. And since I was planning on spending that afternoon on the sofa and watching television, it was even sort of true.

About half an hour later, I was sitting in front of the TV, giggling, when I heard a strict voice: "Katie, what are you doing here?"

I jumped a bit, and suddenly noticed that my sister was standing on the other side of the room, examining me critically. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach as I realized that I was busted. "H-hi, Emily. Home early today?"

"There was less work at the retirement home than usual, so one of us got to go home early. I was the lucky one, today. But don't change the subject. Why aren't you at school?"

"Uh... Planning day," I said, trying to sound sincere. "Yep, school's closed today."

"...So you decided to dress in your uniform to watch television?"

"Uhm..." I wasn't really prepared for that question.

She folded her arms in front of her, glaring at me. "Katherine Summers, you are about to dig yourself into a fairly big hole right now, so for your sake, you'd better start telling the truth. Are you skipping school?"

"Just a few lessons, honest!" I said, trying my best to look sorry for my misdeeds.

"You know," she said, grinning like a house cat staring at a cornered mouse. "I should probably tell mum and dad about it, and see how they handle it." I squirmed. We both knew exactly how they would handle it. If I was lucky, I would find myself over my mother's lap, squealing and sobbing under the onslaught of her wicked hairbrush. If I was unlucky, it would be my father's belt. Either way, I wouldn't be sitting down to watch television any time soon.

"Please, Emily, don't tell them. I'll do anything!"

"Oh?" She said, her grin growing wider. "Anything?" I knew that this was payback. Usually, she might have let me go with a disappointed shake of her head, but a couple of weeks earlier, I'd told mum about the pack of cigarettes she kept in her drawer. Our parents did not allow smoking in the house. After she'd gotten her bare bottom blistered with the hairbrush, she'd thrown me a look that told me quite clearly that she was going to have her revenge.

"How about this, I'll punish you myself, and then I will make sure that this little matter remains between the two of us. How does that sound?"

"Punish?" I asked. I had a very bad feeling about this.

"With a spanking, of course. A good, long, hard spanking, with your skirt raised and your panties lowered." She smiled at the mental image. I didn't.

"You can't spank me!" I protested.

She shrugged. "Fine. Then mum and dad can do it instead. I'm sure you'd prefer mum's hairbrush to my hand, right?"

I squirmed in my seat again. "Just your hand?"

"Just my hand," she said, nodding.

"And you won't tell anyone about this?"

"Not a soul," she said, her voice full of sadistic joy as she realized that I was going to take her deal.

I bit my lip, but in the end, I looked up at her and nodded. I rose to my feet, and she sat down on the sofa, smoothing her skirt. I was about to lean forward and place myself over her lap, but she held me back. "Oh, no. There is something you have to do first."

"What?" I said, confused.

"Ask me to spank you."

I opened my mouth to protest, but the look in her eyes told me it was not up for negotiation. Sometimes, when we'd been particularly bad, mum or dad would ask us to stand up, admit our misdeeds, and ask us for a spanking. They said it built character and made us take responsibility for our actions, or something like that. I didn't know if I believed them, but I certainly knew that the only reason why Emily did it was to watch me squirm.

I placed my hands behind my back and held my head high, like we were always instructed to do. "I am sorry that I skipped school today, Emily. I have been a bad girl. Please give me a good spanking on my bare bottom." I shivered a little – I hated this ritual.

"Why, certainly, Katie. What a lovely request!" Gently, but firmly, she guided me over her lap. Ny head and legs were down, making my bottom the highest point of my body, and once she was satisfied, she started to raise my skirt. "Imagine if your little friends could see you now, Katie. Over my lap, your backside in the air, about to be spanked like a bad little girl. Oh, how they would laugh."

I wanted to point out that less than a month ago, she'd been in this same position over our mother's lap, but I had a feeling that reminding her of that time I got her in trouble would be a bad idea at this point.

I had known it was coming, but it was still incredibly embarrassing when she placed her fingers in the waistband of my panties. She took her time, enjoying every second as she slowly peeled them down to my knees. With my bare cheeks on display, she started to rub my bottom, gently pinching it.

"You've been a bad girl, Katie," she said in a voice that tried its hardest to sound stern. "And now, you're going to pay for it."

I wasn't expecting any mercy from my older sister, but when she raised her hand and started to spank me, the pain spreading through my bottom made me gasp. I would never have imagined that her palm could sting like this! In my shock, I tried to stand up, but she placed her hand in the small of my back and pushed me back down. "Oh, no, little girl, you're not going anywhere until I'm done with you." There was clear air of satisfaction in her voice as she watched me squirm over her lap.

I had made the decision to take my punishment in stoic silence, but all that went out the window as soon as the spanking started. I gasped loudly as her firm, steel-like palm crashed down on my unprotected rear end, and I was soon kicking my legs, pleading for mercy. When I almost fell off her lap, she wrapped her leg around mine, leaving me trapped as she continued the spanking.

"Is the little cry-baby going to be a good little girl from now on?" she asked me.

"Ow! Yes, I'll be good, I promise!"

"Say it! Say, 'Cry-baby is going to be a good little girl.'"

This was so humiliating, but when I hesitated, she aimed a hard volley of spanks to my sit spots, causing me to shriek in pain. "Cry-baby is going to be a good little girl!" I yelled.

By the time I was allowed to stand, my bottom was bright red. Emily giggled as I danced from foot to foot, trying to rub the sting away, and I had a new respect for hand-spankings.

"Now, behave like a good little girl, or you're going to find yourself back over my knee, do you understand?"

"Yes, Emily." Anything to avoid a spanking like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...