Tuesday 1 November 2022

Seeking suggestions for a poll about sequels

I've had some requests from people who want me to write more sequels, so I've decided to have a poll about which of my stories my readers would most like to see a sequel to. So leave a suggestion in a comment to this post, or contact me through other means, saying which story you'd like to see continued. In a few weeks, I'll create a poll with the suggestions I've received. Once the poll has ended, I pledge to write a sequel to the story with the most votes. I might also write sequels to the nearest runners-up - I haven't decided yet.

If you want to, feel free to suggest what you'd like to see in the story (implements, positions, reasons for the spanking, reversal of spanker/spankee, new characters introduced, etc - be as detailed or as brief as you want). If I like your suggestion, I might use it as a basis for my story, but I make no promises on that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...