Sunday 16 October 2022

Spring break shenanigans (F/F story)

It was spring break, and as far as I knew, I was the only one left in my building at the University. The other girls had headed back home to spend time with family or party with friends, but I didn't feel like doing either. I was lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling and moping.

A few days before, my girlfriend Susan had broken up with me, so I preferred staying in my room over seeing friends. Some of the girls had offered to take me to a party, hoping to cheer me up, but I declined. Nothing they could do would bring me joy, and I had no desire to grumble around and ruin their fun.

Someone knocked on my door. I continued to stare at the ceiling - there was no one I wanted to talk to. They knocked again. I still hoped they would leave, but a few seconds later, there was another knock. "Go away!" I yelled.

"Julia, it's Michelle. Can I come in?"

"No. Go away," I repeated.

Despite my response, she entered the room. Michelle was a petite girl with large, innocent eyes. I would describe her as kind, hard-working, and intelligent, but somewhat timid – just the sort of girl I liked. She had few flaws, and in my opinion, only one of them was serious: from what I could tell, she was incurably straight. "I came to hear if you wanted to watch a movie. Or maybe we could take a walk in the park? Or we could call -"

"I thought you were on vacation," I said, still looking at the ceiling.

"I didn't want you to be here alone."

"I WANT to be alone," I told her. "I want to lie here in my room and sulk. If you stay here, I'm only going to ruin your vacation as well."

"You're still sad about Susan?" she said.

"Yes, I'm still upset, so THANK YOU for bringing up her name," I said through gritted teeth.

She became quiet, so I glanced over at her. She looked thoughtful, as if she was trying to make up her mind about something. Maybe she was trying to find some way to cheer me up. "Whatever it is you're trying to think of, it won't work," I told her. "I'm going to lie here and brood, and nothing you say will change that."

After a few minutes, she finally made a decision. "I know that you spanked her," she said.

I stared at her, wondering how she knew that - I'd never told anyone, and Susan CERTAINLY wouldn't have shared that with anyone. Susan always found it embarrassing to be bare-bottomed across her girlfriend's lap. It was adorable to watch her squirm every time I brought up the subject – almost as cute as watching her squirm over my knee. "What makes you think that?" I said noncommittally.

"About a month ago, I came over to ask if you wanted to go to a movie," Michelle replied, unable to meet my gaze. "I heard some strange noises, and decided to peek into the room. You were sitting on your bed, and she was over your knee with her panties down."

I stared at her, but said nothing. Why was she telling me this?

"Part of me wanted to charge in and help her, figure out what the hell was going on, but the sounds she was making suggested she didn't need help, so I closed the door and left, trying to scrub the scene from my memory. However, I started to notice that Susan always picked the softest chairs in the room, particularly when the two of you had been alone here. She squirmed when she thought no one was looking."

Having my intimate moments with my girlfriend described in such a clinical manner was somewhat upsetting, and being reminded of them did very little to help my mood. It just reinforced that I'd never have the pleasure of having the little minx across my knee ever again. The memory of the soft flesh under my palm, and the beautiful pleas she made, caused a tingle between my legs. I looked at Jenny, but still said nothing. So far, she had done a very poor job of cheering me up.

She bit her lip, trying to summon the courage to say what was on her mind. "I was just thinking, it was very naughty of me to spy on your private moments. I shouldn't have entered..." Her voice tapered off.

My heart was trying to beat its way through my chest. Was Michelle - my beautiful, lovely, supposedly straight Michelle - actually suggesting that I should spank her? I had to admit, she DID say something that made me want to stop brooding. I sat up on the side of the bed, giving her my best evil grin. "Well, if you've been a naughty girl, I know the best way to cure that," I said, patting my lap. "Come here."

She stepped forward, slowly lowering herself over my thighs. I sat back, letting her rest her upper body on the bed while her backside was centred over my knee. I began to rub the seat of her short black skirt. She'd always had a beautiful bubble butt, and it felt wonderful under my hand.

"You've been a bad girl, Michelle," I whispered into her ear. "So, I'm going to give you what you deserve." I lifted my hand, gently slapping the seat of her skirt. I wanted to start off slowly, partly because I wanted to spend as much time as possible giving Michelle her first spanking, and partly because I didn't want to scare her - the last thing I wanted was to ensure that she never wanted to do this again.

I moved my hand from cheek to cheek, enjoying the sight of her backside wriggling on my lap. I had barely begun, so I didn't think it was the pain that caused her to squirm - she was enjoying this. After a few minutes, I flipped up the hem of her skirt, revealing a pair of pink satin panties. There were a few pink spots on her pale cheeks. "How does it feel?" I said as I continued to spank her. "Does it sting?"

"No. Well, a little, but in a good way," she admitted. It sounded like she wasn't entirely sure of her feelings – this was all new and a little bit scary. "Don't stop!"

I grinned. "I have no intention of stopping yet, little girl. In fact, I've barely begun!" Watching her big, beautiful buttocks bounce under my palm gave me a warm feeling inside. She was soon making cute little "Ow!" and "Ouch!" noises when my hand landed on a particularly sensitive spot.

When her skin had begun to turn pink, I rubbed her bottom gently. A small moan escaped her lips. "That's enough of a warm-up," I told her. "It's time to take these panties down, I think."

She gasped, but didn't protest. After a second or two, she arched her hips, allowing me to easily slip her panties down. "Good girl," I told her, as I rubbed her bare bottom. After a few seconds, I decided to continue the spanking.

Michelle was now wriggling heavily, kicking her legs whenever my palm landed on her rear. Her eyes were wide open, and she was clearly surprised at what she was going through. I smiled, looking forward to exploring these feelings with her in the future.

After a while, I could tell that she was close to tears. Part of me wanted to push her over the edge - keep spanking her, send her to the corner, or maybe ask her to fetch an implement. The thought of seeing her backside dance to the beat of my hairbrush or ruler was immensely appealing. But like I said, I didn't want to scare her off, and there might be a chance for those other things on a different occasion. Hopefully, this wouldn't be the last time she found herself over my knee.

I helped her up, hugging her closely as she rubbed her stinging posterior. There was a smile on her face that pleased me immensely.

Deciding to push my luck, I revealed another part of the spanking ritual I'd had with Susan. "You know, when I had spanked her, Susan always got down on her knees to... THANK me for spanking her."

Michelle blushed the most adorable shade of red. She opened her mouth to respond, but nothing emerged. She continued to rub her bottom with a thoughtful expression on her face. Suddenly making a decision, she knelt down, put her hands under my skirt, and began to lower my panties.

As her tongue entered me, I moaned blissfully. My spring break had turned out a lot better than I had anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...