Sunday, 4 October 2026

My neighbour and her daughter (M/F story)

The first time I met the teenaged daughter of the woman who had just moved in next door, she was stubbing out a cigarette on the hood of my car.

Josie was a lanky, blonde nineteen-year-old who wore ripped shirts and booty shorts, and was the sort of delinquent who loved annoying everyone older than her. When I yelled at her and demanded to know why she'd vandalized my car, she smirked and giggled at my expression, surprisingly unconcerned about a man twice her weight shouting at her. Nothing I said made her show the least bit of remorse, so I eventually gave up and decided to talk to her mother.

Later that evening, I rang the doorbell of the little home, where I was greeted by a plump woman in her late thirties whose hair was as long and blonde as her daughter's. Frances showed me into the living room and offered me a cup of tea, and I told her what had happened earlier in the day. The woman seemed justifiably upset, but to my disappointment, she was reluctant to deal with her daughter.

"I just don't know what to do," she sighed.

"She's your daughter, and living in your house," I pointed out. "Surely you've had to punish her before? Ground her, spank her, take away privileges?"

She shook her head. "It was my dear husband who handled those things. After he passed away…" She shook her head sadly. "I'm just not up to the task."

"And how long ago was it?" I asked, trying to keep my voice kind.

"A little over six years."

Six years. The girl had not been punished since she was thirteen. Suddenly, the fact that she'd grown up into a brat seemed less surprising. "But she vandalized my car! Deliberately! This cannot go unpunished!"

The woman nodded. "That's true. Would you be willing to deal with her? I think a good spanking could teach her a lesson."The suggestion surprised me, and I stared at her. "Me? Why do you want ME to do it?"

"It was your car, wasn't it?" She smiled. "Besides, I've always viewed discipline as a man's job. It was my father who punished me when I grew up, and my husband who handled it when our daughter was born."

I frowned. The woman's unwillingness to take charge of her daughter annoyed me. "And you're OK with a man you've just met spanking your daughter?"

"I think you'll do an excellent job – you seem like a decent young man."

I thought about it. On the one hand, it seemed like something that should be done by a parent, not by a stranger. On the other, it was clear that Frances was not going to handle her daughter's behaviour, and the girl was in dire need of a firm hand. I also found the idea of wiping the smirk off the young lady's face an appealing prospect. The little madam had got away with her rudeness for far too long. "I'll do it," I told her.

She smiled. "Excellent! I think a good spanking on the bare bottom will do her a world of good."

"Bare?" I raised an eyebrow at that. "You want me to take her panties down?"

"Of course! All proper spankings must be delivered on the bare bottom – and the embarrassment will be good for her."

The woman kept surprising me, but I didn't disagree with her assessment.

Frances called her daughter into the room. The teenager gave me the usual petulant scowl when she spotted me, but when her mother explained what was going to happen, her jaw dropped, and her wide-eyed gaze moved from me to her mother and back again. "You must be joking!" she shouted. "Mum, this isn't funny!"

"I agree," I told her. "Your behaviour is anything but funny, and it's about time you faced some consequences."

She glared at me, but not as insolently as before – I think she knew that she was in a lot of trouble right now, and some part of her knew that she shouldn't make things worse for herself. "Mum, I'm too old for a spanking!"

"I don't think a girl can be too old for a spanking if she misbehaves," her mother said in what she probably hoped was a stern voice. I filed the sentence away for later.

"Well, not from HIM!" the girl said, pointing at me. "Why him?"

"Josie, you put out a cigarette on his car," her mother said, shaking her head. "What on Earth did you do that for?"

At this point, I decided there'd been enough talking, and rose to my feet. I grabbed Josie by the arm, and the girl swallowed nervously when she realized how much stronger I was than her. "I-I'm sorry," she squeaked.

I smiled. "I'm glad to hear that, Josie, but you're not nearly as sorry as you're going to be." I sat down on the sofa, dragging the trembling girl over my lap.

The girl gasped as she fell on my thighs, too stunned to move. Before she could react, I had pulled her booty shorts down to her knees, along with the skimpiest thong I'd ever seen. As my hard hand crashed down on her pale cheeks, she howled and tried to squirm away, but I held her down.

"Ow! Stop it! It hurts," she whined.

"It's supposed to hurt, young lady," I scolded as I continued to spank her. My hand moved from cheek to cheek, flattening her buttocks with every firm slap.

"Mum, make him stop!" she cried out, but the woman just smiled. It was clear that she was firmly in my corner.

