Saturday 29 January 2022

Working on vacation (M/F story)

She read through the report, checking that every line of the document was as it should be before she signed it. Satisfied, she moved on to the next in the pile. If she finished this pile either today or tomorrow, she could mail it back before the weekend.

Her boyfriend stepped up behind her, briefly massaging her shoulders. "Thanks, I needed that,"
she told him.

"That's what a vacation is for, Sue. Relaxing. You want to know what a vacation is NOT for?" He picked up the pile of papers in front of her. "This. Put the reports away and relax."

"They need me to sign this."

"Probably, but it can still wait. You've been on vacation five days now, and for four of them, you've been working. You're supposed to calm down, to relax in the sun, to spend some time with your boyfriend."

"It's not hurting anyone."

"It's hurting you, even if you don't realize it. You need to put all of this out of your mind. You're going to take the next four or five days off, and if I see you working at any time during those days, I'm taking you over my knee and spanking some sense into you."

Sue turned away from him, ignoring him. Jokes like that weren't the least bit funny. But she decided she could spend the day next to the pool anyway.

The next day, Sue had picked up where she had left off, going through the reports she had to sign. No problems in the contract – sign and move on. Suddenly, she noticed that Steve was standing next to her, looking quite annoyed.

"Stand up."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I said, stand up."

She did so, wondering what was going on. He sat down in the chair, and looked up at her. "I told you, you need to stop working for the next few weeks."

"My work is important!"

"Not as important as your health!" And he grabbed her wrist and dragged her over his knee. Sue was disoriented and confused, unsure of what was happening. Then the first smack landed, hard hand on tight jeans.

"Ow!" She kicked her legs as he delivered half a dozen spanks, each as hard as the first. "Hey, knock it off! Stop kidding around, that hurts!"

"You still think I'm kidding? Let's see if this convinces you." And he helped her to her feet. Before she could register relief at this, his hands moved to the front of her jeans and he started to unbutton them. Too shocked to resist, she suddenly found her jeans pulled down around her ankles, and she was back over his knee. The spanking started again, much more painful without the protection of her jeans.

"You can't keep working all the time," he said as he delivered a series of spanks to her sit spots. "You're just making yourself sick. And if you won't take care of yourself, I will."

"You call this taking care of me!?"

"Yes. If you're not willing to listen with your ears, I'll have to communicate through your bottom. Is it working?"

"Let me up, you asshole!"

He raised an eyebrow. "I'll take that as a 'no', then." To her great despair, he pulled her panties down, revealing two rosy cheeks.

For a while, he kept on spanking her, moving from cheek to cheek and making sure he covered her entire bottom. When her backside was starting to turn red, he tried again. "Can you tell me what you did wrong?"

"No! And even if I could, I wouldn't!"

Suddenly, she was back on her feet, and Steve had vanished into the bedroom. Well, at last it was over! She would have to talk to him about these strange ideas of his. She turned her head and looked at her bottom. It felt a lot worse than it looked, that was for sure.

Steve entered the room again, carrying her old wooden hairbrush. Sue suddenly realized what he was planning, and ran. Or, at least, she tried, but since her jeans and panties were still around her ankles, she didn't get very far.

Steve grabbed her around the waist and lifted her over to the chair, lowering her over his knee. "Let's see if this can change your attitude."

"Steve! Please, can't we talk about this?"

"Not yet." And he started the spanking. Sue cried out at the first stroke; that brush was a lot more painful than his hand. The smacks came hard and fast, and soon, she was crying openly.

A few minutes of brushing later, he stopped, and started rubbing her bottom with the brush. "Are you ready to tell me what you did wrong now?"

"Yes!"

"Good. Let's hear it."

"I kept working, even when you told me not to."

"And why was that wrong?"

"Because you told me not too, and because I wasn't spending time with you."

He sighed. "That's not what this is about at all. It's a bonus, sure. Let's try it again, and if you get it wrong, it's five more minutes with the brush."

"Five!?"

"Five is a good number. Ten is better, perhaps. Would you like to make it ten?"

"No, sir."

"Let's try again. What did you do wrong?"

She thought back to his earlier lecture. "Because I forgot to look after myself, and I should be resting?"

He kept rubbing her bottom with the brush. "Is that your final answer?"

She hesitated. She REALLY didn't want to get this wrong. "Yes," she said, nervously.

"And you're right." He helped her to her feet, and her hands flew back to her bottom.

"I'm going out to the pool. Feel free to join me. If you pick up work at ANY TIME during the next week, I'm picking up the brush. Got that?" She nodded.

Ten minutes later, Sue was standing in front of the mirror in her bikini, studying her red rear. One thing was for sure, she wasn't going to the beach any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...