Sunday 18 February 2024

Spanked by her boss (M/F story)

Brian sighed to himself as he watched the woman standing on the other side of his desk, wringing her hands awkwardly. Blushing and staring at the floor, unable to meet his gaze, the tall, skinny, blonde thirty-year-old looked for all the world like a schoolgirl before her headmaster.

He sighed; it never felt good to have to fire an employee, and the fact that Annabel was his wife's best friend did not make it easier. "You know why I've called you in here," he said.

She nodded, her face showing just how miserable and nervous she was.

"When you go out on the town with clients to celebrate a big contract, we would expect you to drink in moderation," he said drily. "Getting absolutely hammered? Dancing on the table? Being a little TOO honest with some of our favourite clients?" The dark-haired, athletic man looked at his notes. There was also a rumour that she'd taken her shirt off, but he decided not to ask. He didn't want to know, and he suspected that she wasn't too eager to talk about it either.

Annabel wet her lips, but it seemed she still found nothing to say. She was also still staring at the floor.

"I've got Johnny doing damage control. He MIGHT be able to salvage the deal, but it's going to take a lot, even for him." He paused. "You know what I have to do, don't you?"

Somehow, she managed to hang her head even lower. "I'm fired, aren't I?"

"Can you give me a good reason why I shouldn't?" he said calmly. It wasn't a rhetorical question; he really, REALLY wanted her to find some reason why she should keep her job. He'd tried, but had come up empty.

"I'm very sorry, Mister Leyton," she said, finally meeting his gaze. "I'll never do it again!"

"I didn't think you WOULD do it again – I still can't believe you did it at all," he said. "Not good enough, I'm afraid."

"Carol's not going to like it if I lose my job," she said, then paled and took a step back when she saw the expression on his face.

"How DARE you!" he snapped, feeling his calm demeanour slipping away. "How dare you bring her name into this!" With an effort, he managed to bring his emotions under control. "I'm well aware of your close friendship with my wife," he said as calmly as he could. "But it's not relevant to this situation, and it cannot affect our working relationship." He frowned as something suddenly occurred to him. "On the other hand, if you think I'm letting it affect my judgement negatively – that I'm treating you unduly harshly – I'm happy to send this matter to Jane, and let her make the final call."

Annabel shook her head. "I'm very sorry, sir. I shouldn't have brought it up." He nodded; he certainly agreed with that. "But isn't there anything I can do, sir?" she begged. "Isn't there any way to keep my job?"

He shrugged. "If there is, I can't find it."

For a few seconds, her gaze drifted, as if she was deep in thought. Seeming to make up her mind, she swallowed and looked at him. "You know, Carol has told me a lot about you and your private life."

He raised an eyebrow, wondering where this was going. She wasn't doing herself any favours by bringing up his wife again, and if she was trying to blackmail him or something like that, he would make sure she regretted it.

"She's talked about her… punishments," Annabel said, licking dry lips and squirming under his cold gaze.

"What did she say?" he said calmly.
"She said that you… that you take her over your knee when she misbehaves. That you bare her bottom and spank her like a little girl." Brian shrugged noncommittally. This was not a subject he was comfortable discussing at work. Annabel licked her lips again. "Well, I was thinking, I've misbehaved, haven't I, sir?" she said, blushing. "Couldn't we … couldn't we find a solution?"

He stared at her. "Are you suggesting that I should SPANK you for this?"

She fidgeted, her face bright red. "It would be a good punishment, wouldn't it? It would teach me a good lesson, and it would be painful and embarrassing – I've seen the state of Carol's backside after she's been over your knee." Brian was a little surprised – he hadn't been aware of just how honest Carol had been with her best friend. "But I could keep my job."

Annabel stared at him, her face a mixture of hope and fear as she waited for him to make a decision. Brian tried to process what she'd just told him. Could he do this? SHOULD he do this? There was no doubt that if Carol had done something like this, she'd find herself bawling over his lap, squirming and blubbering her promises to be good. But could he do it to her friend? And should he really get his private and personal life mixed in this way?

