Saturday 19 March 2022

Signs and postcards (M/F story)

A few years back, I was working in a small pawn shop in the south end of the city. I just sat behind the counter for eight hours a day, reading a book if there weren't any customers, pretending to be interested in their business if there were.

This day, however, was a bit different. I was half-way through some Lovecraft book I'd found near the back of the shop when a woman entered. She was a curvy, dark-haired woman slightly younger than my own thirty years. She was wearing what I supposed to be a pair of very short shorts, but I wasn't entirely sure they weren't just an ambitious pair of boxers. She was also dressed in a short top.

Her attire didn't leave very much to the imagination, and I had absolutely no problem with that. She started looking around the shop, and I don't think my eyes left her once. She didn't seem to mind, either.

After a few minutes, she spotted the sign hanging behind the counter, that proclaimed in large, unfriendly letters; "Shoplifters will be paddled." My boss had picked it up a few years back, and it had been in the shop ever since. The woman glanced over at me, and smiled. "Is that sign serious?" I had the distinct impression that she was flirting with me, and I liked it.

"Most of the time, no," I told her. "But we do make exceptions." I sent her one of my very best smiles.

"Fascinating," she told me, looking through the wares on display again. After a few seconds, she made her way over to the stack of postcards on display. She picked up a few of the closest, stuffing them down the back of her shorts, then glancing over at me as if daring me to do something about it. I stepped over to the door, locking it and flipping the sign that said we were closed. I really didn't want any other customers to distract me from what was about to happen. "So, young lady, you think you can steal from this shop unpunished?" I told her.

"Yes, I do," she responded, glaring at me as brattily as she could.

"Think again." I stepped behind the counter again, moving to the box of adult merchandise that we kept out of sight. There were a couple of paddles here, some of them from schools, others clearly domestic. I picked up the one that looked least worn. "Are you ready to be taught a much-needed lesson?"

Her eyes widened at the sight of the thing. She put her hands in front of her face hide the grin so that she could keep up the façade. "Please, sir, I won't steal again, I promise!"

"I don't think you will either. Now bend over the desk."

She protested, but didn't hesitate in bending over. I patted her bottom a couple of times over her shorts, to ready her for the paddling. I lifted the paddle and delivered my first smack. I started off lightly, not wanting to scare her off. "Is that all you've got?" she said, grinning smugly at me. I smiled. Harder, then.

I gave her a few smacks, each harder than the last, and at the last one, she gave a clearly satisfied moan. "Better, mister. Much better." I gave her a few more whacks, as slowly as I could. I was enjoying it immensely, but I knew that sooner or later, I would have to stop. My vote was for 'later'.

"Y'know," she told me, "You're damaging your own postcards." I smiled; I'd forgotten that the postcards had been stuffed down the back of her shorts, but I wasn't thick enough to think the hint was about the damage to our merchandise. I stepped forward, pulling at her shorts to make them slide to the floor. The bent-over brat wasn't wearing any panties, meaning I had a great view of a very shapely bottom. A few pink patches on her rear end was all the evidence of her paddling, and I realized that I had to up my game.

The next few strokes were harder, but from the moaning, I guessed she didn't mind very much. I kept paddling her bottom, she kept moaning with pleasure. It was a beautiful circle, really. From time to time, I'd reach forward and rub her bottom, both to rub away the sting and to get my hands on her posterior.

I have no idea how long we kept at it before I placed the paddle down. She gingerly rubbed her sore seat. She them stepped towards me, unbuttoning my jeans to indicate that she was ready to move on to something else. And I must say, I was eager to get on with it as well.

I kept working at the store for a few more years. It wasn't that great of a job, really, but it wasn't much work and it did give me a paycheck. But mostly, I stayed because my new girlfriend felt that it was romantic, given that it was there we first met.

I bought the paddle the day after our meeting. We've built up a nice collection of toys over the years, and we've gotten way more efficient paddles, but there is some sentimental value to your first implement that can never really be matched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...