Sunday 5 May 2024

The new butler (M/FF story)

Lady Lenora smiled at me at I sat down in her office. The slim, red-headed noblewoman was only in her mid-twenties, but she had a powerful, graceful dignity – the result of the centuries of noble blood that flowed in her veins, strengthened by her having to assume the title at such a young age. "So, Steven," she said, "You've applied to the position of butler?"

I nodded. "That's right, your Ladyship."

Sitting down behind her desk, she glanced at the papers I'd handed her as I arrived. "Your credentials are excellent. This employment history is very impressive., and I've heard good things about you." I thanked her for the compliment, and she asked some questions about my previous employers. I answered those that propriety allowed me to answer, and she seemed pleased with our discussion. I had a feeling I was likely to get the job – which was fortunate. Lady Lenora was known for paying well.

After a few minutes, she changed the subject. "Some of the maids in this manor can be quite mischievous at times, and I want to make sure that you are going to be able to handle them." I assured her that it would not be a problem, but she seemed unconvinced. "Let me ask you a direct question, then. Are you prepared to use corporal punishment?"

I raised an eyebrow at this unusual suggestion. "I suppose, but would it not be more appropriate for the housekeeper to handle such matters?"

She shook her head. "My housekeeper is very good at her job, but I can assure you that there are some young women in this house that need the firm, unyielding hand of a man. Which my housekeeper is not."

It seemed an odd proposal, but then again, her family had always been eccentric. Her grandfather, for example, had ordered the local priest to excommunicate an oak tree he particularly disliked. Many of her family members would probably have ended up in institutions if it hadn't been for their money and title. By comparison, Lady Lenora's request was quite harmless.

"Will I have some leeway in how harsh the punishments are, and what they are meted out for?"

She nodded. "I have no wish to make those decisions myself. I'll leave it in your hands, as long as you get results."

"Then yes, I am prepared to do that," I said.

"Excellent," she said with a warm smile. She then rose to her feet. "Now, could you please follow me?"
Wondering what she was going to do now, I followed my prospective employer down a hallway. We entered a small, cozy sitting room that had signs of being regularly used. Next to the fireplace, a petite, dark-haired maid was standing, staring meekly at the floor and wringing her hands nervously. "This is Lucy, one of my maids. Lucy, this is Steven, who has applied to the position of butler." Lady Lenora looked up at me. "Now, you've told me that you are willing to spank my maids when they misbehave. I would like you to give me a practical demonstration." She waved toward the maid, who blushed a fiery red, still staring down at the floor.

I raised an eyebrow. "You wish me to take this girl over my lap?"

She shrugged. "Over your lap, over the sofa, over the table, touching her toes – however you wish. Like I said, I leave it entirely in your hands."

I looked at the red-faced girl. "What has she done?"

"Does it matter?"

"Of course," I responded. "I want to make sure that she's done something deserving of corporal punishment – and that the severity of the punishment matches the crime." The girl fidgeted, clearly embarrassed at being talked about as if she wasn't there.

The Lady conceded my point. "Lucy went into the cellar, taking some rather expensive bottles of wine – and drinking them during work hours. Does that qualify as serious to you?"

"Assuredly, Your Ladyship," I told her. Well, the girl certainly deserved to be punished. A misstep like that would have earned her a dismissal in many places.

Lucy watched me out of the corner of her eye as I picked up a straight-backed wooden chair, placing it in the middle of the floor. I walked over to the maid, grabbing her hand. "Come here, girl." She made no effort to resist as I led her over to the chair. I sat down, and she stood in front of me. "Do you know why you're being punished, Lucy?" I asked calmly.

"Yes, sir," she said quietly, still avoiding my gaze. "I stole wine from Lady Lenora, and drank it when I should have been working."

"Good," I told her, impressed with her response. "Now, you will face your punishment for it." I guided her over my lap, watching the young woman settle into a comfortable position – or as comfortable as she could be, under the circumstances. I lifted the hem of her skirt, revealing a pair of black satin panties, and she buried her face in her hands, now blushing so fiercely I almost began to worry she would faint. I started to rub her bottom, and I watched the goosebumps form on her skin as she waited for the first spank. Deciding not to leave her waiting, I lifted my hand and started to spank her.

As my palm landed on her soft cheeks, a small gasp escaped her lips. My hand moved quickly from cheek to cheek, and I watched her little buns bouncing under my firm hand. She squealed and writhed over my lap, and from her reaction, it was clear that she was unused to regular discipline. She still held her hands in front of her face, avoiding my stern glare.

As I continued to spank the miscreant, I glanced over at Lady Lenora. The young woman was staring at us with a smile on her face, her eyes hungry. I realized that she was enjoying it – this was not the satisfied smirk of someone seeing justice being served, it was the grin of someone who enjoyed seeing a young woman being spanked. I'd heard of nobles who were eager to watch their maids being punished, though this was the first time I'd heard of a woman of that ilk. There was something slightly upsetting about it – in cases like these, it could easily lead to the most attractive maids suffering the harshest punishments, because they made the prettiest victims. I began to ponder whether I truly wanted the job, though admittedly, I had been given free reign to decide how and who to punish. At any rate, I had to finish what I'd started, and I knew that the woman actually deserved what I was giving her.

