Saturday 22 January 2022

Sprites (M/FF story)

I was walking through the forest when I came across a beautiful-looking pond in the shade of some great oaks. I had been away from the Elven Court for less than a week, but appreciated the chance to wash away some of the grime collected during my travels – unlike some of the less urban druids, I had never liked to live in the forest for too long and hated looking tired. I stripped down and jumped in, but soon heard movement from the nearby bushes. At first, I felt the urge to reach for my weapons, for though we had few enemies at this time, it never paid to be too careless.

But when I heard the giggle of a sprite, I relaxed. Sprites were mischievous little pranksters who delighted in their little games, but there was little reason to pull a weapon on them, and they had no evil in their hearts.

I stepped out of the pond and put on my trousers. I wasn't going to let the little things get away with their peeking, and it's hard to lecture someone if you're not wearing anything – it's harder to take you seriously. I called to the bushes, "Hey, you! Come out of there!"

Two sprites came out of the foliage, still giggling. Sprites are young-looking beings about a foot long, with large butterfly wings and usually dressed in something that looks like a small dress woven by green leaves.

"What were you doing?" I asked.

"Watching," one of them said.

"Yeah, we were wondering if you were two elves in one!" said the other.

"Uh huh! You're so tall, we thought you had another person in there under your pretty clothes." And they giggled again, flying around each other.

"Well, I don't, so are you going to go away and let me bathe in peace?"

One of them poked her little tongue out at me, but the other nodded. "We'll let you be," she said, and they flew away.

Sprites are cute, but their giggle can cause quite the headache in a weary traveller who just wants a quiet bath and a bit of rest. I slipped out of my clothes and back into the pond, but I kept one eye open – I had gotten my victory far too easily, and I didn't trust their promises.

Sure enough, less than a minute after I got into the pond, I spotted them back in the bushes, two tiny faces in the leaves.

"Weren't you going to leave?" I asked.

"And now we're back," one of them said, not taking her eyes of me.

"If you don't listen to me, I'm going to make you listen," I warned her.

"Oh?" She said, flying closer with her hands on her hips. "How are you going to accomplish that?"

"Like this," I said, quickly reaching forward and grabbing her around the waist. She struggled as I stepped over to the side of the pond and sat down, putting her little form over my knee. I raised her dress and with one hand on her back to hold her in place, I used the other to give her bare backside a firm slap.

The little sprite kicked her legs and cried out as I started to spank her, my firm hand landing on her buttocks with a loud crack. She was screaming bloody murder, but I kept up, delivering firm smacks to her unprotected rear end. Sprites may look small and fragile, but they are a lot tougher than they look, so I wasn't too afraid of hurting her to give her what she deserved.

The other sprite, who was still giggling her head off, was staring at this new development with great interest, and even came closer to get a good look at what was happening to her friend. She seemed to greatly enjoy the sight, giggling even harder as the spanked sprite kicked her legs and yelled for me to stop. There is little loyalty in sprites when someone else is in trouble.

When I was satisfied that the sprite's buns were sufficiently red and sore, I let her up, and she flew around, intensely rubbing her cheeks. I had always found that a young lady stomping from foot to foot, trying in vain to rub the sting from her rear was an incredibly cute sight, but it was even more adorable when the naughty young lady in question had wings and was flying around in circles. The other sprite also found the sight amusing. She laughed until I grabbed her around the waist and she found herself over my lap in the exact position that her friend had just been.

I've always been amazed at the lack of foresight that sprites display. If I had caught two small elven children misbehaving, and I pulled one over my lap for a spanking, the other one would have understood that she was next and ran away while her friend was getting it. But this sprite had watched her friend's punishment with glee, and never suspected what I was going do to her once I was done. She whined as I raised her dress and patted her backside, but the whining quickly turned into squealing as I began to spank her bottom.

She kicked her legs, screamed and pleaded, but I showed her no more mercy than her friend. I watched as her cheeks slowly turned pink, then red, under my punishing hand. By then, her friend had regained some of her composure, and she was watching the spanking with some amusement, but a lot more sympathy than her friend had shown – after all, she knew exactly what she was going through.

When the little sprite was as red-bottomed and teary-faced as her friend, I let her up, and when she had finished rubbing her rear, the pair of them flew away. I continued my bath, confident that I would probably be left alone by the winged brats for some time.

But when I had finished and was about to put my clothes back on, I turned to find four other sprites at the edge of the pool, watching me with large eyes. "We talked to Bluebell and Blossom, and they showed us what happened to them," one of the sprites explained, biting her lip. "And we were... curious."

I smiled. I had a feeling I was going to wear out my hand before this day was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...