I've recently had wrist surgery, which makes it hard to type. This blog is going on hiatus for a few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My neighbour and her daughter (M/F story)
The first time I met the teenaged daughter of the woman who had just moved in next door, she was stubbing out a cigarette on the hood of my ...
-
Imogen was on a business trip to a town she'd never been in before, and late in the evening, she had somehow ended up on her own in all-...
-
On a fine September morning, Barbara had decided to work from home, as there were some files she kept there that she'd like to have at h...
Hope you feel better soon. Really loved those ghost stories. I didn't know until I read them that ghosts have cold butts & cold hands, LOL. Please be careful once you recover. If you hurt your wrist spanking someone, I hope you will use implements from now on, instead of your hand. Kinks shouldn't result in injuries.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Glad you liked them.
DeleteThe injury is not spanking related. It's not even my spanking hand.