Saturday 9 April 2022

Theft at the office (M/F story)

"This is completely unacceptable." I said it as calmly as I could, but my anger was still apparent to the three women standing on the other side of my desk. These girls were my employees, and my only employees. All of them had worked here at least a year, and I had trusted them completely. Now, one of them had broken this trust.

One of the girls in the room had been stealing from my office.

None of the girls seemed nervous. I looked each of them in the eye, to see guiltiness, nervousness or anything else that could reveal a guilty conscience. All of them met my gaze, and I could see nothing in their eyes that indicated guilt.

I told the girls that any information leading to the capture of the thief would be rewarded. All of them told me quite loudly that they knew nothing. Anyway, weren't they trusted employees? What right had I to treat them like criminals?

I excused them all and told them that I eagerly awaited any tips. They probably thought I would settle for that, limit myself to wait for anyone to come forward. That was what I wanted them to believe.

The next day, I opened the safe again. I smiled. The thief had fallen into my trap. I walked over to my desk, situated right in front of the safe, and opened a drawer. The camera wasn't visible from outside, but thanks to the small hole I had made, the safe and the area around it was visible from the drawer.

I sat down and watched the tape. Was I seeing things? I re-winded it, and watched it again. There was no mistaking it.

This would require a bit more preparation than I had originally thought.

The day after that, the preparations were done, so I called all the girls into my office again. In the corner of the room, I had placed a small television, hooked up to my camera. When they arrived, I pressed the "Play" button.

The safe came into view, and I glanced over at them. No reaction from anyone. "I recorded this the night before yesterday." Still no reaction.

Suddenly, on the screen, a tall blonde woman walked into view. Jessica. The two other girls gasped, but Jessica was as stone-faced as ever. On the screen, Jessica walked over to the safe, opened it, and took some of the money.

"I had bills to pay," she told me. "I -"

I waved at her to keep silent. "Watch the screen," I told her. "We're not done."

The screen went blank, and then the footage of the safe appeared again. When I had watched the footage the day before, I had noticed that Jessica withdrew far less money than was missing. I decided to keep watching the film, but most of it was just footage of the safe, which I had edited out.

Out on the screen stepped another girl, this one a short brunette. Susan stepped over to the safe and took some bills, and stepped back out. Joan, the third girl in the group, looked absolutely shocked, and Jessica looked over at Susan in wonder. I directed their attention back to the screen, where Joan suddenly stepped into view.

I turned off the television. We had seen all that needed to be seen. The girls looked at each other in shock, seemingly unable to comprehend that they weren't the only thief in the company. I didn't blame them for that, I had been just as shocked the day before. What I blamed them for was the "thief" bit.

I leaned forward, placing my hands on the desk. "I had accepted that we had a thief in our midst, I could deal with that. But ALL of you!?" The last part was shouted rather than spoken. I leaned back in the chair again.

"I guess we're left with two options." The girls looked at me eagerly, desperately wanting a way out of this situation. "One, I fire all of you. I planned to fire the thief when I caught her, and make do with the two honest girls. You don't want to be fired, since you'll be out of a job, and I know all of you are having trouble financially." That was, after all, why they had stolen from me. "I don't want to fire all of you, since I can't run this company alone, and it'll go bankrupt."

They nodded; I had summarized the situation perfectly.

"Option two," I continued. "You all keep working here. Great from your point of view, but I'm having trouble with that. Namely, that three women I can no longer trust walk away from this ordeal unpunished. Therefore, I have one condition." I reached into the bag I had brought, pulled out the wooden paddle I had purchased, and threw it unto the desk.

For about fifteen seconds, you could have heard a pin drop.

Jessica was the first to speak. "You can't mean..." her voice trailed off.

"Mean what?" I asked her calmly.

"To- to paddle us like children!"

"That's precisely what I intend. You've acted like children, and now, you will either face your punishment or leave. I don't want to lose my company, but it's better than letting you go unpunished for abusing my trust."

I leaned back in my chair. "It's your choice. Either you bend over the desk and take your licks, or you go out that door and don't come back."

For a long time, no one moved. Suddenly, Joan sighed, took two steps forward, placed her hands on the desk and leaned forward.

"Not like that," I told her. "Bare-bottomed."

She blushed. For a few seconds, she considered her options, but in the end, she raised her skirt and pulled her panties down to her knees. I guessed that she was no stranger to the position. I looked at Susan and Jessica, waiting for them to make their choice. In the end, both of them stepped over to the desk, pulled their dresses up and their panties down, and leaned forward.

I grabbed the paddle and stood up. I looked at the three bare, quivering backsides presented to me. In another situation, it would have been a very enjoyable sight, but I was still angry with all of them.

"You will each receive twenty strokes. If you stand up, the stroke will not count. Is that understood?"

Joan replied, "Yes, sir." The other two followed. I smiled. Joan was DEFINITELY no stranger to this position.

Susan was standing to the right. Joan was in the middle, with Jessica on the left. I walked over to Susan, lifting the paddle.

SMACK! A groan of pain escaped her lips. I walked over to Joan.

SMACK! No reaction as far as I could tell. I walked over to the third miscreant.

SMACK! "Owie!" Jessica was the loudest of them, and she shot me a dirty look over her shoulder. I moved back to Susan.

SMACK! She stayed down, biting her tongue.

SMACK! Joan took her strokes well – yet more evidence she was used to spankings.

SMACK! Jessica cried out in pain. It was clear she didn't have Joan's experience.

SMACK! Three steps, and on to the next bottom.

SMACK! No movement, no cries. Joan had laid down, just waiting for it to be over.

SMACK! With a yelp of pain, Jessica jumped to her feet. She turned to me, scowling at me as she rubbed her bottom furiously.

