Saturday 18 March 2023

Gambling (MM/FF story)

"Oh, come on, Lynn. I'm sure you can find the money somehow," Elizabeth whined to her older sister. The petite teenager had short-cropped red hair, and a cute button nose covered in freckles. The worn, dirty summer dress she wore would not have been considered suitable attire to the daughter of a country squire if her father had seen it, but Elizabeth rarely cared about what other people thought.

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable helping my baby sister enter a gambling den," Lynn responded. Unlike her younger sister, Lynn kept her ginger hair in long curls, and the tall woman wore a beautiful gown that her husband Michael had bought for her. They were sitting on a bench in the garden of Lynn and Michael's manor, having just gone for a nice walk on the grounds in the sunshine.

"I am eighteen - I'm not a child anymore. I've been to the places often enough to learn how to play cards, so I'll get the money back before the evening is over - probably."

"I could ask Michael for some money, but he'd definitely want to know what I was going to do with it. Do you expect me to take it without his permission? Or lie to him about it?" She shook her head. "And what do you think Father would do if he found out about it? He would not be happy, I can tell you that. You'd probably get a spanking."

Elizabeth shrugged. "That's my problem, sis. I'm willing to risk that. Besides, why are you so worried? You're 25, and a married woman - Father would never spank you now." She raised an eyebrow. "Or are you worried about Michael? Do you think your husband will take you over his knee?"

Lynn blushed at her sister's words. "Of course not! Don't be silly - the very idea!" She had a mental image of herself being draped over her husband's lap, having her bare bottom smacked; the idea was laughable. Michael was tall and strong, but a gentle man that had never raised his voice to his wife, and certainly not his hand. It was his kindness that had first attracted her to him – though the fact that he was quite good-looking, and was rich enough that she knew he wasn't after her father's money, also helped.

"So what are you worried about? Nothing will happen to you. Just lend me the money." She gave her older sister a hurt look. "Or don't you trust me anymore?"

Lynn wavered. "We've had a bit of money tucked away. I guess I could borrow some of it... but I think I'll accompany you - make sure nothing inappropriate happens in a house of sin like that."


The gambling house was a dirty, rotten den, filled with what seemed like dirty, rotten people. Lynn decided it was not a good place for ladies of breeding like herself and her sister.

But despite Lynn's worries, everything seemed to work out nicely. Elizabeth not only managed to keep her money - in a few hours, she'd doubled them. While the men would leer at the pair, and might whisper something rude in passing, she was relieved to find they kept their hands to themselves, and the pair left with their winnings.

It had been an exciting evening, with a satisfying conclusion, and as long as Lynn remembered to replace the money she'd borrowed, no one had to find out what had happened.


Three days later, Michael frowned while going through his desk drawers. "Lynn? Do you happen to know what happened to the money we'd saved for a rainy day?"

Sitting on the sofa with a pleasant novel in her hands, Lynn froze. Silently cursing herself for her forgetfulness, she tried to think of a good excuse.

"Lynn? Didn't you hear me? Do you know anything about the money? I can't find it anywhere."

"Oh... A dress!" Lynn replied in a moment of inspiration. "I saw a dress at the shop last time I was in town, and I just had to have it!" Lynn fought to hide her blush, congratulating herself on her cleverness. "I wanted to ask you for some money, but you were busy... I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have taken them," she said, lowering her head and looking suitably remorseful for her actions.

"I'm not very upset about you not asking me," he said, with a furrowed brow. "But it must have been a very expensive dress. We'd saved up a fair bit, hadn't we?"

"Oh! I have the money here," she said, opening her purse and pulling out the banknotes she'd stashed there and forgotten about.

He smiled, then raised an eyebrow as he looked at the money. "You don't seem to have spent anything. How much did the dress cost?"

She bit her lip. She hadn't thought that far. "Well, I decided I didn't want it anyway, so I took it back to the shop and got my money back. It was -"

"Let me get this straight," he said, a tone of suspicion in his voice. "You really wanted this dress. You wanted it badly enough to take money from my desk without talking to me. You then decided you didn't want the dress." He folded his arms, looking at her with an expression of disapproval. "Lynn, what did you really do with the money?"

She glanced away, unable to meet his gaze. "I told you, there was a dress -"

He reached forward and gently grabbed her chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes. "Let's try that again. What did you do with the money?"

An hour later, Eve and Lynn were standing in the sitting room of their father's mansion. The owner of the house was sitting on a comfy chair, glaring with disapproval at his daughters, while Michael was standing behind the pair. Mr Blakesley was in his fifties, and his once-red hair had started to turn grey, but he had a strength of body, will and character that many younger men envied him, and a dignified air befitting a country squire.

"I cannot believe this," Mr Blakesley said, shaking his head at the story he'd just heard. "My youngest daughter, sneaking off to a gambling house? Playing cards for money with ruffians? My oldest daughter, not only knowing about her sister's behaviour, but encouraging it? Lending her money, and going with her to the den of sin?"

"We're very sorry, sir," Lynn said, and as she fidgeted before her father's gaze, no one doubted that she regretted her actions. Elizabeth said nothing, but she glared at her sister - it was clear that she blamed her for getting them caught.

"Elizabeth, I want you to fetch one of the dining room chairs. You're getting a good spanking." Elizabeth glared defiantly at her father, but obeyed. He turned his eyes to his oldest daughter. "And if you were not a married woman, you would be joining her. I may not be in a position to punish you anymore, but there is no doubt in my mind that you deserve a spanking!"

