Sunday 6 March 2022

Unmotivated student (M/F story)

Will had always been a hard-working student, and had gotten an A in his coding class in college, so when the teacher needed a teacher's assistant, the choice had been relatively easy. Will didn't mind the responsibility and needed the money, so he had accepted.

In his job, he had two duties: help the students when they were working in the computer lab, and approve (or not) their mandatory assignments. It was during his second year in the job that he met Courtney. Courtney was intelligent, one of the brightest students he had met, but not really interested in working. "That's your problem," he told her one day as they looked at her latest screw-up. "You don't work hard enough. "

"I know, I know," she told him. "I've had this problem before. Sometimes I just don't feel like studying, you know?"

"I've had that feeling. I've got one advice: study anyway. Always works out better in the long run."

"It's not that easy. Earlier, you said I was unmotivated, un-disciplined. Well, do you have any suggestion to how I might become disciplined?"

He felt a little light-headed, and wished he had chosen a different word. Well, things that were at the front of your mind tended to be at the tip of your tongue, didn't they? He stared into space for a few seconds, and she couldn't tell whether he was blushing or not. "None. Just summon the willpower."

"No, you thought of something, I could see it. What was it?"

"Nothing. Let's go back to your work here." This time, she was certain he was blushing. What was he thinking about that made him blush like that?

Over the next few weeks, she tried to bring it up again, asking him what he had thought of, and every time, he told her she was imagining things. "What was it you thought about when you said I was undisciplined?"

He really wished she would stop using that word. It made it difficult to think. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Why are you so shaken up about this?" she asked him.

"I'm not."

"You're stirring your coffee with a pencil." Glancing down, he dried off the pencil with a napkin and located his spoon.

"I'm just tired. Late night. Now, back to the screen..."

She was going to find out his secret sooner or later, and she could be patient.

During the later parts of the year, people stopped showing up for the lab lessons. Either because they had quit the course, or because they preferred to study at home. Courtney still showed, and had still not given up hope of discovering Will's secret. She had wondered whether his laptop might hold any clues, and she got her chance one Friday afternoon. He had gone to help a student in another lab, and she knew he would be gone for a while; the student in question was far from the sharpest tool in the shed.

She had noticed that he had an unusual reaction to the word "discipline", so she tried searching his computer for that word, to see what came up.

About twenty minutes later, Will entered the lab again. He looked around the room to see if any more students had shown up, but there was only him and Courtney. He was just about to ask her whether she had solved her latest problem, when he realized that she wasn't sitting on her own computer. She was sitting on his. She noticed him, and the grin she sent him was slightly unsettling.

"What are you doing?" he asked her, trying to keep his voice calm.

"Ooh, strict. I like it," she said, giggling. "Can I ask you a question?"

"What?"

"Remember when I asked you what I could do to motivate myself, how I could become disciplined?"

"Yes," he answered, not liking the direction the conversation was taking.

"Was this what you had in mind?" She turned the laptop to face him, revealing one of the many pictures she had found on his computer: a girl being spanked over a man's knee, grimacing in pain. "Or maybe something like this?" She opened another picture, a woman crying as a slipper met her already red bottom. "Or maybe this?" A girl bending over as a cane was tapped against her bottom.

He said nothing for a while, just stood there with a blank expression on his face. "Those files are private," he said at last.

"Easy, Will, I won't tell anyone about your... hobby." She closed the pictures and walked up to him. "Besides, maybe you're right. Maybe that's just what I need to focus on my studies. Just one way to find out, isn't there?"

"I am not spanking you."

"Why not?" She said, pouting. "Don't you want to?"

With every fibre of my being, he thought to himself. "I'm not taking advantage of you."

"You know, you're so cute when you think you're being knightly." She put her hands around his neck. "Adorable, in fact. Will, I am a woman, perfectly capable of making my own choices, and right now, I want you to take me over your knee and spank me. And you're being a coward about it."

"I'm being a gentleman."

"Your erection is poking me in the stomach."

He looked down. "Sorry."

She smiled. "I'm just sorry I'm not taller. Now, are you going to be a man, take me back to your place and spank my naughty bottom, or are you going to make me question your sanity?"

"Cute apartment," she told him as he unlocked the door. "But I don't think green's your colour."

"My roommate's choice," he told her. He didn't feel like talking. Thinking about what to say took more blood than he currently had in his head.

"Now, where's your bedroom?"

"You know, you're being very impatient."

"And you're not. Questioning your sanity again."

"You're not being very nice."

"You're right, I'm being a bad girl. Maybe you should punish me."

He led her into his room and sat down on her bed. Without waiting for his instruction, she lowered her jeans and bent over his lap.

"Are you ready for this, you naughty girl?" he said as he raised his palm over her pink panties.

"I've been ready for half an hour. Now get to it!"

The smacks rang out in the room, and she gasped as the sting spread across her bottom.

"Are you ok? Did it sting?" he said.

"Little bit, but don't stop now, or I WILL hurt you."

The spanks came quick and hard, and before long, she was wriggling around on his lap, kicking her legs. Slowly, her cheeks became almost as pink as her panties.

"You know," she said after a while, "most of the girls in those pictures were bare-bottomed."

Taking the hint, he quickly lowered her panties, before resuming the spanking. He became more confident as he heard her squeal in delight. It's easy to be confident when a girl gets so much enjoyment out of what you're doing.

By the time he decided to stop the spanking, her bottom was red and hot to the touch. She got up on shaky legs and walked over to the mirror, enjoying the sight of her well-spanked rear.

"Impressive, Will, very impressive."

"I'm glad you think so," he said, smiling at her.

"Now," she said, reaching down and rubbing the bulge in his jeans, the one that had been poking her in the ribs the whole time she was over his lap, "I wish to move on to other things."

Will quickly realized that spankings worked better as a reward for a job well done than as a punishment for mistakes, but the end result was the same. A month later, his girlfriend got the only A in the class. She got her reward later that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...