Sunday 1 May 2022

Dealing with a bully (F/F story)

"Hey Robin, I borrowed your new skirt today, and I seem to have spilled something on it," Yvonne said to her roommate, utterly failing to appear sorry. "Hope you don't mind."

Robin sighed. She had looked forward to college, right until she met her new roommate. Yvonne was a bully, a thief, and a lot of other things she didn't have the vocabulary to describe. Yvonne had decided that Robin, who had always been petite, just didn't have the physical or mental strength to fight back, so she didn't see a reason to hold back.

"Actually, I do mind." Robin had held her head down for the first few weeks, hoping that her roommate would grow tired. She hadn't, so Robin had decided on a different approach; working out. She'd kept it secret, and tried to hide it under baggier clothing, but she was growing more muscular by the day. And today was the day she said "Enough."

"Excuse me?" Yvonne said, raising an eyebrow.

"I said I DO mind. I'm tired of you taking my clothes and ruining them, of not doing your share of the dishes, of not lifting a finger around here. I've had enough," Robin said, her voice as calm as she managed to make it.

"Oh? And what are you going to do if I keep doing it?" Yvonne said, unsure of why her slave was suddenly getting feisty.

"I'm going to spank you," Robin said.

You could have heard a pin drop in the silence that followed.

"Excuse me?" Yvonne said. What the hell was going on?

"I'll spank you," Robin repeated. "I'll pull you over my knee, bare your bottom, and spank you until you're very sorry," she said calmly.

Yvonne slapped her face, hoping to bring the girl back to her senses, but that only made her angrier. In a flash, Yvonne found herself staring at the carpet as Robin raised her skirt. She tried to stand up, but Robin held her in place, and Yvonne realized she couldn't fight her way free.

"You know, if you stop this at once, I'll let you away with only a light punishment," Yvonne said to her roommate.

"Bluffing won't help you," Robin said as she pulled her panties down, resting her hand on the pale, slightly quivering cheeks in front of her. "I suggest you brace yourself." And she began the spanking.

Yvonne had to bite her lip to keep from crying out as a series of hard, stinging smacks landed on her posterior. How could Robin do this to her? She was a weakling, a nobody. Wasn't she?

"Ow! That's enough!" she yelled. "Stop it!"

"You've got a long spanking coming your way, so I suggest you save your strength," Robin said, not an ounce of sympathy in her voice.

Yvonne started kicking as her sore cheeks went from pale white, to pink, to a bright red. Tears were rolling down her face, and she had long since stopped struggling.

"Now," Robin said as she helped her roommate to her feet, "I want you to go do the dishes."

"Forget it!" Yvonne yelled, her voice breaking through her tears.

Without a word, Robin grabbed Yvonne, holding her under her arm as she applied a series of extra-hard smacks to the girl's already stinging bottom.

"Ow! I'm sorry! I'll go do them right away," Yvonne shouted, realizing that fighting wasn't the wisest option right now.

"Get going," Robin said as she sent the girl going with a smack.

Robin grinned to herself. Things were going to be different from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The new butler (M/FF story)

Lady Lenora smiled at me at I sat down in her office. The slim, red-headed noblewoman was only in her mid-twenties, but she had a powerful, ...