Gradually, I spanked harder and faster, and my efforts were rewarded by the increasing intensity of the girl's yelps. She tried to squirm off my lap, but I easily held her in place.

I decided it was time to move on to the next stage. When I placed my fingers in the waistband of her panties, the maid whimpered, but she did not protest. I glanced at my employer, who stared at us with shining eyes, nodding eagerly for me to continue. Slowly and calmly, I peeled the woman's panties down, revealing a very shapely bottom that had turned pink.

I continued my work, slapping her bottom firmly as she squealed and squirmed. She had now begun to plead for mercy, apologizing for her mistake and promising to do better in the future. Her cries were pitiful, but she had earned every smack, and we both knew it. I was not going to stop until she'd received everything she deserved.

When I had decided that she sounded sufficiently sorry, I stopped the spanking and began to rub the soreness from her burning buns. Once she'd calmed down, I helped her to her feet. I intended to comfort her, but the maid evaded me, walking over to her employer while both hands rubbed her sore cheeks.

"Now," Lady Lenora said, chuckling as she looked at the maid. "Did he perform his task well?"

"VERY well," the maid purred. As she turned to look at me, I could see her face clearly for the first time, and I was surprised to see a grin on her face. "We should keep him!"

It seemed things had been happening beneath the surface that I had been unaware of. My displeasure must have been apparent, for both women winced, but they continued to grin.

The noblewoman stepped toward me. "I'm afraid not everything I've told you has been true, Steven… though I was not lying when I said that some young women in this house need the firm, unyielding hand of a man." She batted her eyelashes at me, doing her best to look repentant, though failing miserably. "I am very sorry for lying to you, and I want you to give me what I deserve."

And to my surprise, the statuesque noblewoman bent over my lap, assuming the same position that her maid had occupied just a few minutes before.

Now, I pride myself on being able to adapt to changing circumstances and think on my feet, and it wasn't hard to figure out what my prospective employer wanted me to do. As such, I grabbed the hem of her lovely, expensive gown and lifted it to reveal her underwear – or, at least, the place where were underwear should have been. I tutted disapprovingly. "You are not setting a good example for your employees," I scolded as I gazed down at her pale, perfect posterior.

"I am dreadfully sorry," she said, while managing to sound not the slightest bit remorseful. She wriggled her delectable derriere enticingly. "I think I should be punished."

I gently rubbed her bare, beautiful bottom briefly before beginning to spank her. It was clear that the noblewoman was made of sterner stuff than her maid, for she did not make a sound as my firm palm slapped down on her soft cheeks. Or maybe she just had more experience being disciplined – though I also started to question whether the maid might have been exaggerating her pain to toy with me. I glanced at the errant woman, and was shocked to find her sitting on the side of the table, her fingers buried in her dripping sex. I began to wonder what sort of place I was in.

"You disapprove?" she said in a silky voice when she saw my expression. "What are you going to do about it, then?" She smirked. "Punish me?"

I decided to ignore the young woman masturbating on the table, and to focus on the one that was currently bare-bottomed over my knee. I spanked hard and fast to cover every single inch of her cute, quivering backside. As the sting grew, Lady Lenora began to hiss in pain, her bottom wriggling as my palm struck. Her rear was now covered in pink handprints, and warm to the touch, but from the blissful expression on her face, she was enjoying every second.

As I continued to toast the attractive rear end in my lap, Lady Lenora began to moan in pain and pleasure, squirming. I decided to focus on her sit spots for a while, and she yelped in protest as my hand struck her sensitive skin.

"Oh! You brute," she exclaimed. "You savage!"

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"I didn't say THAT," she pouted, causing me to chuckle. I had decided to accept what was happening and just enjoy the fact that I was sitting here with two half-naked, gorgeous women.

It took quite some time before Lady Lenora's bottom achieved the same scarlet hue as Lucy's, but I got there eventually. There were no pleas or protests – just yelps, squeals, and moans. The woman rose on shaking legs, her hands fluttering around her burning backside. Lucy walked over to her, kneeling to kiss some of the sting away from her employer's blistered bottom.

Lady Lenora glanced over at me. "Now, how should we reward the man who has taken responsibility for maintaining order in this house?" She stepped toward me, licking her soft lips, before leaning in and giving me a passionate kiss. She grinned wolfishly. "You must be very warm in all those clothes…"


As I woke up the next morning in a large and very comfortable bed, with one naked, red-bottomed beauty snoring gently on each side of me, I decided I would probably accept the job offer.

3 comments:

  1. That was hilarious, Norse Cavalier. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great to have a butler like this. When guests came to visit, he could show them to their rooms and then ask them if they would like coffee, tea or a spanking.

    ReplyDelete

Linda's cousins (M/F story)

Linda rolled her eyes as she entered the mall, followed closely by the giggling girls. Today, she had to join her two 18-year-old cousins on...