Sunday, 27 September 2026

The flatmate's boyfriend (M/F story)

As Ellie entered the flat, one large bag of groceries in each hand, she could hear high-pitched and indignant squeals coming from her flatmate's bedroom, accompanied by stern, deep scolding and some rather loud smacks.

"Spanked again?" she muttered to herself, grinning. "I wonder what she did this time." Ellie went to put the kettle on; she wanted a cup of tea as soon as possible, and considered it likely that one or both of the people in that bedroom wanted one as well.

When Paula first moved in, she and Rory had tried to keep their kink secret from her flatmate. He would only punish Paula if he thought Ellie was out of the flat, and he never made any obvious spanking threats while Ellie was in the room – just comments like "We'll discuss this later" or "I need to talk to you about that."

Eventually, however, they discovered that Ellie wasn't as blind as they thought she was, and that she'd known about their activities for some time. However, they also realized that Ellie didn't care what happened in Paula's bedroom, provided that it STAYED in the bedroom, and that they never made any inappropriate noise when she had visitors. The couple found these rules to be very sensible and easy to follow, so they readily agreed.

Now, about once per week, she would overhear Paula being scolded, bared from the waist down, placed face-down across her boyfriend's lap, and spanked until she was sobbing and promising to be good. Ellie found it strange, but harmless, as long as Paula consented – which she did, enthusiastically.

Ellie had been reading a book in the comfy chair for about half an hour when Rory entered the room. "Oh! Hi, Ellie. I didn't realize you'd come home. I hope we didn't –"

She waved it off. "I've told you before, don't worry about it." She sipped her tea. "What did she do this time?"

"Hm? Oh, she has an essay for one of her college classes. I asked her if she'd finished it, and she told me she hadn't – and she sassed me!"

Ellie chuckled. "Yes, she has a bit of a mouth sometimes, doesn't she? By the way, I put the kettle on when I arrived, but you should probably turn it back on if you want a cup. Do you think Paula will want one?"

Rory re-heated the kettle and poured himself a cup. "She probably does, but right now, she's standing in the corner and thinking about what she's done. I'll bring her one when her punishment's over. She can drink it while we cuddle."

Paula had once told her flatmate about her corner time punishments – she had to stand with her nose against the wall and her hands on her head, with her bare, burning bottom visible for anyone to see. It sounded extremely humiliating, but it was probably quite fun to watch. Ellie wondered idly if she'd ever see her flatmate being punished.
A few weeks later, Paula was standing in the doorway to the kitchen, shaking her head. "I thought you said you wouldd clean this up!"

"And I will!" Ellie protested, glancing up from the novel. "Don't rush me!"

"You're a slob, you know that? You make a mess, you procrastinate…"

Ellie rolled her eyes, trying to ignore her flatmate and focus her attention back on the book in her hands.

Paula raised an eyebrow. "You know, if I made a mess like this and then rolled my eyes, Rory would make sure I couldn't sit for a week."

"I'm sure he would," Ellie replied tartly.

Her flatmate folded her arms in front of her chest. "Maybe I should suggest to him that he should deal with you. A good spanking would make you a lot easier to live with."

"Don't be silly," Ellie responded, still looking at her novel.

"You don't think he'd do it?"

"Probably not, but if he did, I certainly wouldn't be a big cry-baby like you." She turned the page.

Paula gaped at her. "Ellie, have you ever been spanked before?"

"Of course not!"

"That explains it. Ellie, please take it from someone who knows a lot more about the subject than you do: if you ever receive a real spanking, you WILL cry, you WILL beg for mercy and promise to behave, and you WILL have trouble sitting afterwards."

Ellie rolled her eyes again. "Sure."

Paula stared at her, slightly taken aback by her friend's audacity. "How about this: I can ask Rory to give you a spanking the next time he comes over. If it doesn't make you cry or beg, I will never complain about your messiness again."

Ellie froze, too stunned to reply. Actually being spanked by Rory? Being taken over the knee of her flatmate's boyfriend for a childish punishment? It sounded embarrassing and painful, but there was something excitingly forbidden about the idea as well…


"Are you sure you want to do this?" Rory said as he looked at his girlfriend's flatmate. The three of them were in the living room of the flat. Rory was sitting on the couch, and the two women had settled down in the comfy chairs.

Ellie nodded, trying to look more confident than she felt. "I'm sure, but if the idea makes you uncomfortable…"

He chuckled. "Trust me, I'm not the one that's about to feel uncomfortable. I don't think you've fully realized what you're asking me to do." He glanced at his girlfriend. "And you're sure you want me to do this?"

"With every fibre of my being," Paula responded, grinning. "Smack her butt!"

Rory nodded. "Very well. If you two are sure, I think we should get started. Ellie, please stand up."

Ellie could feel her knees trembling slightly as she rose to her feet, but she assumed a confident air as she closed the distance between them. She expected him to grab her arm and pull her over his lap, but he made no such move.

"Ellie, I've been told that you've repeatedly made a mess in the kitchen and then refused to clean up after yourself. When your flatmate pointed this out, you rolled your eyes and sassed her. Is this true?"

Ellie could feel her cheeks burn. She'd accepted the spanking, but was he really going to scold her first? In front of Paula? This was a step too far! "I don't think it's appropriate to –"

"Young lady, I asked you a question, and I expect an answer," he said, in a stern tone that made her want to run away and lock herself in the bathroom. "Is it true? Yes or no?"

