Sunday 20 February 2022

Older sister (F/ff story)

When I was growing up, I had a friend named Angela. Angela was my best friend in the whole world, and we would play together every single day. We were so close, we were almost sisters.

Angela had an older sister named Lauren. Since me and Angela were so close, Lauren almost became like my sister as well. Lauren was really cool – she was a university student, so she was practically an adult, but she often had time to play with us if we wanted. And since she had a driver's license, she could take us places we couldn't get to on our own.

One day, we arrived from school to find Lauren waiting in the living room, with an annoyed look on her face. "Angela, come in here," she said to her younger sister. When Angela came closer, she continued, "Didn't I tell you to clean your room yesterday?"

Angela got a worried look on her face. "Oh. I forgot! Don't worry, Lauren, I'll go do -"

"Yes, you will, but first, it's time for a little discussion." She patted her lap. "Come here."

Angela looked over at me, then at her sister. I was confused. What exactly was going on? I had never seen Lauren talking so strictly to her sister, or Angela so worried about talking to her.

"Please, Lauren, not with Kelly here. Can't we do this later? Please?"

"Young lady, you've earned this, so I suggest you stop dawdling and get over here."

"Please? I don't want Kelly to see this!" she said, glancing over at me. Now, I was intrigued. What exactly was going to happen that she didn't want me to see?

"Angela, I'm going to count to five, and if you haven't gotten your butt over here by then, I'm going to fetch my hairbrush. One..."

By the time she reached "Three", Angela had hurried forward and almost thrown herself over her sister's lap. Lauren moved her forward, so that her head was close to the ground and her bottom was sticking up, and I had a sinking feeling that I knew what was going to happen.

Lauren was going to spank her sister.

My suspicions were confirmed when Lauren raised her sister's skirt, and then peeled down her panties. Angela whimpered. "Please, Lauren, not on the bare! Please!" Her sister ignored her. I watched, wide-eyed and breathless.

Lauren began to spank her sister's bottom, and I jumped as the loud smacks rang out in the otherwise silent room. Angela hung her head low as her sister's palm moved from cheek to cheek, each impact producing a pink handprint that soon disappeared.

I stared at the sight, completely fascinated as I watched one of my almost-sisters taking the other across her lap and spanking her bare bottom. Angela was crying and kicking her legs at every slap, but Lauren seemed merciless, and was completely in control.

Suddenly, it was all over. Lauren helped Angela to her feet, and as Angela tried to rub her burning bottom, Lauren hugged her, telling her that she was forgiven, and that if she would only behave, she wouldn't have to do this again.

Soon, me and Angela had gone up to her room, and I started to ask her about what I'd just seen. Angela had previously told me that whenever her parents were out, Lauren was in charge, but I'd thought that just meant she could boss Angela around. I had never, in my wildest dreams, expected that she'd have the right to spank her sister. In fact, I could scarcely believe that Angela was spanked at all – I'd never been spanked before, and as far as I knew, no one else I knew had been, either. Spankings were something that happened in films and comics, not in real life!

But no, apparently Angela was spanked both by her parents and by her sister. It seemed to be a sore subject for her, so she tried to change the subject. When I kept pestering her for details, she snapped at me, telling me that if I was so curious about spankings, I could go ask Lauren for a demonstration – she was certain she would be only too happy to oblige.

The thought hit me like a brick, and I shivered at the sudden image of my bare bottom over Lauren's lap. I would kick and squeal, just like Angela had done, but Lauren would be strong and authoritative and merciless, and would not stop until I was a sore, sorry, red-bottomed young lady. Then, she'd hold me close and tell me I was forgiven, just like she did with Angela. It was a very persistent thought, and as the day went on, I couldn't shake it out of my head.

I never seriously considered Angela's suggestion of asking Lauren for a spanking. I didn't know much about spankings, but I felt that they weren't something you just got – you had to EARN them. And I had a good idea about how I could do that.

Me and Angela had a lot of sleepovers, both at her house and mine. If Angela's parents were out, Lauren would be the one looking after us. I realized that if we misbehaved on a sleepover – made a lot of noise and refused to sleep – then she'd be the one to punish us. All I had to do was misbehave, and I would earn myself a spanking. Easy, right?

So one Friday, a week after I watched my best friend get her butt roasted by her older sister, I asked Angela if we could have a sleepover at her house. I knew her parents were away for the weekend, so she would have to ask Lauren, but as far as I could remember, Lauren had never said no to a request like that. She didn't this time, either.

That evening, we were watching TV in Angela's room, me on a mattress on the floor, her in her bed. At about half past nine, Lauren came in to let us know it was time to sleep. "Sleep well, girls. I'll see you in the morning."

Angela looked a bit sad as she turned off the TV, so I decided to enact my plan. "You know, we don't have to go to sleep just yet. We don't have school tomorrow, so it doesn't matter if we stay up late."

"But Angela said -" she began.

"I know, but if we turn the volume down, she'll never know, will she?" I said.

So we did. I turned the volume down a bit, but as we continued to watch, I gradually turned the volume back up. About fifteen minutes later, Lauren came back.

"I'm glad you're having fun, but it's time to go to sleep now," she said. She was giving us her friendliest smile, but looking closely at her, I thought I could see some seriousness in her eyes.

We told her we would go to sleep right away, but when she left, I managed to talk Angela into turning the TV back on. When Lauren came back ten minutes later, the smile was gone.

