Saturday 10 June 2023

Anna and Rosie 4: Kissing up (f/F story)

When the doorbell rang, a few things surprised me about the sight that greeted me when I opened the door. The first was that Anna, my neighbour's daughter, was there. There was nothing inherently unusual about this, as she now showed up once a week to give me a good spanking, for our mutual enjoyment. But she always came on Fridays, and this was a Tuesday. The second was that her usual cruel, cocky grin was replaced with a sad pout, and it was clear she had been crying. She was also wearing a skirt instead of her tight jeans.

"Mum spanked me today," she said as she walked into the living room. She didn't wait to be invited in; she rarely asked for my permission about anything. "She found out I skipped school yesterday. I'm not happy about it, so I decided to come over here and take it out on YOUR butt."

I nodded. This wasn't the first time she'd spanked me for something unrelated that she was unhappy about in her life; it relieved her stress, and I liked it when she was strict with me, so I didn't see a problem with the arrangement. The only downside was that I'd likely struggle to sit down at work tomorrow, but that was a problem for later.


It was weird to hear her talk about being spanked by her mother, since I was now so used to view her as my disciplinarian. Then again, the reason this all began was that I spied on her being spanked by her mother. Mrs Milburn caught me and, believing me to be a teenager instead of the 30-year-old career woman I actually was, she put me over her knee and spanked me while her daughter watched. Anna had later discovered who I really was, and had spanked me instead of telling her mother. The rest was history.

"... You've been spanked?" I asked, intrigued." Just now?"

She glanced at her watch. "It's about... two hours since she put the hairbrush down."

"You have a bright red bottom right now? Can I see it?" I blurted out.

She scowled at me, and I had the feeling that I had made a horrible mistake. I was new to this whole thing, but even I knew that, generally, you didn't ask your domme to bare her bottom.

However, after a few seconds, Anna shrugged, to my immense relief. "Well, why not? If you're curious..." She kneeled in my comfy chair, raised her skirt, and lowered her white cotton panties. I gasped as I saw the state of her posterior: it was crimson, covered in oval bruises. Anna had never been gentle when I was over her knee, but I realized it could have been worse.

"It's so red," I said as I stepped closer to take it all in. I realized I'd never been this close to Anna's bare bottom before. I reached out, placing my hand on her bottom and watching the white finger-marks against the red flesh.

She hissed in pain, glaring at me. "Gently!" she admonished.

"Look at those bruises. It must sting a lot," I said, realizing how stupid it sounded even as the words left my lips.

She sighed in frustration with my banality. "It does. Why don't you kiss it better?" she said nastily as she wriggled her rear in my face.

I blushed, but did not hesitate to obey her. Leaning even closer, I placed my lips gently on her left cheek, before repeating the gesture on her right cheek. When I glanced up again, the wide-eyed expression on her face suggested that I had made a mistake somewhere.

"Jesus, I was KIDDING!" she said in a shocked voice. "I didn't think you'd LITERALLY kiss my arse!" She stared at me for a few seconds, before an evil grin spread across her face. "Do it again," she said, once again wiggling her backside at me.

I complied, delivering two more gentle kisses to her spanked posterior. "Again," she said. "Keep doing it until I tell you to stop."

Slowly and softly, I covered her entire backside in kisses, making sure to pay particular attention to the red ovals left by the hairbrush. She sighed contentedly, and when she moved her legs a little further apart, I could see that she was getting wet. I briefly considered placing a kiss there was well, but decided against it – that seemed like something I shouldn't do without asking her first.

After a few minutes, she told me to stop. "I brought some cold cream," she told me. "You're going to rub it into my bottom and soothe the pain." She told me to sit down on the couch, then placed herself over my knees. As I felt her weight on my lap, I noted how surreal it felt to have my spanker bent over in the position that I usually occupied. I had a sudden desire to plant a few smacks on her unprotected butt, but managed to resist the temptation. If I dared to do that, I would definitely pay for it.

I squirted some lotion over her cheeks, then gently began to massage it in. "You know, during all my spankings, you've never offered ME any cold cream," I complained.

"That's because you're a nasty, naughty brat who doesn't deserve it," Anna said smugly. She moaned in pleasure as my hands continued to spread the lotion. "But maybe I'll give you some once I'm done with you today."

