Friday 14 January 2022

A Brother's Help (M/f story)

Jake was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of tea, grimacing as he heard his sister yelling at their mother. Susan had been rude to the teacher one time too many, earning herself a detention, and their mother had decided to try to talk some sense into her. Susan, however, was not interested in any lectures, and she told her mother that. Loudly and angrily.

If this had been a year ago, or before that, Jake would have relaxed, assured by the knowledge that his mother was more than capable of handling a foul-mouthed brat getting too big for her britches. But that was no longer true. His mother had gotten sick, sapping her of most of her strength, and what she had left, was not enough to deal with Susan, or her equally bratty younger sister, Helen.

Jake knew their conversation was over when Susan informed their mother that she hated her, before running into her room, slamming the door. Shortly afterwards, Olivia entered the kitchen, tears appearing in her eyes. Jake helped his mother into a chair, preparing a cup of tea for her. It pained him to see her like this; weak, sick, a shadow of the joyous, outgoing woman that had raised him.

"I don't know what to do with them," Olivia said. She was crying silently. "They're just not listening."

"You know as well as I do what they need, mum. A good thrashing would fix most of the problems in this house."

"I know that, but I don't have the strength anymore. I just... I just don't know what to do."

"I'll do it," Jake said calmly.

"What?" Olivia replied, confused.

"I'll spank them for you. I'll thrash the living daylights out of them the next time those two decide to be rude to you, I can promise you that."

Olivia placed her hand on his. "I can't ask that of you, Jake. You've done more than enough already. Coming home from college just to help around the house, helping with the bills..."

"But that's the problem. I shouldn't HAVE to come here to help you around the house. You've got two able-bodied teenagers wasting their time at the mall, not doing anything they don't feel like doing. They should be helping you. They OWE you that. And you certainly don't deserve the abuse they hurl at you. Mark my words, you'll be seeing an improvement in their behaviour pretty soon." He rose to his feet.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to have a chat with Susan," he told her. "Show her what happens when she calls you a..." He looked up, as if trying to recall something. "What was it? A 'stupid, lazy bitch', I think it was." He looked at her. "With your blessing?"

Olivia raised her cup, nodding towards him. "Give her what she deserves, Jake. No more."

"And no less," Jake said.

Susan was lying on her bed, listening to her music loudly with her eyes closed. Suddenly, the music stopped, and she looked up to see her brother standing there, glaring down at her. She'd never seen him as angry as this, and a small voice at the back of her head told her to be careful.

Well, she'd never listened to that voice before, so why start now? "Hey! Haven't you heard of knocking?" she yelled.

"I DID knock. You just couldn't hear it because of the music."

"Well, what do you want?"

"I want you to go apologize to mum. Right now."

"For what?"

"For what? Let's see," he said, counting on his fingers. "Being rude to her. Not helping around the house. Behaving like a brat at school, earning yourself detention. Should I continue?"

"I'm not apologizing to that cow."

"Susan, you don't really seem to grasp the gravity of the situation, so let me make it quite clear. There's two ways this can go. One, you go out and apologize to our mother for being a brat. She forgives you, and you stop misbehaving."

"Not bloody likely," Susan scoffed.

"The other thing that can happen, is that I put you over my knee and show you what happens when you're being a brat. Afterwards, when your butt is sore and you're crying your eyes out, you'll go out and apologize. So what will it be?"

There was silence for a few seconds. "You'd SPANK me?" She shook her head. "You wouldn't dare."

Jake sat down on the bed, and Susan realized her mistake when his hands closed around her wrists. It took little effort on his part to pull her over his knee, even though she tried to struggle free. "We'll see if we can't change that tune," he said, starting to spank the seat of her jeans.

"Hey! You can't spank me!" she yelled.

"Can't I? I seem to be doing quite well, in my eyes."

Susan tried to struggle free, but in vain. "Ow! Let me up!"

"When I'm convinced you've learned your lesson, Susan, you'll be allowed to go apologize to mum." He grabbed her jeans, pulling them down to her knees. She was wearing a green thong that would provide very little protection against his hand, but he decided to lower it anyway. Placing his hand on her bare cheeks, he added: "Unfortunately for you, I don't think that will be any time soon, so if I were you, I'd think about how I'd improve my behaviour in the future to avoid ending up like this again." He started spanking her again.

Susan cried out, shocked at how much more it hurt without her clothes for protection. She couldn't fight him, and she didn't think pleading would do any good, so crying was the only option left. And cry she did; loud sobs shook her body as her bottom rapidly turned red.

After what seemed like an eternity to the sore-bottomed teen, Jake helped her to her feet.

"I'm giving you a few minutes to calm down," he said. "But if you haven't apologized to mum ten minutes from now, I'm coming back in here and taking my belt off. Trust me, you don't want that to happen."

Five minutes later, a teary-eyed Susan was giving her mother the most heartfelt apology she'd delivered in years, and Olivia, touched by her daughter's sincerity, forgave her.

Later that evening, Jake was lying in bed, reading a book, when there was a knock on the door. Susan entered, dressed in her pyjamas, a little teary-eyed. "Jake?" she said, her voice revealing she was close to breaking down in tears.

"Yes?"

"Do... uhm... do... that is..."

He waited. Whatever she was about to say, it wasn't easy for her.

"Do you hate me?"

"What?" he said confused. "Of course not. Why would you think so?"

"Uhm... well, you know you put me over your knee earlier?"

"I haven't forgotten. That makes you think I hate you? Mum spanked us for YEARS, and that was out of love. Why would this be different?"

"Well... when mum spanked us, she always hugged us and told us we were forgiven..."

Jake could have punched himself. It was such a basic mistake that he couldn't believe he'd made it. He opened his arms, and Susan ran forward, sitting on his lap as he hugged her.

He had no idea how long they sat there, but he suddenly noticed that she'd fallen asleep with her head against his shoulder. He chuckled, then carried her back to her room, making sure he placed her on her stomach.

Well, he thought to himself, now he knew what mistake NOT to make when the time came to give Helen HER spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...