After a few minutes, he looked up at her. "You should come to dinner with us tonight," he suggested. "I need to think about this, and talk to Carol." She nodded, grateful that he was willing to consider her outlandish suggestion. "See you at six, then," he said, waving her out of the room.


Brian looked at Carol as she thought about the story that he'd just told her. "Wow," she said at last. "I mean… wow. I can't believe it." The short, curvy redhead shook her head, then glanced at him. "Are you going to do it?"

He shrugged. "Should I?"

"I can't believe she ASKED for it," she said. "I mean, I've come to accept those little trips over your lap when I deserve them, but I'd never ASK for a spanking."

"To keep your job?" he responded. "That's her suggestion, after all – a spanking to avoid being fired."

Carol thought about it, but then she shook her head. "No, I think I'd rather look for a new job. It's not worth a spanking."

"Annabel seems to think so," he pointed out.

"Annabel has never been spanked. She doesn't know what she's in for."

"Do you think I should say no, then?"

"No. I think it's a mistake, but it's HER mistake to make if she wants to."

"She's made a few of those lately," he commented drily.


When Annabel arrived, the couple greeted her warmly. Brian noticed that she had changed from her work clothes into a loose skirt – easy to raise if she did end up over his knee. As they sat down at the table, they chatted about everything except the impending event, but it was clear that no one was paying much attention to either the food or the insipid conversation.

Finally, Brian turned to Annabel. "Do you still want to go through with this?" From her expression, it was clear that he did not have to clarify what he meant.

Without hesitation, she nodded. "Anything to keep my job," she told him.

"As you wish." Brian stood up and fetched the straight-backed wooden chair that he used for Carol's punishments. As he rolled up his sleeves, Annabel fidgeted slightly, and Carol placed a comforting arm on her shoulder. He sat down, patting his lap. "Come here, Annabel."

On quaking knees, Annabel stepped forward. She was actually going over her boss' lap, for a good, hard spanking, while her best friend – his wife – sat on the couch and watched. It had been her own suggestion, but for some reason, it hadn't seemed real until this moment.

Gently, but firmly, Brian guided her over his lap. Absently, he noted how different it was to having his wife over his knee – Annabel was a foot taller, and her slimmer form meant that her bottom had much less meat to face the impact.

Butterflies filled Annabel's belly as he positioned her with her head down and her bottom raised over his lap. Staring at the carpet, she whimpered as he raised the hem of her skirt to reveal a pair of modest white cotton knickers. "Are you ready, young lady?" he asked as he patted her pale, quivering cheeks.

"Aren't you going to take – " she said, but she managed to stop herself. If he wasn't going to bare her bottom, she certainly shouldn't be giving him ideas.

He chuckled. "In time," he told her, which didn't make her feel any better. "A good warm-up to start with. Now, are you ready?"

"Yes, sir," she answered. She glanced up at Carol, sitting on the couch, who gave her a rueful look.

As the first smack landed, Annabel gasped in surprise. Brian's firm palm hurt more than she had expected. "That stings!" she exclaimed.

"That's the idea," he commented drily, as he continued to smack her cheeks. "It's a punishment." After a minute or so, he paused. "Have you changed your mind?"

Annabel shook her head. "No. I can take it," she said, trying her best to sound brave.

"I wonder how long that will last," he said ominously as he continued to spank her.

His hand moved from cheek to cheek, slapping down on her flat backside. She was wincing with every smack, grimacing in pain. She couldn't believe that Carol went through this all the time.

Gradually, the tingling in her posterior turned into burning pain, and she was soon kicking her legs, yelping as he spanked her. At one point, she may have had a plan to take this bravely, in a dignified manner, but that was no longer on the table. His hand kept slamming down on her backside, with the regularity of a metronome, and no matter how much she squirmed, he always found his target.

Then, when she had just begun to feel tears at the edges of his eyes, Brian placed his fingers in the waistband of her panties. "No!" she cried out, grabbing her panties to keep them in place. "Leave those on, please!"

"You wanted a spanking like those Carol gets," he pointed out. "Carol's knickers always come down at this stage."

"Carol is your wife – I'm not," she protested. "Surely that's not necessary."