Josie started to threaten me, vowing to take revenge on me when I least expected it. I kept whacking away and explained that if she ever annoyed me again, she would find herself back over my knee – twice a day for a week, if necessary. The prospect silenced her. Eventually, she began to plead for mercy and promise to be good, but I ignored her. A young lady whose bottom is burning will promise anything to make it stop.

I spanked hard and fast, painting every inch of her little posterior red. She was crying pitifully, wriggling and wailing over my lap, but I showed her no mercy. She was finally facing consequences for her actions.

By the time that I decided that the young lady sounded sufficiently sorry, she was sobbing and laying limply over my lap, and her bottom was bright red and hot to the touch. I helped her up, and she jumped from foot to foot, rubbing her burning backside. Her mother smiled at the sight.

"Now, young lady, are you going to behave?" I scolded.

"Yes, sir," she said meekly, pouting as she stared at the floor. I had the feeling that it been a long time since she called anyone 'sir'.

"Will you vandalize anyone's property, or give them attitude?"

"No, sir. I swear!" She sounded sincere, but I wondered how long it would be before she slipped into old habits. Well, if she bothered me again, I had no problem taking her back across my lap, and she knew it.

The girl was allowed to slink back to her bedroom, her shorts and thong still around her knees as she sniffled and caressed her bright red backside.

Frances smiled at me. "A job well done, young man!"

I didn't return her smile. "I'm not sure my job is done here," I told her. She looked confused, and I added: "I think there is one more spanking I should deliver."

She frowned. "I think Josie has had enough for today."

"I agree. I wasn't thinking of her."

The woman realized what I meant, and her eyes widened. There was a blush on her cheeks. "That's not funny."

"I agree. The situation is not funny. You're supposed to be a parent, but you're taking no responsibility for raising your daughter. Josie is out of control, and instead of disciplining her, you're handing the job to the first man who comes along – some guy you've just met."

She glared at me. "I'm older than you, young man!"

"I don't think a girl can be too old for a spanking if she misbehaves," I quoted. She blushed when she realized that I was using her own words against her. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that you haven't failed your daughter."

She met my gaze. After a few moments, she looked away. "But I don't want a spanking!" she whined.

"Do you think Josie did? And the fact that you don't is why it's going to be effective."

For a few minutes, Frances sat there, saying nothing as she considered my words. Finally, she sighed, rising to her feet. "Not too hard, OK?"

"I'm going to spank you just as long and hard as you deserve, young lady." She stood before me, and I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, before pulling them down to her knees. She whimpered a little as I guided her over my lap, resting my hand on her ample rear end. I then moved my fingers to the waistband of her green cotton knickers.

"Oh, come on," she whined. "Can't I at least keep them on? I'm a grown woman, you know."

"All proper spankings must be delivered on the bare bottom – and the embarrassment will be good for you," I said as I started to pull them down.

She glared at me over her shoulder. "I'll have to watch my words around you, won't I?" she huffed.

"You should probably watch your behaviour as well," I commented, as I lifted my hand and began to spank her.

If Frances had expected that a grown woman would take a spanking any better than a teenager, she was soon disappointed. From the first smack, she wriggled over my lap, wincing and yelping as she tried to escape my punishing hand, but I held her in place. "Ow! Not so hard," she squealed.

"You're getting a good, hard spanking," I scolded as I continued to spank her. "Just like you deserve."

I ignored her whimpers as I thrashed her, my hand painting every inch of her backside red. She was kicking her legs and squealing, and it did not take long for the first tears to fall. "Are you going to look after your daughter in the future?" I scolded as I gave her some extra-hard spanks.

"Ow! Yes, sir! I'll be good, sir, I promise," she wailed. I smiled; it was clear the punishment was having an effect.

Once she was sobbing just as pitifully as her daughter had been, I ended the spanking. Like Josie, she danced around in the centre of the room, trying to rub the sting away.

After a while, she seemed to remember that she was effectively naked from the waist down in front of the man next door, and she hurriedly put her clothes back on. She winced as the hard fabric of her jeans tightened around her sore rear end, and I suspected that she'd wear a skirt or dress for the next few days.

She then surprised me by approaching me and giving me a hug. "Thank you. I think I needed that," she said, drying her tears.

I raised an eyebrow at this reaction, but I saw no reason to complain. "Anytime," I told her, and meant it.

"I think we need a firm hand around here, both my daughter and me," she said, ruefully rubbing the seat of her jeans. "But hopefully not too soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My neighbour and her daughter (M/F story)

The first time I met the teenaged daughter of the woman who had just moved in next door, she was stubbing out a cigarette on the hood of my ...