Sunday 9 April 2023

The Magic Ring 3: In the café (M/F story)

It had been three weeks since I found the strange ring down by the lake next to my school, which meant it was also three weeks since my teacher Mr Page had spanked me in detention, and two weeks since my best friend Joanne had placed me over her knee. Despite my hopes, none of them had since expressed any intention to spank me – and neither had anyone else.

On a lovely Saturday morning, I was the only customer in a small, cozy café. There was one person working there at the moment: a tall, handsome man in his early twenties. He was in good shape, wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans, had long blond hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a smile that made my insides melt. In fact, I could find only one flaw in him; he had made no attempt to flirt with me, despite the glances I threw at him, and my attempts to flirt with HIM went nowhere. Either I was too subtle, or he wasn't interested. I could probably try harder, but I was scared to find out it was the latter. But how could he possibly ignore a cute eighteen-year-old in a low-cut summer dress?
 
I sighed unhappily – he really was a good-looking man. As I pouted into my mug of hot chocolate, I murmured to myself: "I wish he'd take me out back and spank me." And to my surprise, for the third time since I found it, I saw the ring on my finger glow.

A few seconds later, the man was standing over me, giving me a lascivious grin. "You seem like someone who's been a very naughty girl. Am I right?"I stared at him open-mouthed. Ignoring my advances all morning, then suddenly this? From total obtuseness to lewd comments? I felt we'd skipped a few steps somewhere. Not that I minded, per se.

"Have you been a bad girl?" he repeated. Blushing and unable to speak, I nodded. "Well, I know just what you need." His evil grin grew wider. "You need to be punished." He went over to the entrance and flipped the "Open" sign to "Closed", then walked back to me and gently grabbed my hand. "Come with me, young lady."

I didn't resist as he pulled me away, and the pieces finally started to fit together in my head. Somehow, I'd found a magic ring. Every time I'd ended up being spanked, I had actually WISHED for it, and they had only obeyed my commands.

I'll admit I felt a tinge of guilt as we entered the back room. This guy was only spanking me because the ring was making him do it, and morally, I should probably find a way to stop it. However, he was very cute, I really wanted a spanking from him right now, and I'm sure that with a bit of creativity, I'd found some way to repay him afterwards. Show him how grateful I was.

He sat down on an old couch, placing me over his knee. My legs were stretched out, my head was facing the carpet, and my bottom was centred over his lap, ready for his attention. I was wearing a short summer dress; ever since my happy little evening with Joanne, I'd started to dress so that I could easily be bared, in case someone felt like putting me over their knee. He flipped up the hem, chuckling as he saw my panties; pink, frilly, and with a target painted them. I'd originally wanted to buy a pair with some spanking slogan on them, but I wanted to maintain SOME deniability in case someone wanted to give me a punishment spanking. With my current pair, I could pretend I was really into archery, for example.

However, despite how adorable my panties were, he wasted no time in placing his fingers in the waistband, lowering them to my knees. He murmured in appreciation as he rubbed my bare bottom. I could feel something hard poking me, and knew he was enjoying it almost as much as I was.

As he started to spank me, I arched my back. The first few smacks always took me a little bit by surprise, but it was quite pleasant; unlike Mr Page and Joanne, this man didn't believe he was punishing me. This was for our mutual delight. His hand moved from cheek to cheek, slowly delivering crisp smacks. Occasionally, he would rub some of the sting away, before continuing to smack me.

I placed my head on my folded hands, grinning up at him to let him know he was doing a good job. I felt so relieved over the fact that I didn't have to pretend to be sorry – I could openly smile at him as he spanked me. However, the spanking still hurt, and I was soon squirming a little bit, letting out yelps that he seemed to find adorable. Suddenly, he placed a series of hard spanks on my delicate sit spots, causing me to kick my legs furiously as he chuckled.

The warm sting continued to spread through my bottom, and I could feel tears at the edges of my eyes. I don't think I've ever felt so happy as I did at that moment. A cute boy taking me over his knee for a playful spanking? Every girl should have a magic ring like mine.

By the time he helped me to my feet, my bottom felt deliciously hot and toasty, and was bright pink. There were a few tears on my face, but he kissed them away, then placed his lips against mine. As I stood there, making out with the cutest boy I'd ever met, my bottom still pleasantly tingling from the spanking he'd given me, I felt like I was in heaven.

Then his girlfriend walked in.