I continued to comfort her for about five or ten minutes. Eventually, she rose to her feet and pulled up her panties, wincing as the fabric touched her sore, cream-covered cheeks. She then placed some of my couch pillows in the middle of the couch, slowly lowering her wounded rear onto them.

"Well, then," she said, grinning at me. "Bare your bottom and bend over my lap."

Immediately, my hands went back to unzip my skirt. I let it fall to the floor, then picked it up, folded it, and placed it on the living room table, where it was soon joined by my panties. Naked from the waist down, I kneeled on the couch and placed myself over Anna's lap.

She hissed, wincing in pain. "Get up! Get up now!" she squealed, slapping my thigh for emphasis. I obeyed, and she jumped to her feet, gingerly rubbing her bottom. "Ouch! Well, you're not going over my lap today, that's for sure. You're far too heavy for my poor backside."

"That's OK. We can do this some other day," I said calmly, feeling disappointed at having my spanking suddenly cancelled. Not to mention the indignation of being described as 'heavy' – I was a slim woman!

I reached for my clothes to get dressed again, but she stopped me. "Oh, no," she said. "You're not getting out of your spanking so easily." She thought for a few seconds. "Do you have a belt?" When I nodded, she grinned. "Fetch it."

With butterflies in my stomach, I went into the bedroom and retrieved a thin leather belt from my wardrobe. It felt heavy in my hands, and I couldn't resist the urge to tap it against my palm, wondering how it would feel against my bottom. Well, I would soon find out, I thought to myself as I returned to the living room and handed it to the grinning girl.

"Bring one of the straight-backed chairs from the kitchen. I want you to bend over the back of it, placing your hands on the seat," she commanded. "You will remain in position until I tell you to get up."

I did as she instructed, returning with the chair. I assumed the position, bending over with my posterior presented to her attention. She walked behind me, gently caressing my bare behind. "Such a pale, beautiful bottom," she murmured to herself. "Well, it's not going to remain pale for very long, is it?" She chuckled as she patted my cheeks. "Prepare yourself."

She took a step back, lifted the belt, and sent it swinging through the air.

The leather struck my bottom with a loud smack, and I yelped. I jumped to my feet, and both hands flew back to protect and massage my rear end. I couldn't believe how much that stung! Looking over my shoulder, I saw the look of displeasure on Anna's face, and immediately bent back over.

"Remain in position," she reminded me. "If you get back up again, you will get extras."

I knew it was an idle threat – Anna never had a set number in mind, and just spanked me until she felt it was enough. Nonetheless, I resolved to obey her.

The next stroke landed, and I winced. It was really painful, but now that I knew what was coming, it was easier to take. The third stroke made me grunt, but I managed to stay down.

"See? You can remain in position if you try to. Good girl," she said, and I blushed. I loved it when she complimented me.

Again and again, Anna swung the belt, causing me to squeal and squirm. As the spanking continued, I began to kick my legs and howl, and I heard Anna giggling to herself over the sorry display I was presenting. The sting was growing rapidly, but I dug my fingernails into the chair and managed to remain bent over, my bottom sticking out toward her.

I don't know how many strokes she gave me – and neither does she. We never worried about little things like that. Eventually, she placed the belt down on the table. "You can get up now."

I rose to my feet and began to rub my bottom. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, and my backside was burning, but I was proud of the fact that I had managed to remain in position.

"Lay down on the couch," she commanded me.

Through my tears, I glanced at the sadistic girl, but the expression on her face told me nothing. With a feeling of apprehension, I did as she instructed me. I heard her pick something up and approach me, and wondered just what would happen to my poor butt now.

I gasped as I felt something cool touch my bottom. For a brief second, I wondered if she'd brought a hairbrush or paddle, until I realized that it was the cream. She began to rub it into my buttocks.

"Today, you deserve a bit of relief," she said magnanimously as she gently caressed my spanked behind. I moaned in pleasure as her soft hands soothed me, and had a fervent hope that it wasn't the last time she used this cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linda's cousins (M/F story)

Linda rolled her eyes as she entered the mall, followed closely by the giggling girls. Today, she had to join her two 18-year-old cousins on...