"And she'll get one," Michael said calmly.

Lynn spun around, staring open-mouthed at her husband. "W-what did you say?"

"I said you're getting a spanking." His voice was gentle, but there was steel in his eyes. "You take our money without discussing it with me, sneak off with your sister to a dangerous gambling den, and then LIE to me about it?"

"But that's - you can't - it isn't -" Lynn babbled. She couldn't believe this – her dear Michael was planning to spank her! A grown woman, about to be placed over her husband's knee!

"Lynn," he said gently. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't deserve a spanking. If you do that, I'll let you off."

Feeling a surge of relief, Lynn looked at him and opened her mouth. As she met his eyes, silence followed, and a few seconds later, she closed it again. Blushing, she lowered her gaze.

"Go and fetch a dining chair," he instructed. She obeyed.

"I can't believe you," Elizabeth whispered angrily to her sister as the two carried the heavy chairs.  They were straight-backed wooden chairs without arms - ideal to sit on while delivering a good spanking. "You FORGOT to put the money back? A perfect plan, and it's ruined by your terrible memory."

"You're blaming this on ME?" Lynn said indignantly. "Whose idea was it go to that den? I could have spent a quiet, lovely evening with one of my novels - instead, I had to join one of your hare-brained schemes. And now, my husband is going to spank me for it." She sounded close to tears already.

"You don't have to be," Elizabeth pointed out. "Go back there and tell him you've changed your mind, and that you don't deserve it after all. Believe me, if Father had given me the same option, I would not be carrying this blighted thing right now!"

Lynn didn't know what to say to that, so she chose to say nothing.

"I'm glad to see that my little Lynn won't always get her way," Mr Blakesley told Michael. "She's a good girl, but she can have some silly ideas in her head - especially around her younger sister. It will be comforting to know that if necessary, she will face the consequences of her actions."

The two ladies were instructed to place the chairs about five feet apart, facing each other. Mr Blakesley and Michael sat down, and the misbehaving women were told to stand at their right side.

"Raise your skirt and lower your drawers," Mr Blakesley commanded. Elizabeth glared, but obeyed - she had no intention of faking contriteness, but she wasn't dumb enough to disobey either. She blushed as she lowered her drawers; she had long since become used to being spanked by her father, but undressing in front of her brother-in-law was a new and very embarrassing experience. Fortunately, all of his attention seemed to be focused on his misbehaving wife.

Michael grabbed the hem of Lynn's dress and raised it to her waist. "Hold this," he instructed He then grabbed hold of her drawers, gently lowering them to reveal her naked form. The reality of being a married lady standing in her father's sitting room, being undressed like a child, almost caused her to faint. When Michael patted his lap, she eagerly draped herself across it to hide her front.

Mr Blakesley patted his daughter's bare buttocks, and Michael gave his wife's seat a gentle rub. After a few seconds, the two men lifted their hand and began to spank.

The difference in methods was easily and immediately visible. The father had raised two daughters and spanked them whenever he felt they needed it (which was far more often than THEY thought they needed it). His hand moved quickly and mercilessly from cheek to cheek, delivering fast, firm spanks that painted Elizabeth's round, soft posterior from pale to pink. Elizabeth was not new to her position, and did her best to remain stoic, but was unable to stop the occasional "Ouch!" or "Ow!" from escaping her lips.

Michael had never spanked anyone before, and had never expected to place his dear wife over his knee. His hand seemed to move at random, slapping wherever and whenever he thought it was best. Lynn's bottom was soon covered with pink marks. She's already been sniffling when she placed herself over his knee, and now, she was crying freely, telling him how sorry she was for disappointing him.

As the minutes passed, it was clear that her father's relentless assault was having an effect on Elizabeth. She was now squirming with every firm slap, yelping every time his hand struck her burning bottom. Mr Blakesley was soon forced to wrap one arm around her waist, and lock her legs in his, in order to ensure that she stayed in position. She fought to stop herself from crying, but as the burning pain grew hotter and stronger, she was soon unable to hold back the tears.

Michael had been watching his father-in-law's efforts, and had adopted a similar style - moving from cheek to cheek, delivering firm slaps that were clearly having an effect on his bare-bottomed wife. She squealed and sobbed, arching her back across his lap as he lectured her. "It pains me to know that you tried to deceive me, Lynn. Not only sneaking into gambling houses behind my back, but lying to me to my face? We've always been honest with each other, dear." He furrowed his brow. "Or at least, I thought we were. Is this the first time you've lied to me, Lynn?"

"Yes, sir," Lynn managed to say through her sobs. "I've never lied to you before, Michael, and I never will again - ever! Please believe me!"

"I want to, Lynn. I want to," he said as he delivered a series of hard spanks to the lower parts of her bottom, right where she would feel it the most when she tried to sit down.

By this point, even Elizabeth's defiance had run out, and she was bawling across her father's lap, pleading for mercy and promising to be good. Deciding that the punishment had fit the crime, the two men nodded to each other, and Lynn and her sister were helped up. Mr Blakesley rose to his feet, hugging his youngest daughter closely, comforting her as he told her that he hoped he wouldn't have to do it again. Michael sat Lynn on his lap, making sure to put as little pressure on her sore behind as possible. He embraced her, and she nestled her face against the side of his neck, feeling the comfort of his strong arms around her.

"You know that I did not enjoy doing this," he told her gently. "But don't believe for a second that I won't do it again if I think you need it."

"Yes, sir," she said, sighing with relief as he began to rub her bottom comfortingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...