Sunday 3 July 2022

Vicky's old babysitter (M/F story)

"Hey, Simon! How it's going? Hey! Simon!"

Simon, who was sitting outside in the garden reading a book, looked up to see who was calling him. A young woman with red hair was leaning against the fence, smiling at him. He scoured his brain, trying to remember who it was, when it suddenly hit him. "Good grief. Victoria Miller! I haven't seen you in ages!" Years ago, when he was a student, he'd been her babysitter. He remembered the bratty young girl in pigtails, and contrasted it to the curvy young woman in the short skirt standing in front of him. She would be nineteen now, he concluded from some light mental arithmetic. She looked older. "You've certainly changed!"

"Not that much," she said, looking displeased. "I still hate being called 'Victoria'."

"Well, Vicky," he said, using her preferred nickname, "Why don't you have a seat?" He nodded towards a nearby chair. "I'll fetch some sodas, and we can talk."

For the next half hour or so, they sat there, discussing old memories. Suddenly, Vicky looked up. "I think it's going to rain. Mind if we go inside?"

He looked up at the sky. It was cloudy, sure, but it didn't seem like it was going to rain any time soon, but he saw no reason not to head inside. "Sorry about the mess," he said as they entered. "I wasn't expecting company."

"Don't worry," she said, looking around. "It's a lot cleaner than my apartment., I can promise you that."

"Still don't like to tidy up?" he said, grinning. "I seem to remember you getting in trouble for that a few times."

She shrugged. "It's dull, and I have more interesting things to do with my time." She sat down on the couch, leaning back. "In trouble," she said, chewing on the words. "Yeah, I have been in trouble a few times in my life, sure. But I was a bit surprised you never punished me." She stared into the wall, thinking back. "Not once." She looked over at him. "Remember how you used to threaten me? Every time I got too loud, you'd threaten to bare my bottom and pull me over your knee."

He thought back. "I did, yeah. And it worked, too. You quietened down almost instantly."

"But you never did it, though," she said. Were his ears deceiving him, or did she sound slightly disappointed? "In all the years you babysat me, you never once actually spanked me."

He shrugged. "It was a good threat, and it worked excellently. But I've always found spanking a bit cruel, and I just wouldn't be comfortable doing that to a little girl."

There was silence for a few seconds, before Vicky looked at him. "I'm not a little girl anymore."

For a second or two, Simon sat unmoving, shocked by Vicky's comment. Did she mean what he thought she meant? Was she joking? He looked over at her, as she sat there, cheeks blushing slightly, as if she'd just admitted some embarrassing secret. "I know you're not," he said at last. He grabbed their glasses. "I'm going to refill these," he told her. Then, with a grin, he added: "While I'm in the kitchen, why don't you go stand in the corner and have a think about your behaviour."

As he stepped into the kitchen, he mentally congratulated himself. When he came back into the living room, he might see her sitting there, smiling to herself, in which case, he could write it off as an unfunny joke. Or he would see her in the corner. Either way, he'd know whether she was kidding or not.

He added ice to the glasses, and slowly refilled them. He wanted to make sure she had time to do what she was going to do. He picked up the glasses, taking a deep breath before entering the living room.

Vicky was standing in the corner, hands at her sides. She'd flipped up her skirt, so that her panties were on full display. He sat down in the chair, taking a sip from his glass. She was expecting him to do this. She WANTED him to pull her over his knee and spank her bottom. Could he actually do it?

She turned around to look at him as he sat there, and he glared at her. "Nose in the corner," he barked. "Don't let me catch you peeking again!" With a squeal, she turned to face the wall. He smiled to himself – of course he could.

Ten minutes later, he called her over. She approached him slowly, and he could see her knees shaking. It was clear that she was even more nervous than he was – which was only natural, since she was younger, most likely no more experienced, and was the one who was about to have her backside bared and spanked.

She stood before him, fiddling with the hem of her skirt as she waited for his next move. She didn't have to wait long. He reached forward, grabbing her hand and guiding her over his knee. She whimpered a bit as he adjusted her over his lap, pushing her body forward to lift her bottom over his knee.

He started smacking the seat of her panties –  crisp slaps that rang out in the air, and a low moan escaped her lips. Something told her that she'd dreamt of something like this for a very long time. He moved from cheek to cheek, making sure he covered her entire bottom. "Are you going to be a good girl, Vicky?"

"Ow! That depends," she said with a teasing voice.

"Depends on what?" he demanded.

"On whether I'm being spanked for being good or for being bad," she responded.

He chuckled. "I haven't decided yet," he answered. He grabbed the waistband of her panties. Her body tensed, but she didn't protest as he lowered them to her knees. "All I've decided is that you're going to get spanked."

As the slaps rained down on her bottom, and Vicky cried out in pain and pleasure, Simon had something of a revelation. Spanking had never been that interesting to him – a good threat for unruly brats, nothing more – but as he watched her cute little bottom wriggle around on his lap as she yelped, he had a feeling he was going to be quite interested in it in the future.

Her bottom was red, and hot to the touch, by the time he let her off his lap. She reached her hands back, trying to rub the sting away, and laughed. "You're even better at this than I had expected," she said, looking over her shoulder. "Shit, that's red!" She looked at him, seemingly impressed. "You really know how to toast a girl's buns, don't you?"

"You know, I've decided," he said. She looked quizzically at him. "You're getting spanked when you're bad," he explained.

"Well, you better give me another spanking, then," she said, reaching her hand down to the bulge in his trousers. "Because I'm about to do something very, VERY naughty."

"I think the spanking can wait until later," he said, before the low moan that emerged from his lips cost him his ability to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...