Saturday 31 July 2021

In trouble at school, in trouble at home (m/f story)

 It was Friday afternoon, and I could feel my stomach tying itself in knots as I slowly walked home. I had really hoped that Miss Winters wouldn't notice my little cheat sheet when I pulled it out in class, but the old bag was a lot more observant than she usually is. She was not happy when she spotted it, lecturing me in front of the entire class about how a good girl should behave. She even gave me detention, and I'd spent the last hour writing “I must not cheat” on the blackboard while she glared at me over her glasses. My arm stung like crazy by the time she let me go, but it wasn't my arm I was worried about. It was my bottom.

 

My parents had always followed that old line about “In trouble at school, in trouble at home.” The school didn't believe in corporal punishment anymore, but my parents certainly did! And being put in detention for cheating would definitely earn me a spanking. As I walked, I started chewing my fingernail and wondering how I'd get it. If dad was home, he'd probably take off his belt and bend me over a chair. He'd strap me until I was sobbing loudly. If I was lucky, he'd still be at work, but that meant being put across mum's knee for a dose of her old wooden hairbrush. Both options made my bottom tingle just thinking about it. Whatever happened, I certainly wouldn't be sitting comfortably this weekend.

 

When I came home, I put my backpack down near the door and spotted a note on the kitchen table. What was it now? Had the school phoned them, and these were their instructions for my punishment? Had they laid some terrible plans for my poor posterior? I picked up the note, and almost laughed out loud with joy. My parents had been planning a quick trip out of town during the weekend. They were supposed to leave Saturday morning, but had decided to take a few hours off work and leave today. There were some things about money in the jar and not spending it all on pizza, but I didn't care. They didn't know about my detention! My butt was safe.

 

That was the moment that my little brother chose to enter the kitchen. “Hi, Debra,” he said, reaching for a glass. “Late today?” Jack was three years younger than me, but his growth spurt meant that he was about the same height.

 

“Uh – I decided to do a bit of homework in the library,” I told him. I didn't want my younger brother to know I'd been placed in detention.

 

“No, you didn't,” he said flatly. “You've never done anything like that before, and I don't suspect you'll start doing it on a Friday.” He drank some water, and watched me with a look of curiosity on his face.

 

“Oh, I just went to the mall for a bit,” I said, hoping that would sound more believable.

 

“Then why didn't you just tell me that, instead of lying?” he said. I could almost feel his gaze trying to read the truth from my face, and feeling uncomfortable, I turned away.

 

“You got detention, didn't you?” he said at last, and chuckled at the look on my face. “What did you do?”

 

“N-no, I was just...” I said, still trying to bluff my way out of it.

 

“Don't lie to me! What did you do?” he said, with a strictness in his voice that surprised me.

 

“I... I cheated on a test.”

 

His eyes widened. “Wow!” he said. “When mum and dad hear about this, they're going to paddle your butt HARD!”

 

I winced. That was my guess too. “They don't know about it,” I pointed out.

 

“Not yet,” he replied. “But I don't see why I shouldn't tell them.”

 

Ah. That would be a problem. If Jack told them about this, my fate was sealed. I mentally went through my options, and in the end, I decided to look pleadingly at him. “Please, Jack,” I said, fluttering my eyelashes. “I've already been punished at school. You don't HAVE to tell them, do you? It could be our little secret. Just between you and me.”

 

I didn't like the look that suddenly spread across his face, but I kept fluttering.

 

“Debra, I'm going to give you a choice: Either I tell mum and dad about your detention, or I punish you myself.”

 

“Punish?” I asked, confused. What was he suggesting?

 

“I'll take you across my lap and spank your bottom,” he explained, a wide grin on his face.

 

I was shocked. “In your dreams,” I snarled at him. I should have known that my brother would try to take advantage of a situation like this.

 

He shrugged. “Fine by me. I'll just tell mum and dad when they come home.” He walked back to the living room, and I heard him sit down on the couch and turn on the TV.

