Saturday 22 January 2022

Flirting with police (M/F story)

"Hey Victor!"

Police officer Victor Reed looked up at his boss, who was standing near the radio at the centre of the station. "What is it, chief?" He responded as he made his way over to his superior.

"Shoplifter at the south side of town. I have a feeling you're the man for the job."

Victor frowned. "Isn't Boyle down there today?"

"Sure, but I had a feeling you wanted to take care of this thief yourself. You've met her before."

"You mean...."

"That's the girl, yes." His boss grinned. "Now head down there, tiger. She's waiting."

As he parked near the store, he could see her through the window. Sally Barnes, tall, blonde, and full-time brat. 27 years of age, acting like a seven-year-old. He'd known for some time that she had a thing for him – subtlety was not one of her most prominent characteristics – and he had to admit, it was mutual.

He promised the store owner that the matter would be seriously dealt with, and led Sally towards his car. "Mind telling me what that was all about?" he asked her. He knew it had nothing do to with money. Money had never been a problem for Sally.

"I wanted to get in touch with you, and I found a way," she told him, grinning.

"You could have used a phone, you know."

"Not my style. You know that, Vic."

"My name's Victor. Two syllables; should be easy enough to remember. Now, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"It's my birthday, and I haven't had my birthday spanking yet."

"And you immediately thought of me? I'm touched."

She looked over at him, studying his face. "Well?" she said after a while.

"Well, what?"

"Well, are you going to take me over my knee and spank my bottom or not? It's not going to spank itself, you know. Besides, I need to be punished for stealing, right?"

"Perhaps I should spank you. On the other hand, I could arrest you, take you to the station, and lock you up for a few days."

"You could, but only one of those options involves getting your hands on the best booty in town, so it's not really a difficult decision, is it?"

They reached the car, and Victor told her to get in. "Aren't you going to handcuff me?" Sally said, clearly disappointed.

"Nope."

"But I'm a dangerous criminal! I demand that you handcuff me!" she said, stomping her foot.

"Listen. You want a spanking, it'll happen on my terms, or not at all."

"Does that mean you'll do it?" she asked, her face lighting up.

"I can be convinced to do you this service, yes," he said smiling.

"Thank you," she said, giving him a hug. "This is the best birthday present ever."

Ten minutes later, he parked the car in front of her house. "Ready to go inside?"

"Nope," she told him.

He stared at her. "I thought you wanted your gift right away."

"I do. But I want it right here," she said.

"That sounds like an ultimatum. What did I tell you, missy? On my terms, or not at all."

"Come on, Vic. Victor," she corrected herself. "I want to be spanked inside a police car. I don't think I'll have a chance like this again."

He considered this for a bit, then nodded. "Okay." She giggled in anticipation as he pulled her over his lap. "Do you know why you're here, Sally? You've been a naughty girl, and I-"

"No need for the lecturing, dear. Darn right I've been naughty, now spank my evil butt!"

He landed a couple of hard slaps on the seat of her short dress. "Drop the attitude, missy, or this ends now."

"I'm sorry, Victor," she told him.

"Better." He raised her dress, not particularly surprised to find she wasn't wearing any panties underneath.

"So, do you want 28 smacks in total, or 28 to each cheek?"

"Why not make it a thousand? Each side?"

"Well, it wouldn't be a birthday spanking then, would it?"

She sighed. "Well, if you're going to be that boring, at least make it 28 on each cheek."

"As you wish."

He started spanking, with hard smacks that rang out in the air.

"You're great at this, you know? I'm considering hiring you to do this full-time."

"Why only considering?"

"Because it might be a better idea to just kidnap you and keep you in my basement. Funnier, too."

"You know, kidnapping a police officer is a serious felony."

"Is it?" she said. "I better be punished for just SUGGESTING it then."

Some time later, he lowered her dress again.

"Your birthday spanking is over now, Sally. Best wishes for the year to come and all that."

She got out of the car, and smiled at him. "Are you sure I can't invite you in? I want you to bend me over the counter and fuck me."

"Tempting, but I have to get back to work. Can I stop by when I get off work?"

"Sounds delicious. I'll keep this waiting for you." She raised her dress, flashing her crotch at him.

"Just for that, I'll buy a hairbrush before I come over."

"I can't wait," she told him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...