Sunday 6 February 2022

At the bar (M/FF story)

It was late night, and I was at my favourite bar. Most of the time, there would be lots of people, good bartenders, and great beer. Unfortunately, none of those were here tonight.

Well, to be fair, the beer could be quite good, but since I had been unable to get my hands on any of it, it wasn't an easy judgement to make. The lone bartender was talking to a friend of hers. Two blond women in tight shirts and virtually non-existent shorts would usually fall into the "good things"-category. Nevertheless, anything that kept me from the glass of beer I had ordered ten minutes ago would sadly have to be classified as a bad thing.

I got to my feet and walked over, trying once again to get their attention. "Hey! Excuse me." The bartender turned to look at me, piercing blue eyes letting me know that I was in no way excused. "I believe I ordered a beer from you some time ago. I would like it now."

She picked up a glass and filled it, letting me know without words that my intrusion into their oh-so-precious conversation was not at all appreciated. Beer in hand, I walked back to the table I had occupied at the back of the bar. I sat down, leaned backward, and put the glass to my lips, eager to taste the golden brew.

Two seconds later, I was on my feet again. I managed to get the bartender's attention with a delicate combination of hand movements, coughing and yelling.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Yes? What is it now?"

"I distinctly remember ordering a BEER. Regular beer contains alcohol. This is, unfortunately, a NON-alcoholic beer." I pushed it over the counter towards her. Again, she rolled her eyes at me, removing the offending object and pouring me an actual beer. She glared at me as she handed it to me. "And I would like to make a formal complaint about the service at this bar. I have always believed in the principle of treating paying customers nicely. Included in that, one would ordinarily find 'listening when they're trying to get your attention'."

"I'm just talking to my friend here," she said, with another eye roll. She was getting rather good at those. "What's the problem? We're hard-working girls."

"You think that jabbing away for hours is working hard? You're brats, is what you are, and brats in need of a good paddling at that," I told her. I expected another eye roll, but was mistaken. They both gasped audibly, and turned towards me, impish smirks starting to appear on their faces.

"Oh? We are, are we?" said her friend, speaking to me for the first time.

"Yes, you are, and I wouldn't mind pulling you over my knee and teaching you that myself."

They giggled. The bartender whispered something in her friend's ear, and got a nod in return. The bartender turned towards me, and now, the tone of her voice was sweet as sugar. "Well, we'll be closing soon. Would you like to wait outside with Crystal?" She nodded towards her friend.

"Oh? Why?" The turn of the conversation had left me quite confused.

"Well, you've got to give us our paddling, right? I don't see any paddles around here."

"Me neither," Crystal added.

The confusion was over, and I found I quite liked this turn of events. I realized that I would have to leave my beer behind, and it does feel sad to abandon something you've fought so hard to gain. Still, it was important to prioritize.

Me and Crystal stood outside the building for about five minutes while the few remaining patrons left, and the bartender locked up. During that time, not much was said, but Crystal would occasionally glance over at me and blush furiously. When the bartender showed up, she led way to their apartment, located a few blocks away. On the way in, I saw a sign by the door. "Crystal and Heather." Good, I thought. I'm not as knowledgeable about etiquette as I perhaps should be, but I firmly believe that you should at least learn the name of the girl whose bottom you'll be paddling.

When we got in, Heather led me into the kitchen and asked me if I wanted a drink. I asked her if she had any beer. She giggled and leaned into the fridge, giving me a great look of the seat of her tight shorts as she bent over. She then handed be a bottle. For the second time that night, I leaned back to let the golden brew flow into my throat. For the second time that night, I was disappointed. I put the non-alcoholic beer down on the table.

"Right. I guess we found out who will be the first one over my lap."

She smiled, and handed me a real one. I drained half of it on the first sip. It is incredible how much a man can want something when it's repeatedly pulled out of his grasp. Just as I put the beer down on the table, Crystal appeared, holding a ping-pong paddle. Too flimsy an implement for my tastes, but used correctly, it could definitely bring tears to a brat's eyes. I told her to hold on to it for the time being.

The chairs in the kitchen were wooden, sturdy enough to carry the weight of both me and the girl over my lap, and without any handles to get in the way. I sat down on it and pulled Heather over my lap.

I don't know what it is about a woman's bottom that makes it that much cuter the instant it's turned over someone's lap. Through her shorts, I could make out one of the loveliest backsides I had ever seen. Spankable, I thought to myself. That is a very spankable bottom. Soon to be a very spanked bottom.