She glanced over at Carol, who gave her friend a sympathetic smile, but shook her head. "You asked for a real spanking – it wouldn't be right not to give you what you asked for."

Annabel buried her face in her hands as Brian slowly peeled her panties down, baring her backside. Not only was she naked in front of her boss and her best friend – she KNEW it would be even more painful now.

Brian examined his target. Her bottom was pink, with clear marks from his hand. Knowing that it had to be red before she could be properly punished for what she'd done, Brian lifted his hand and continued his work.

As the hard spanks rained down on her unprotected rear end, Annabel howled and squirmed. She couldn't believe she'd asked for this! Soon, she was bawling, begging him to go easy on her. Was this really worth her job?

Despite all her pleas and promises, Brian showed her no mercy, continuing to spank hard and fast. Carol grimaced as she watched, feeling truly sorry for her flailing friend, but knowing that the miscreant deserved every smack.

Finally, with a last volley that had Annabel howling like a banshee, Brian ended the spanking. The sobbing woman was helped to her feet, where both husband and wife comforted her, telling her that it was all over and that she had taken her punishment very bravely.

When she had calmed down, Annabel glanced over at Brian. "That's it, right? I can keep my job?"

"You can keep your job," Brian confirmed with a gentle smile. "All is forgiven."

Annabel turned to Carol. "Could… could we go get the lotion now?"

"Of course," Carol said comfortingly. Noting her husband's curious look, Carol explained, "Sometimes, when I've received an extra hard spanking, Annabel comes over and rubs some cooling lotion on my bruised behind."

As the two women wandered off to the guest bedroom, where Annabel would have a little nap after the lotion, Brian raised an eyebrow. It seems there had been a lot of things going on that he had not been informed about.

1 comment:

  1. I worked in a mostly female office, there were some males, myself included. Our boss, middle age, serious, hard on everyone, at times I thought more so on the females. It was six months or so I was called into the office, not unusual. Told to close the door and have a seat. Care to explain your work, young man. I looked at my boss and said I was doing good work. I know she said, but care to explain the 'other'. I looked at her and had no answer. Young man this is a work place, not a dating service, and a few of the women have mentioned your comments. I sat and said nothing. Your going to learn a secret about how I run my business and so you will be working late, and then told me to report back to her after all had gone home. I had no idea of what type of work I needed to do, since no one ever stayed after. The last one left, I was at my desk and my boss said to come to her office. No need to close the door she said, but you can leave, or do as I say. You have upset some of the women and I told them I would address it. So this is how it will be, you can quit and find another job, or you can accept what I feel you need. I looked at her, and said I like my job, and do not want to quit. She smiled, you will do as told, no talking back, no turning back, understand. I said yes. Your getting a spanking young man she said, your going over my lap and when I'm done you will face the wall and no talking, rubbing. I sat there, shocked, yes Mam I said. Get up, off with your clothes, fold them neatly, and be quick about it. I did as told and my erection was front and center and went to cover it, hands at side. That will be gone shortly. She pulled a chair to the middle of the room and told to get over her lap. Her hand landed hard and fast and I accepted it, until it became rapid fire and I started to squirm and kick. Get up she said, I did, when was the last time you got a spanking young man, I don't remember I said. It hurts does it not, yes Mam it hurts. She got up, went to her purse and pulled out a hairbrush. Please no more, I'll be good. I'm just getting started, sat back on the chair and over her lap I went. The hairbrush hurt like hell and I was not able to get off her lap, she had me secured. Finally I was crying, pleading for her to stop. When she finally stopped I laid across her lap, she said are you going to be a good little boy, Yes Mam, well then, you get up, you get to that wall, no rubbing, no talking, and as long as you work for me, you will be spanked and I'm not your Mam, I will be your Mommy when you need a spanking, understand, Yes Mommy, now face that wall. The next day a pillow was on my chair, the females, smiled at me and I said nothing. After work I was called into the office, have you been a good little boy, Yes Mommy, I have. She had the hairbrush laying on the desk, just remember Mommy and the hairbrush will insure you be a good little boy.

    ReplyDelete

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...