The first hint I had of her presence was that the man looked up with a guilty grimace on his face. Then I heard a female voice, filled with equal parts pain, shock, and anger. "Brad!? How could you?" I spun around to see a tall woman with long red hair, wearing  a black pencil skirt and a white top.

"Elizabeth!" he said with a panicked voice. "This... this isn't what it looks like!"

Her face hardened, and she gave him the angriest glare I'd ever seen. "Not what it looks like? So you're not making out with this girl? Well, that's a relief." She snarled. "How stupid do you think I am?"

I could have kicked myself. Of course he had a girlfriend – no guy who looked like that would be allowed to remain single for long. THAT was why he'd ignored my advances; at least, for my pride's sake, I hoped it was the only reason.

"I walked past and saw the café was closed. I was worried that something had happened to you, but here I find you locking lips with a teenager!"

I already felt guilty about what I'd done, but knowing that I might have ruined his relationship made it a thousand times worse. He hadn't done it of his own free will; the ring had forced him. I had made him do it.

I turned to the woman. "This isn't his fault. I was the one that –"

She held a warning finger in my direction. "Zip it, missy. I'm not blaming you, and the best thing you can do right now is to keep your mouth shut while the grown-ups talk. Did you even know that Brad was seeing someone?"

I shook my head.

She nodded grimly. "I thought so. Well, unless Brad lost his memory since he left our apartment this morning, he knew he had a girlfriend." She glared at him. "Emphasis on HAD."

I couldn't believe it. I'd ruined their relationship with my stupid ring. I'll admit, there was a small part of me that wanted to take Brad somewhere private and comfort him for his loss, but I quickly shut that voice down. "No! This is my fault, not his! I wish you'd believe me!"

The ring flashed again, and as I saw her expression change, I realized what I'd said. I'd have to start watching my words as long as I wore the ring.

Elizabeth gave me a look that made me want to run away and lock myself in the bathroom. "This IS all your fault, isn't it? Somehow, you seduced poor, innocent Brad. I can't believe you, you tramp!"

I grimaced, taking a few steps back to put as much distance between myself and the angry woman as possible. Having her be angry at me instead of him might be more deserving, but it certainly wasn't safer!

"Well, I know just what to do with boyfriend-stealing little sluts like you," she said. She retrieved a plastic hairbrush from her purse, tapping it meaningfully against her palm. Before I had time to react, she'd grabbed my arm, sat down on the couch, and tumbled me over her knee. For the fourth time in three weeks, I found myself over someone's knee, waiting to be spanked. The difference was that this time, I had already been spanked, and that my spanker was genuinely furious with me. I was not looking forward to this. I looked pleadingly at Brad, hoping he would save me from my fate, but the blank look on his face told me he had no intention of intervening.

She flipped up my dress, looking at my bottom. "Oh. The bad little girl has already been spanked, I see." She lowered my panties and lifted the brush. "Well, time to turn this bratty little backside from pink to SCARLET."

I'd never been spanked with a hairbrush before – so far, I'd only gotten hand-spankings – and as the brush crashed down on my unprotected posterior, I realized I had no desire to ever experience it again.

I squirmed and kicked my legs, begging her to go easy on me, but to no avail. She placed her right leg around mine to lock them in place, and her left arm around my waist to keep me in position. With her right arm, she delivered a furious flurry of blows that made me howl. This was not at all the sort of spanking I wanted!

I tried to plead for mercy, but was crying too hard to say anything sensible. Not that it would have helped. She had been hurt by my actions, and she was now going to hurt me in return. I looked over my shoulder at the wicked smile on her face, and did not see a trace of pity. This was going to hurt.

My bawling and cries for mercy had no effect on her, and I was unable to wriggle away from that blasted brush. Soon, I could do nothing but lay limply over her lap, able to focus only on the burning pain in my bottom.
 
Finally, after what felt like hours, she told me that the spanking was over and placed the hairbrush back in her purse. I slipped down to the floor, sobbing as my hands fluttered pitifully around my spanked bottom, trying in vain to rub the sting away. Elizabeth smirked down at me, before heading over to Brad.

"I'm sorry that –" he said, but she placed her finger on his lips.

"Hush! There's nothing to be sorry for." And she kissed him passionately.

It was clear their relationship was safe. I was glad that I had undone the damage, but now, it was time to head home and figure out if my magic ring could do anything for my aching bottom. One thing was certain: I would never, EVER, wish for a hairbrush spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The new butler (M/FF story)

Lady Lenora smiled at me at I sat down in her office. The slim, red-headed noblewoman was only in her mid-twenties, but she had a powerful, ...