I decided to start with my hand over her shorts. What I really wanted was to immediately bare her bottom, pick up the paddle, and paddle her butt raw, but I realized that if I was too harsh, they might change their mind, and I would lose my chance to get my hands on Crystal's goods.

I gave her a few light spanks, starting off easy. Heather laughed and turned her head to look at me. "You said you'd spank me! If all you wanted to do was touch my backside, you should have said so."

I gave her a dozen of the hardest slaps I could muster. "Better?" I asked her. She looked at me, the annoying smirk gone, replaced with a grimace of pain.

"Not quite that hard, please."

"That's my decision, not yours."

I continued to spank her. Every slap on that tight bottom sounded like a gunshot, and I briefly wondered about what the neighbours might hear. But I realized that with these two as neighbours, worse sounds were probably quite common. In fact, if I had been their neighbour, hearing those brats getting their just deserts would have been a dream come true.

As I warmed Heather's seat, enjoying the sound of her yelping in pain as my hard hand landed, I glanced over at Crystal. She sat there wiggling back and forth, clearly impatient to take her friend's place. That pleased me.

When I felt that Heather had received enough of a warm-up, I told her to stand up. She did so, seeming disappointed that it was over so quickly. But her spirits rose again when I turned her to face me, unbuttoned her shorts, and pulled them right off her. Her panties soon followed. Then, I pulled the brat, now naked from the waist down, back over my lap.

By now, her bottom was darkly pink, and she wiggled around as she waited impatiently for what was ahead. I decided to give her a few dozen smacks with my hand, to see how sensitive she was without her clothes on. Her reaction surprised me. She started yelping in pain, reacting much more strongly than previously. Even though her shorts were so thin I was sure I could see through them if I held them in the air, they obviously provided some protection. I smiled. Seeing this arrogant brat in pain was very enjoyable.

But the warm-up was over. I asked Crystal to hand me the paddle, and she did so eagerly, clearly enjoying seeing her friend getting spanked. I rubbed around in circles, trying to make Heather relax. She did so, and I immediately gave her the hardest smack I could. She cried out in pain, but the dozen spanks following the first one took her breath away. I spanked hard and fast, really painting her bottom red.

When I felt that she sounded sorry enough, I told her to stand up. Slowly, she did so. When she tried to rub her bottom, I gave her thigh a smack with the paddle. "Go stand in the corner with your hands on your head."

When she obeyed, I then turned to Crystal and told her to come over. She did so, but slowly and nervously. She was clearly a little surprised by the tomato-red colour in her friend's bottom. But she still approached me. I smiled. These girls clearly appreciated a little handiwork.

I decided to waste no time with warm-ups and hand-spankings, and go to the main event straight away. She looked down at the floor as I started to undo the button of her shorts, lowering them half-way before letting them drop to the floor. I then did the same with her panties. With her shorts and panties on the floor, the blond brat looked even cuter than before. I patted my lap, and she placed herself over it. I picked up the paddle and started right away.

I don't know whether it was because she didn't have a warm-up, or Crystal just didn't handle pain as well as her friend, but the reaction was much more powerful. She kicked her legs and squealed as the paddle painted her rear end pink. I realized her movements could impair my aim, and decided to do something about it. With my leg wrapped around both of hers and a hand wrapped around her waist, there was very little Crystal could do, so I concentrated on her most important feature.

With her bottom already pink and turning red, Crystal started yelping. The two of them sounded like small, yapping dogs, and it was adorable.

I glanced over at Heather, and found her peeking over her shoulder at her friend's spanking. I pointed at her with the paddle. "Young lady, turn around this instance, or you're going back over my knee after I'm finished with her." She whipped around, whimpering. She was clearly done antagonizing me.

When I was satisfied that Crystal's rear end was as red as Heather's, I told her to join her in the corner. With my opened beer already starting to get warm, I got up and fetched another one, and sat down to enjoy the sight of the two red bottoms in the corner. There was no denying that those were two well-spanked brats.

After about thirty minutes I got up and walked over to them, placing one hand on each bottom. "Ok, girls, you're forgiven. I think we should move this to the bedroom."

Heather turned around with a wicked grin, "Now we see if you're as good in bed as you are with a paddle."
 
That evening marked two important events in my life. It was the first time I ever spanked Heather and Crystal, and the last time I was given rude treatment at my favourite pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...