"Look, girls, it's getting late, and I don't want you to be sleepy all day tomorrow. I'm going to ask you one more time to go to sleep. If I have to come back in here one more time, I'm going to have to be strict, and you won't enjoy that."

This is it, I thought to myself. One more time, and I'll get the spanking I've been thinking about. But as Lauren left the room, I found it completely impossible to convince Angela to turn the TV back on. "I don't want to be in trouble," she told me. She put her head down to go to sleep. When I turned the TV back on, she pulled the remote from my hands and turned it off again.

"What's wrong with you today?" she whispered angrily. "You're going to get us both into trouble."

I realized that I'd been selfish. I really wanted to know what it was like to receive a real spanking from Lauren, and I hadn't thought about the fact that Angela already knew what it was like, and didn't want to repeat the experience. I hadn't thought about how my actions would affect her. I quickly apologized.

"That's OK. Let's just go to sleep now."

I put my head on the pillow, vowing to find another way to get what I wanted – one that wouldn't get Angela in trouble at the same time.

The next day, me and Angela got up late, and spent the watching TV in the living room in our pyjamas. It was hours before we got dressed. My parents were out and wouldn't be back for another hour, but Lauren offered to drive me home. I accepted.

She'd only been driving for a few minutes when she glanced at me. "So. Care to tell me what was wrong last night?"

"Huh?" I said, looking up at her.

"You're usually very well behaved – in fact, you both are. But last night, you weren't your usual angelic self. Something is bothering you, isn't it?"

"I don't want to talk about it," I told her.

"Well, tough." She stopped the car in a side street, far from home. She looked at me. "You're like a sister to me, and I care about you. I don't want you to suffer if there's something I can do to help. Therefore, we're going to stay right here until you tell me what's wrong."

Looking into her eyes, I quickly caved in. I told her how I'd felt when I watched Angela's spanking. I told her what Angela had told me afterwards, and how the image of ending up over her knee had stayed in my mind ever since. I told her how I'd tried to earn a spanking last night, but I'd finally realized that I shouldn't get Angela in trouble.

She smiled. "So that's it, then? You're curious about spankings, and didn't want to ask for one." She shrugged. "Well, I can certainly do something about that. Your parents aren't home, so your house is empty right now, right?"

I nodded.

She started the car. "So, when we get there, I'll take you over my knee and show you what it's all about."

I bit my lip. I had butterflies in my stomach, and I felt a bit light-headed. "I didn't want to come out and ASK FOR IT," I told her. "I wanted it to be a REAL spanking."

She chuckled. "Oh, don't you worry about that, missy. You're going to get a genuine bottom-blistering today."

Somehow, that wasn't terribly comforting.

When we arrived, Lauren helped carry my things into the house. We placed them in my room, and as I began to put them away, Lauren walked over to my bed and sat down. "Right young lady," she said, "I think it's time we had that little chat." She patted her lap.

I took a step back, both hands clutching my backside. "Lauren, I'm not so sure about this anymore. I think -"

"You've been curious about this for more than a week. You thought about it, even dreamed about it, from what you told me. Now, you're going to get it." She frowned. "Besides, you tried to get Angela into trouble last night. You certainly DESERVE a spanking today."

She beckoned me forward with a crooked finger. When I was close enough, she reached out and grabbed my shoulder, and gently pulled me forward and over her lap. I bit my lip as she raised my skirt, then lowered my panties. She started to rub my bare bottom, and I could feel goosebumps appearing on my skin. "Are you ready?" she said gently. I nodded.

When the first smacks landed on my bottom, bringing a sudden sting and a warm flush to my cold posterior, I gasped, unable to process the sensation. After a few seconds, as Lauren continued to spank my backside, the pain broke through my foggy mind. So this was a spanking. "Ouch!" I said. "It hurts!"

"That's the point, Kelly," Lauren said, her hand continuing its assault on my butt. "Real spankings cause real pain and real tears."

"I guess," I said. "Ow!"

Her hand moved from cheek to cheek. As the spanking continued, the pain began to build up. Soon, I was kicking my legs. "Ouch! OK, you can stop now!"

She chuckled. "Stop? We have barely begun, young lady. You asked for a real spanking, and that's exactly what you're going to get."

She delivered a quick, stinging volley to the lower parts of my bottom, and I howled. I pleaded with her to let me up, but she ignored me. Soon, tears were rolling down my cheeks. I tried to get up, but she placed her left hand on my back to hold me down as her right hand continued to spank me.

I was sobbing loudly, barely aware of the fact that I was kicking my legs. It felt like I had been over her lap for hours, and I wondered whether I would ever sit again. Who knew spankings could be this painful?

Finally, the spanking stopped. She helped me up, and I sat on her lap, bawling into her shirt as she rubbed my back soothingly and whispered something comforting into my ear. I don't know what she said, but I assume it had something to do with being punished and forgiven now.

When I had calmed down, she placed me face-down on the bed. My skirt was still raised and my panties were still around my knees, so the cool air caressed my burning butt.

After Lauren left, I got up and walked over to the mirror. Turning my back to it, I examined my bottom in the mirror. To my surprise, it wasn't red and swollen, which is what it felt like – in fact, the skin was pink.

I returned to my bed, trying to convince myself that my curiosity was completely sated now, and I would never ask for a spanking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...