Sunday 20 February 2022

A good day (M/F story)

Roger knew it was going to be a good day the moment he opened his eyes and saw his girlfriend standing next to the bed, hands behind her back, wearing a maid's uniform.

"Ah, master," she said, adopting the subservient tone that she often used in moments like these. "You're awake." She put on her best puppy-dog eyes as she sniffled at him. "I have some news, and I don't think you're going to be very happy when you hear them."

Roger put on his sternest face and glared at her. "What have you done now, Diane?" She looked at the floor, seemingly unable to meet his gaze, so he leaned forward, giving the seat of her skirt a quick smack. She whipped her head up to look at him, blushing furiously. "Answer me!" he demanded.

"Uh... Well, I was resting earlier, and all these naughty thoughts just... appeared in my head. And... I sort of.... touched myself."

Roger could feel his hard-on pressing against the soft fabric of his pyjamas, but he kept his face stern. "What did I say would happen if you did that one more time?"

"Oh, but sir, I've learned my lesson, honest! You don't have to -"

"Diane," he said, his voice barely a whisper. "What did I promise you?"

"You- you said you'd give me a spanking, sir." By now, her face was redder than the delicately applied nail polish she wore.

"Lift your skirt."

Hands trembling, she grabbed the hem of her skirt, lifting it above her waist. He reached forward, slipping his thumbs into the waistband of the white cotton panties she was wearing. Slowly, as if to savour the moment, he pulled them down to her knees. Gently, but firmly, he guided her over his lap.

As he adjusted her position, making sure she was comfortable while keeping her bottom up over his knee, he placed his hand on her now quivering bottom. "You know you deserve this, Diane," he said as he let his hand wander over the pale mounds of flesh before him. "I don't like to do this to you."

"I know, sir, I know," she said, as she felt his erection poking her in the stomach. She licked her lips. "I think I know how to make it up to you afterwards."

Roger took a deep breath; he suddenly found it difficult to focus on the task at hand, but the cute backside laid out before him soon found his attention again. Loud smacks rang out in the air as he started the spanking.

Diane moaned. It was way too long since she'd found herself in this position. She arched her back, lifting her butt towards his stinging hand. They both knew that she loved these spankings even more than he did.

He moved his hand from cheek to cheek, placing smacks upon her once-white cheeks with the eagerness and intensity of a painter, and with similar results. As her backside went pink, then red, Diane's moaning grew louder and louder, and as if it was planned, she reached her climax at the same time as the spanking did.

He helped her to her feet. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, but there was no disguising the huge grin on her face. He turned her towards the corner, placing her hands on her head as he made sure her well-spanked bottom was sticking out towards the empty room. "I'm going to get a shower," he told her as he placed one final smack on her appealing cheeks. "If you stay in that corner, and act like a good girl while I'm away, I'll let you show me just how much you appreciated that spanking."

He kissed her lips, which they knew would soon be wrapped around his shaft. Her favourite part of their games was the spankings. He preferred what came afterwards.

As he headed off for a cold shower, she felt the cool air on her hot bottom. She grinned to herself. This was going to be a VERY good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...