Sunday 12 March 2023

Pestering (F/F story)

Jill smiled as she looked at her girlfriend, who was lounging on their bed in their tiny flat. Rachel was wearing a nice-looking top, a short skirt, and her dark hair was loose around her shoulders. The only thing ruining a very appealing view was the fact that she was reading one of her textbooks, making notes on a sheet of paper.

"Come on, Rachel, put that book down. I want to have some fun tonight," Jill exclaimed.

Rachel looked over her glasses at her girlfriend with an annoyed look on her face. "None of that whining, please. I told you had some college assignments I needed to finish today. We can have fun once that's done."

"But I'm bored, and you're hot," Jill pointed out.

Rachel shook her head. "Read a book or go for a walk. You can watch some TV or play some games if you keep the sound low. Do whatever you want, as long as you don't disturb me until I'm done."

Jill rolled her eyes. Homework was one of the reasons she chose not to go to college after finishing high school - working at a grocery store had its downsides, but at least they never asked you to write assignments during your spare time. "I can't believe you're choosing that book over me," she grumbled. "Don't you love me anymore?"

Rachel glared at her, rapidly running out of patience. "I've told you, we're not doing anything until my schoolwork is done. Bothering me won't get you what you want... and if you don't let me study, I'm going to give you something else you don't want." A sudden thought struck her. "In fact, why don't you fetch my hairbrush?"Jill grew pale. "You're not planning to -"

"Fetch. My. Hairbrush," Rachel said, with a voice that made Jill jump to her feet and obey. She scampered into the bathroom, picking up the large, plastic hairbrush that her girlfriend was so fond of, and that she herself regarded as something from the pits of Hell.

She handed the brush to her girlfriend with a desperate plea in her eyes, but said nothing. She knew from experience that disobeying would be unwise at this stage. But to her relief, Rachel placed the brush on the bed and returned to her book.

"The hairbrush is going to remain close by to remind you of what will happen if you don't stop bothering me. You know your options - I'm not going to list them again."

Sighing with relief, Jill returned to her chair. Since she had no books that she wanted to read, and it was too cold to go for a walk, she decided to watch some TV. She found a show she quite liked, and was soon giggling to herself.

Rachel looked coldly at her. "I thought I told you to be quiet."

"I haven't said anything," Jill exclaimed defensively.

"But the TV is too loud, and your giggling is distracting. I need it to be quiet to study, or this is going to take all evening."

Jill rolled her eyes again, but turned the volume down. A few minutes later, however, she absent-mindedly reached for the remote control and turned it back again.

With a sigh, Rachel closed her book with a snap, before sitting at the edge of the bed. "That's it. Turn off the TV and come here," she said, patting her lap.

"What?" Jill said, a hint of panic in her voice.

"You've been bothering me all evening while I'm trying to finish my assignment. If you want my attention that badly, you're going to get it. Now bend over my knee."

Reluctantly, Jill rose to her feet. She'd been over Rachel's knee often enough not to want to repeat the experience, but disobeying her would not be a smart choice at this point. She inched closer, hoping against hope that Rachel would change her mind, but there was no mercy in her eyes. Swallowing the lump in her throat, Jill leaned forward, feeling her girlfriend's thighs below her.

Rachel pushed her forward, placing Jill's head inches from the carpet and her bottom high in the air. Dispassionately, she pulled Jill's shorts and panties down with quick, experienced movements, instantly delivering a dozen sharp smacks to the pale, quivering cheeks.

Jill jerked her head in pain and surprise as the spanking started - Rachel never wasted time when Jill was over her lap, and though Jill had found herself in this position countless times, the first smack always took her by surprise. Deriving no pleasure from punishing her girlfriend and wanting to get it over with as quickly as possible, Rachel spanked and fast, and Jill was soon squealing and squirming.

"I'm trying to work here here, and you keep distracting me," Rachel scolded while delivering a dozen hard slaps to Jill's sit spots, causing her to kick her legs. "If you can't be quiet, you can go somewhere else. You could be visiting friends or having a coffee at a cafe. But instead, you're over my lap, getting your naughty little bottom smacked."

"Ouch! I'm sorry," Jill yelped.

"I'm glad to hear it. But you're about to be a lot sorrier," Rachel said ominously.

After a few minutes of feeling her girlfriend's hand smacking her cheeks, Jill had begun to pray that Rachel wouldn't use the brush after all. Her hopes were crushed, however, when she felt something hard and cold rubbing in circles on her sore bottom.

"I think that's enough of a warm-up," Rachel said. "Time for your punishment to begin." And before Jill could respond to that, a hard spank drove all powers of speech from her.

Jill howled and thrashed as the brush cracked down on her poor posterior. Rachel wrapped one arm around her waist, and caught Jill's legs in a leglock, easily holding her in place while continuing the punishment. It took only a few minutes before Jill was sobbing over her lap, all resistance spanked out of her.

Rachel helped her up, running her fingers soothingly through Jill's hair and letting her cry against her chest. Once she noticed that her girlfriend had calmed down somewhat, she placed her hand on Jill's chin and forced her to look her in the eyes.

"I want you to stand in the corner," Rachel said. "The usual position - hands on your head, bottom on display. You will remain there until I'm done with my homework."

For a brief second, Jill looked like she was about to protest, but she thought better of it. "Yes, ma'am," she said, and walked over to the corner that she usually occupied at times like this. Her bottom burned, but she held her hands on her head and managed to resist the urge to rub.

As Jill's sniffles died down, Rachel looked lovingly at her red-bottomed girlfriend. She was just as eager as Jill for some bedroom fun - she just possessed the ability to focus on more important matters first. And as soon as she was finished - which should take about 40 minutes, give or take - she would have Jill back over her lap for some soothing lotion, and then take her to bed and take her mind off her burning bottom. She licked her lips; she could hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The new butler (M/FF story)

Lady Lenora smiled at me at I sat down in her office. The slim, red-headed noblewoman was only in her mid-twenties, but she had a powerful, ...