 

I stood in the kitchen, biting my lip as I thought about my options. Going over my younger brother's lap would certainly be embarrassing, but I doubted that would be able to punish me like mum and dad could. He was young and inexperienced, and probably more interested in humiliating me than causing me actual pain. But the humiliation part of it was arguably worse than the physical pain. Then again, if mum and dad spanked me, he'd probably get to watch, sitting there with a smile on his face as they lectured, bared, and spanked me. I realized that I needed to know more about his alternative.

 

I walked into the living room, standing next to the couch. He continued to stare at the TV for about half a minute, probably enjoying making me wait. Then he looked up at me. “Yes? What is it?” he said with a smile.

 

“If I- If I take your.... deal,” I began. “Will you be using your hand or-” I stopped. I needed to know, but I certainly didn't want to give him any suggestions.

 

“Just my hand,” he said, his smile growing more confident.

 

“Over my skirt?”

 

He shook his head. “On the bare,” he said.

 

I blushed. “But-”

 

“That's the deal,” he said, cutting me off. “Take it or leave it.” He turned back to the TV again. After a minute, he looked up at me again. I hadn't moved an inch. “Well?” he said.

 

“I'll take it,” I said.

 

He turned off the TV, and grinned as he sat back on the couch, patting his knee. “Over here,” he said with his sweetest voice. I blushed bright red as I leaned over his lap. This was actually happening, I had to tell myself. I was actually going over my little brother's lap so that he could spank me. The thought rattled through my head, refusing to settle down.

 

He raised my skirt up, and I whimpered a little as he placed his fingers in the waistband of my panties, preparing to pull them down.

 

“You agreed to this,” he reminded me.

 

“I know,” I said with a sigh. “Just get it over with.”

 

He pulled my panties down to my knees, giving my bare cheeks a few testing pats with his hand. I buried my head in the pillows, but jerked it up again when he gave me the first proper slap. A sharp sting suddenly spread across my cheeks, before just as suddenly vanishing again. Emboldened by the effect it had on me, he continued to spank me, delivering a series of hard smacks.

 

“Ouch!” I said, squirming a little as the pain spread through my body.

 

“Hurts, doesn't it?” he said with a wide grin. “It's supposed to hurt, you bad girl.”

 

After a chaotic start, he developed a sort of rhythm, moving from cheek to cheek as his hand made its way from the upper parts of my backside to the lower parts. I was wincing in pain every time his hand made its loud impact on my tender flesh.

 

Before long, I could feel tears rolling down my face, and I was kicking my legs. But Jack placed his left hand around my waist, holding me in place as he continued to paint my butt red with his left hand. I was pleading for him to stop, promising him the world if he'd just let me up.

 

Finally, he stopped the spanking and helped me to my feet, and he chuckled loudly as my hands rushed back to furiously rub the sting away. As soon as I was able to, I pulled up my panties and ran to my room, his laughter echoing in my ears.

           

Safe behind the locked door, I walked over to my mirror and took a look at the damage. My bottom was red, and extremely hot to the touch, but it was nowhere near as bad as what my parents would have done.

 

I couldn't stay in my room the whole weekend, so after an hour or two, I went back to the living room. Jack was still in front of the TV, and he nodded as I entered the room.

 

“Hey,” he said calmly. “QI is on.” He acted no different than normal, as if this was just an ordinary day. As if he hadn't just taken me over his knee and spanked my bare bottom.

 

“I have a question,” I said as I placed one of the pillows next to him, slowly lowering myself onto it. Sitting was not an easy task at the moment.

 

“What about?” he asked.

 

“About the... about what just happened.” I couldn't say the word 'spanking' out loud. It was far too embarrassing.

 

“Ah,” he said. “Shoot.”

 

“This stays between us, right? You won't tell anyone-”

 

“Debra,” he said, looking at me. “This was a private matter between us. I will NEVER mention this to anyone. I promise.” I could tell that his promise included me – he would never talk about it unless I brought it up first. Which, to be perfectly honest, I might. I had hated every second of my punishment, but I had to admit, if I was put into the same situation again, I'd probably make the same choice. It was a lot less awful than being spanked by my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...