She flinched. "Yes, Rory." She couldn't remember the last time someone had called her a 'young lady'.

He nodded. "I think you need a good, hard spanking to teach you a lesson, Ellie." His fingers moved to the front of her jeans. "Now, I think we need to take your trousers down. You can keep your panties, but the jeans must go – they provide too much protection, and I need to see what I'm doing, or I could end up hurting you. Is that OK?"

She nodded, too embarrassed to speak. A man she barely knew was going to take her trousers down, while his girlfriend watched. It was strange, humiliating, and thrilling.

As he started to unbutton and unzip her jeans, Paula protested. "Hey! What do you mean she can keep her panties on?" She pouted. "You've never let ME do that."

"You are my girlfriend, she's not," Rory stated. "And watch that tone, young lady, or I'm going to fetch the paddle once we're done here."

Paula swallowed nervously, sitting up a little straighter in the chair. There were some buttons she'd learned not to push.

Rory had lowered Ellie's jeans to her knees. She'd decided to wear a pair of green cotton knickers, which she hoped would make her look like the grown woman she'd like to believe she was – not one of her cartoonish panties, nor one of the sexy lace things, as she didn't want to make it look like she was coming on to her flatmate's boyfriend. After all, there was nothing sexy about being handled by this big, strong man, was there?

He guided her over his lap with surprising gentleness. She stretched out over the couch, resting her head in the throw pillows as her bottom was raised over his lap. He placed his hand on the seat of her panties, and she swallowed nervously.

"Are you ready for your spanking, young lady?"

"Yes, Rory," she said, holding her head high.

The first few smacks were gentle, and she sighed in relief. This was it? This soft patting was what all the fuss what about? Paula really was a cry-baby. She grinned, curling her toes as she prepared to enjoy the experience.

Gradually, however, the spanks came harder and faster. Every slap delivered a crisp sting that lingered, and while it didn't hurt much on its own, the cumulative effect was impressive.

After a few minutes, she was wriggling slightly over his lap, her bottom now uncomfortably warm. The burning sting grew with every firm slap on her soft behind.

Then, he started spanking faster.

Rory spanked swiftly and tirelessly, as if he'd done this countless times before. He smacked her left cheek, then her right cheek, with the regularity of a metronome, and made sure to cover every inch of her posterior.

She hissed in pain as he started to smack the lower curves of her bottom, surprised at how much more painful it was than the fuller parts of her rear. It was clear that he knew exactly what he was doing.

She could feel tears at the edges of her eyes and did her best to hold them back, but soon, the dam broke. "Stop," she sobbed. "Please stop!"

"What was that, young lady?" Rory said, resting his hand on her warm, red backside.

"I've had enough. I'm sorry for what I said," she said through her tears. She had broken down in tears. Paula had won.

Rory nodded. "I'm glad to hear that, young lady, but there is something you don't quite understand. When you're getting a punishment spanking, I'm the one that decides when you've had enough. Not you." And to her horror, he lifted his hand and continued to spank her.

Ellie squirmed and squealed over his lap, her feet drumming against the arm of the couch. She tried to wriggle away, but he held her down and kept spanking. She pleaded for mercy and promised to behave forever and ever. She glanced over at her flatmate, hoping that she'd come to her rescue, but Paula only seemed amused.

He only spanked her for a few minutes after the tears first appeared, but it was the longest minutes of Ellie's life. Finally, he stopped.

Ellie found herself lifted to her feet. Rory hugged her, cooing and whispering soothingly in her ear as he rubbed the sting from her bottom. She glanced over at Paula. Even after the spanking, this seemed a little too intimate. "I'm not sure this is appropriate," she whispered. "Paula, if you're not OK…"

"Don't worry about it," Rory ordered, as Paula nodded her approval. "Young ladies who've been spanked get aftercare. That's not up for debate."

She sighed, resting in his warm embrace. After the sharp pain of the spanking, it was almost heavenly.


Later in the day, Ellie was standing at the sink and washing up. She'd replaced the tight jeans with a skirt, to ease the pressure on her rear, and had also decided to forgo panties. From time to time, she reached a hand back to rub her stinging seat.

"Nice to see you doing your chores at last," Paula chuckled, delivering a single smack to the seat of her flatmate's skirt.

"Ouch!" Ellie glared at her. "Watch it! You don't know how much it hurts."

"On the contrary, I know EXACTLY how much it hurts," Paula smirked. "And now, so do you!"

Ellie glared at her, but she said nothing.

"Cat got your tongue? Probably a good idea. If you said something nasty, I'd probably tell Rory. Do you think he'd spank you again?"

"If he found out you're teasing me, he would probably use the paddle on you," Ellie responded. Paula turned a shade paler, and she left her flatmate to her work. There was no doubt that Rory would disapprove of her remarks.

As Ellie stared into the soapy water, she wondered if Paula was correct. Was this a one-time thing, or would Rory spank her again if she misbehaved? Would he send her to the corner afterwards?

And if he did, would she be sad or happy? Did she want something like that to happen or not?

Knowing that she didn't have an answer, she sighed and continued her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The flatmate's boyfriend (M/F story)

As Ellie entered the flat, one large bag of groceries in each hand, she could hear high-pitched and indignant squeals coming from her flatma...