Sunday 6 February 2022

Short skirt (M/F story)

Robert heard the usual noise of his girlfriend returning from the town. Melissa had great trouble entering ANY building silently. He watched her peek into the room, and from the naughty look on her face, he knew she'd done something he wouldn't approve of. She'd spent years perfecting her 'Yeah, I'm a big brat, what are you going to do about it' look, and it was usually followed by his 'This is what I'm going to do about it' spankings.

As she entered the room, he looked up from his computer, and he realized immediately what she had done to annoy him. She was wearing her shortest skirt; a tartan one she'd bought a couple months back. It barely covered her backside when she was standing, and if she bent over, she'd flash the world her panties. A skirt perfect to wear around the house, but around town? Not if he had anything to say about it. "Melissa, I want to talk to you," he said sternly.

"What about?" she grinned evilly, clearly looking forward to what they both knew would happen.

"That skirt. What did I tell you about that skirt last month?"

"That I shouldn't wear it outside the house, because people will be able to see my panties," she answered.

"And yet you wore it today, despite me ordering you not to."

"Don't worry, it's okay," she said, trying to sound innocent as she turned her back to him. She started to raise her skirt and added: "Look! I'm not WEARING panties!"

He looked at the pale backside that they both knew would soon find itself over his lap. "So not only did you disobey me about the skirt, but you also disobeyed me when I told you that you should always wear panties as well," he said. "That's two violations I'm going to take out on your backside, little missy."

"I don't get that 'panties' rule," she said as if she hadn't heard his last sentence. "You've asked me several times to go without panties when I'm out with you."

"I've ORDERED you to go without panties," he corrected her. "And that's different."

"So when YOU want to show off my arse, it's okay, but when I want to do it, it's wrong and I should be punished?" she summed up.

"Yes, that's right. Now, I want you to take of the skirt and hand it to me." She did as instructed, leaving her naked below the waist, apart from a pair of long socks. He pointed at the stairs. "Go to the bedroom and wait for me. I will be up shortly to deliver the spanking you so richly deserve."

He watched her beautiful backside sway from side to side as she walked away. He returned to his computer, wanting to leave her waiting for a while. Perhaps a bit of anticipation would do wonders for her attitude.

About fifteen minutes later, he decided it was enough. He wondered what he'd find when he entered the room. Would she be nervous, biting her lip and promising to be good – or at least pretend to be nervous? Would she be horny, licking her lips as she looked at him? He didn't know.

He opened the door. She was lying on the bed on her stomach, still basically bare from the waist down, playing PlayStation. Not what he'd expected.

She grinned as she saw him. "I grew bored while waiting for you," she explained.

"Well, I'm here, so turn that off," he said strictly.

She pouted. "Can't I find a saving point?"

He looked at the screen. "You're playing Tetris," he pointed out. "Now, turn that thing off. It's time I put you over my knee."

"Finally," she said impatiently as she turned off the machine. He sat down on the bed, patting his lap. "Get that little butt of yours over my lap for the spanking you have coming," he said strictly. She giggled as she leaned over his lap. He pulled her forward, making sure her bottom was sticking up above his knee. "Are you ready for your spanking, young lady?"

"I was ready fifteen minutes ago," she complained. "Get going!"

He raised his hand, planting a series of hard smacks on her bottom that rang out in the room. He moved from cheek to cheek, watching as the pale flesh turned pink under his firm palm. "Are you learning your lesson, young lady?"

"Oh, you've started?" she said. "I hadn't realized."

He had to smile as he continued the spanking. Eventually, she was giving off little 'Ow!'s of pain as the sting started to get to her.

"Are you going to be a good girl, Melissa?"

"Nope!" she said happily. "And that's how you like it."

He had to admit, it was. He just wished she wasn't so lippy.

Her bottom was a dark pink, and turning red, before he let her off his lap. "Tired already, old man?" she shook her head. "It's awful what age does to you."

"I'm only a year older than you," he said. "And no, it's not over. Now it's time for your corner time."

"But I don't LIKE corner time," she whined. "I like spankings. Spank me."

"I know you don't," he answered. "That's why I use them." He guided her into the corner, giving her bottom one last slap.

After a few minutes, she turned around. "Can't we just skip this bit and go to the part where you spank my bottom? I miss that bit."

"No," he answered. "And face the corner. If you turn around or talk in the corner again, I'll use the cane. Do you want that?"

She gasped, pressing her nose into the corner as quickly as she could. She'd felt the cane once before, and was in no hurry to repeat the experience. He smiled to himself; there was at least ONE thing that could still have an effect on her.

Fifteen minutes later, he decided she'd had enough. He knew Melissa hated corner time; she felt it was boring, and there was nothing to do but think. That's why he used it.

"Ready for more?" he said, holding up the old wooden hairbrush they kept by the bed.

"Like you wouldn't believe," she said, eagerly leaning over his lap, crying out as the hard wood crashed into her already-spanked rear.

He grinned as he watched her trash around over her lap, moaning in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...