Saturday 20 November 2021

After work (M/F story)

She stomped into the house, slamming the door on her way in. He concluded that his girlfriend's workday had been even more unpleasant than usual.

She stepped over to where he was sitting with his book, standing there scowling at him, hands crossed in front of her chest. "Do you have any idea how difficult it was to do my job today?"

"You know, usually 'Hello' is the first thing someone says when they come home."

She smiled as false a smile as she could, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Hello, dear." The smile vanished. "Now, do you know how difficult it was to do my job today?"

"Hello, sweetie. Harder than usual, I suspect?"

"You're right. And do you know why?" He shook his head. "Because I had to do it all on a spanked bottom!" she yelled.

He stayed silent for a few seconds. "Quick advice: if you're as adamant as ever than no one finds out about your spankings, you shouldn't yell things like that loud enough for the neighbours to hear. But take it easy, I'm sure they're open-minded."

Her face blushed red, and it took her a few seconds to regain her composure – and her annoyance. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to focus on your work when you've got a red, throbbing bottom?"

"Not really. I'm not as familiar with that side of the paddle as you are."

"Sure, laugh it off. I'm serious, all I could think about today was that spanking you gave me this morning."

He sighed, leaning back in the chair. "Did you, or did you not, oversleep today, making yourself late for work?"

"I did," she admitted.

"And did we, or did we not, agree that I would spank you on those occasions, to make sure you stopped that bad habit?"

"But I didn't think you'd do it in the morning!"

"That's when you usually are late getting up, isn't it? You're rarely running around screaming 'Oh no, I overslept' in the evening."

"What I meant was," she said through gritted teeth, "that if I overslept that morning, you would take me over your knee and give me a small spanking."

"My way's better. That way, your offence is fresh in mind, and it's easier to connect it to your sore bottom."

"Also," she continued as if she hadn't heard him, "I think you're spanking me too hard. I said a SMALL spanking, and now my bottom's all red and sore."

"It's a spanking, it's supposed to be. And that WAS a small spanking. I can give you much larger, much harder spankings, believe me."

"Do you know how many funny looks I got as I eased myself into the chair at lunch? I can't even IMAGINE what they're thinking!"

"I've been very patient with you until now, but consider this: shouting at the man who spanked your bottom just a few hours previously is a good way to brat yourself into a second helping. Just saying."

"Shut up, you bastard!"

His hand shot forward and grabbed her wrist. "Okay, if you want it that badly..."

He pulled the struggling woman over his lap, wondering how many of these he would have to give her before she learned to behave. He had a feeling it would be a lot more than she would prefer.

5 comments:

  1. I don't get punishment spankings ever, so maybe I misunderstand these things. But it sure looks to me like if someone has made an agreement to be punished for bratting or misbehaving, and then they misbehave just to get a spanking--and then they get one-- they are getting a reward, not a punishment.

    And since rewarded behavior tends to increase, they are learning--from rewards--to brat more, not less. Is this really desirable? But apparently punishment spanking people don't see it that way. Rather confusing to people like me. How many rewards would he need to give her for bratting--before she stops bratting? An infinite number would not be enough, it would seem, because I really don't see how this works at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never clarified in this story whether she's deliberately misbehaving to be spanked, or just can't help herself. She might not enjoy the spankings at all - maybe she just agrees that they work.

      But yes, enjoyable spankings are not a deterrent. So you either need to spank harder than the person prefers, use some extra/alternative punishment (fully nude spankings, extra corner time, lines, etc), or just not use spankings as punishment at all.

      Delete
    2. Or even--odd as it seems in modern societies still focused so much on punishment--rewards could be used to change her behavior. E. g. she wants a small spanking and wants it after work, to motivate her to be on time for work. So she could get it as a reward for being on time for work for a week, then for 2 weeks etc.

      Delete
  2. I never get punishment spankings so maybe I don't understand what's going on here. But if someone makes an agreement to be "punished" for misbehaving or bratting--and then they brat just to get a spanking and they get one--it seems to me that they are getting rewards, not punishments. And that an infinite number of rewards would not work to get them to stop the bratting. Because I don't see how this works at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see I double commented. I thought the first one had not gone through.
    BTW I am not saying your brat punishment spanking stories are any different from the ones other spanking bloggers write. They are all this way. Maybe it's just a convention of spanking story writing. Like the magic ring for fantasy writing. Everyone knows there are not magic rings in the real world. Just like in the real world, if you reward bad behavior, it does not decrease, but increases. But perhaps fantasies are not written in that way.

    ReplyDelete

Brief hiatus

Due to a hectic real-life schedule, and a minor throat infection, there will be no story this week or next. I plan to upload my next story d...