"That one doesn't count," I told her. "Bend over." She was about to say something, but must have realized it probably wasn't smart right now. Reluctantly, she bent back over the desk.

SMACK! She yelled in pain, but stayed in position.

SMACK! All three bottoms were now turning pink, but Joan's was still paler, and I realized that her experience brought her a certain protection. I made a mental note to increase the strength of her strokes. She was, after all, just as guilty as the other two.

SMACK! Joan was clearly unprepared for the extra force, and let out a surprised yelp.

SMACK! Another stroke, another loud cry.

SMACK! Susan was now stomping her feet to rid herself of the pain.

SMACK! This stroke was actually hard enough to echo through the room, but Joan stayed in position.

SMACK! Jessica was crying, big tears splashing down on my desk.

SMACK! A sharp intake of breath through gritted teeth.

SMACK! Through sound alone, Susan had determined that Joan was receiving a harsher punishment than the other two, and sent her a sympathetic look. I wondered briefly how she could think about this with her own bottom burning, but realized it was partly a way of focusing on something other than her own paddled rear.

SMACK! A loud cry, and Jessica was once again back on her feet. She turned to me again, but this time, she sent me a plea rather than a scowl. I pointed at the desk, and she complied.

SMACK! She was holding onto the desk so hard her knuckles were turning white.

SMACK! Susan had noticed Jessica's extra strokes, and was holding on for dear life; it was clear the twenty strokes she had been promised was more than enough for her.

SMACK! Even with the harder strokes, Joan fared better than her fellow thieves.

SMACK! Tears kept flowing, and I noted that the papers under Jessica's face were now completely ruined.

SMACK! "Owowowowow..." Susan kept on repeating herself for some time.

SMACK! Joan cried out in pain, and even she had started to hold on hard.

SMACK! I half expected Jessica to lose control again, but she managed to stay on the desk.

SMACK! By now, Susan was crying as well.

SMACK! Joan cried out again. It was clear she was feeling the sting.

SMACK! Jessica wriggled around, desperately trying to stay down even if every fibre of her being screamed at her to leap up.

SMACK! Susan kept whispering how sorry she was, and how she was never going to steal from me again.

SMACK! Joan suffered in dignity, but by now, even her eyes flowed over with tears.

SMACK! Another stroke, another cry, but Jessica managed to stay down.

I took a step back to admire the red bottoms decorating my office. Joan was starting to catch up with Susan, but was still quite a bit paler. Thanks to her extra strokes, Jessica was the owner of the reddest bottom.

"Girls, each of you have now received ten strokes." I half expected Jessica to protest that, but she was wiser than I gave her credit for. "The next ten will be different. Instead of going from one to the other, I will give Susan her ten before moving on to Joan. Is that understood?"

Again, Joan was the first to reply "Yes, sir", before the two others followed suit. Their voices were barely audible through the loud sobbing.

I stepped over to Susan, and rubbed the paddle in circles on her bottom while I spoke. "Susan, why are you being punished?"

"Stealing, sir," she managed to say.

"That's right." With that, I raised the paddle.

Ten swift strokes, and her bottom, previously a light red, turned scarlet. She managed to stay in position, and when the tenth landed, she collapsed crying. I reached forward and rubbed her bottom. It was unbelievably hot to the touch, and I felt a twitch of sympathy for the poor crying girl. She had stolen from me, and this was no more than she deserved, but still...

I moved on to Joan, and I realized that with her being so much more used to this, I would have to increase her punishment if this was to be in any way fair. I grabbed the paddle with both hands, took a step back and let it fly.

Joan was clearly shocked at the strength with which I paddled her bottom, but she still managed to stay down. In the end, she had a rear as red as Susan's, even if she wasn't crying as hard.

I stepped over to Jessica. Part of me wanted to let her go free, the cute little minx who glanced over her shoulder at me with big, tear-filled eyes, but I knew that would be unfair to the other two. I told her to brace herself.

The first stroke landed, and she was back at her feet. Without a word, I pointed down at the desk, and she went back into position.

Another stroke, and again, she leapt up. She looked at me, eyes begging for mercy, but she didn't even wait for my command before going back over the desk. I told the other girls to stand up, and they did so.

"Since Jessica seems unable to stay in position, she's going to need her help." I instructed them to hold her down for the last ten strokes. They did so. With the two girls holding her down, whispering comforting words as they held her hand, I stepped behind her and lifted the paddle.

The last ten strokes were the lightest of the evening, but still torture on an already paddled bottom. When the last stroke landed, the girls held on to her for a second or two, before releasing her. Jessica leapt to her feet, rubbing her bottom. The other girls joined her.

I stood there for a while, enjoying the sight of three women, skirt and dresses raised, panties lowered, red rears on display as they rubbed the sting out of their bottoms.

Afterwards, I sat down and told them what was going to happen from now on (they chose to remain standing). They would all return to work. I would not dock any pay, I would give them most of the same responsibility as before. Even if they had been punished for their misdeeds, they had still abused my trust, but they would hopefully earn back that trust. I would change the lock on the safe, with the only key being in my possession.

They all returned to their work afterwards, not looking forward to sitting down. Joan asked for permission to go down to the shop and purchase three comfy pillows. I allowed it.

I decided to hang the paddle up on the wall, as a memory of sorts. The girls hated it, and told me more than once that they wanted to throw it away, but I told them that if it went missing, I would purchase a cane. Consequently, all of them left it alone.

I expected the girls to hold a grudge for this mistreatment of their bottoms, but quite the opposite. All of them agreed that they had broken my trust, and I had provided an alternative to outright loss of employment. In fact, the paddling brought us closer, and I am honoured to call all three of them a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...