Sunday 28 November 2021

Camera (F/M story)

"Do you honestly think we couldn't see you?"

Mark looked up. A tall, intimidating blonde had stepped over to him, glaring at him.

"Excuse me?" he said, trying to seem innocent.

She pointed at his bag. "The camera in your bag? Do you honestly think we haven't seen you following us, trying to film our asses?"

She'd seen him. That wasn't good. "I don't know what you're talking about."

She slapped his face. Hard. "You're already in a world of trouble, young man, so I suggest you don't make it worse for yourself."

"Okay, okay," he said, stepping back while rubbing his sore cheek.

"So, here's what's going to happen. Either you come with me, and me and my friend will make you sorry you ever misbehaved. Or, we call the police. I don't think they'll be kind to a pervert like you. What do you say? The Justice system, or MY Justice?"

"What would your justice entail?"

She stepped forward, leaned in and whispered: "Well, I take you over my knee and spank you. A good, long spanking to make you good and sorry. Does that answer your question?"

He nodded.

"Now, answer mine. Which do you want?"

"I'll take your punishment."

"Good. Pick up your bag and follow me."

As he followed the blonde's beautiful backside, Mark positioned the bag as best he could. It was an excellent opportunity to get some first-class footage, and he wasn't wasting it.

They entered a small, white house. Inside was a brunette, just as big and strong as her blonde friend.

"Hey Janet, you know he was filming you while you were walking here, right?"

The blonde turned to Mark, an amused look on her face. "I guess he's even more naughty than we thought, still trying to dig his hole deeper."

Janet sat down in a straight wooden chair nearby. "Okay, pervert, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to bare your bottom and take you over my knee. Then, I'm going to spank your bare bottom until you can't sit down for a week. While this is happening, Sara..." she nodded at her friend, "is going to hold your camera and film it all. Any questions?"

He shook his head.

"Good. Come over here." She grabbed his trousers and underpants, pulling them down in one movement. His erection bobbed up and down. Janet reached forward, grabbing it. "Well, well, well. Look at this. Are you looking forward to going over my knee, pervert? Are you hoping for a little spanking fun?" She grabbed his arm and pulled him over her knee. "Well, your luck is out, because this is going to be a LONG, HARD spanking, and it's not going to be fun. Well, at least not for you."

The first few smacks landed, and Mark was shocked by the sting. "Hey, that hurts!"

"It's a punishment. It's supposed to hurt." A series of smacks to his sit spots, causing him to cry out in pain. "I don't know why you're so surprised. I promised you a good, painful spanking. I'm giving you a good, painful spanking. Why the surprise?"

Mark was determined not to let her see how much it hurt, but to his humiliation, he could feel tears running down his cheeks.

"Hey, Sara, getting good footage?"

"Plenty. High-quality camera, too. Too good to belong to this pervert, really."

"Can you get some good footage of his face as I spank him?"

The brunette kneeled in front of Mark, sticking the camera in his face.

"Now, pervert, tell the camera how sorry you are."

"I'm really, really sorry," he said between sobs.

"Aw, has the little crybaby got a sore bottom already?" She reached one hand under his waist, grabbing his penis. "And you're not erect any more. I guess this isn't as much fun as you'd hoped. I can't tell you how happy I am for that."

And with that, the smacks came harder and faster, and Mark was begging to be let off. Finally, after what seemed like forever, she lifted him up and placed him on his feet.

"Now, stand in this corner, facing inwards and hands on your head. If you move, it's back across my knee. Is that understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

After what seemed like hours, he heard Janet's voice. "Hey, pervert, you can come out now. We got some decent footage of your red butt in the corner, but we need you to face the camera, tell us you're sorry, and that you won't do it again." Mark hesitated. "Or we could give you another five minutes over my knee first. That colour in your cheeks is starting to fade."

Mark hurriedly finished his apology. Sara took out the tape, returning the camera to Mark. "Now brat, if we find you perving out like this again, we'll invite a few of our friends, and take you in turns. Is that understood?"

Mark nodded.

"Good. Now, get dressed and get out."

Mark stepped out on the city streets, going home to find some ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...