Sunday 3 September 2023

Broken Promise 2: Home from the party (M/F story)

Sequel to Broken Promise.
 
"I don't see why we have to go to this party," Sydney grumbled as she tried to pick out a dress to wear. Or should she go with a skirt? Actually, maybe she should choose jeans...

"We are going because we've been at this college for two months, and you still haven't really talked to anyone," her boyfriend Gabriel explained calmly. "We're going because it'll be good for you to get out of the apartment – you can't just lie under a blanket on the couch all day."

"But I LIKE lying under the blanket," she whined. "Especially when I'm cuddling with you."

He smiled at her. "I like that too – but going outside occasionally is good for you, and you need to meet new people. And I'll be there at your side the entire evening, if you want to."

"But I have a new Dorian Hart novel I was planning to read today," she complained. "Don't I get a choice here?"

"Of course you have a choice," he said as he walked over to her, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "You can get dressed, come to the party with me, and have a good time..." He gave her bottom a few taps that weren't quite as gentle as she would have liked. "Or I can take you across my knee, spank your little butt until it's bright red and you're squealing, and THEN we get dressed and go to the party."

She pouted. "You're mean and unfair and not half as funny as you think you are."

"Those are your options," he told her. "Make a choice, before I make it for you."

Sydney quickly agreed to go. Though she sulked all the way to the party, she didn't say anything. Gabriel was already being strict, and she didn't want to give him a reason to punish her. However, as they walked around the party, talking to the other students, she had to admit that it was a lot better than she had feared. She avoided alcohol, as being drunk would only make her anxiety worse, and had expected someone to make fun of the nerd girl drinking soda all evening. She'd had plenty of those comments in the few high school parties she'd bothered to attend. But here, no one seemed to care; a lot of people didn't look twice at her, and those that did were all friendly and cheerful. No one seemed inclined to be mean or tease her.

After an hour or so, she stopped leaning against Gabriel, and she began chatting with a tall, skinny girl in a Star Wars t-shirt about their favourite Persona characters.

It was almost midnight when they walked back to her apartment. Her head full of all the things she'd experienced and the people she'd met, she was biting her lip, nervously trying to make up her mind. As they closed the door behind them, she summoned the courage to look up at her tall, handsome, athletic boyfriend. "Gabriel? C-could you do something for me?"

He gave her his most comforting smile. "What is it, sweetie?"

"Could...could you give me a spanking?" she said, blushing and folding her arms protectively around herself.

He frowned. "Have you done something wrong, Sydney? Is there anything you wish to confess – something I should know about?"

She shook her head. "No, it's not that. It's just -" She took a deep breath, trying to collect her thoughts, and a stream of words suddenly erupted from her. "I was just so nervous about tonight, feeling really worried and tense, thinking about how awful it would be and how people would laugh at me, and it was much better than I feared, and everyone was so nice, and I talked to people, and I keep hoping the tenseness will go away, but it doesn't, it's still here, and I think of how I felt sitting on your lap with a spanked bottom, and how relieved I felt after crying, and how you held me and told me I was forgiven and I was your good little girl, and it's -"

He wrapped his arms around her, and she quickly buried her face in his chest, trembling. When she stopped babbling and gradually calmed down, he leaned down and kissed her lips. "You know, if you want to sit on my lap and be comforted, we can do that. We can do that any time you want it. I'm always here for you – you know that, don't you? You don't have to be spanked."

She sighed. "I know. But... it won't be the same, will it? I need the release of tension. I need to cry – cry properly." She looked up at him. "Does that make sense?"

He shrugged. "A little bit, yeah. If you want me to spank you, then I will do that for you. If you're absolutely sure that's what you want."

"It's not what I WANT, but it's what I NEED," she told him. "Just one request."

"What is it?"

She bit her lip. "Could you maybe not spank QUITE as hard as last time? Since I'm not actually being punished today? That was really awful."

He nodded, gently putting his arm around her. "Of course."

As they entered the bedroom, he sat down on the bed and patted his lap. To his surprise, however, she started to pull her top over her head, before dropping her skirt to the floor.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I think I want to be... to be naked for this," she said, biting her lip. "It just feels right." Her socks followed, leaving her in just her bra and panties.

He watched her as she removed her bra, and cleared his throat. "You know, if you're going to be naked in your bedroom with me, I'm not sure I can promise to keep my hands off you."

She frowned as she looked at him. "What on Earth made you think I want you to keep your hands off me?"

He was still processing this as she lowered her panties, dropping them on the floor where she'd scattered the rest of her clothes. Doing her best impression of a sensual walk, she moved closer to him, slowly placing herself over his lap – where she immediately buried her blushing face in her hands, telling herself that she looked like a fool.

She whimpered as his gentle hand began to caress her quivering cheeks. "You are a very brave girl," he told her, and she managed a nervous smile. "Are you ready for your spanking?"

Taking a deep breath, she tried to steady her nerves. "I'm ready," she whispered, and he lifted his hand and began to spank her.

A gasp escaped her lips as his firm palm landed. He started far more gently than he had for her first spanking, but at that time, she'd been clothed. She felt naked and vulnerable – mainly because she WAS naked and vulnerable – and even these comparatively gentle swats were painful. She trembled slightly as she wondered how in the world she would take it.

Gradually, he started to spank harder and faster, causing her to wriggle over his lap. But despite the pain, there was something wonderful about being over Gabriel's lap, completely at his mercy, and having his undivided attention. As the rising heat made her more and more uncomfortable, she could feel the stress draining away.

His hand moved from cheek to cheek, and little yelps began to escape her. She kicked her legs, clenching her cheeks to shield herself from the pain, and he glanced at her with a worried expression. "Are you OK?" he asked, beginning to caress her sore bottom. "Would you like me to stop?"

She smiled contentedly, sighing at the comfort of his touch, but shook her head. "Please... spank me to tears, Gabriel. I... I need the release."

"As you wish," he whispered, and she howled as he continued to spank her.

As her rear end continued to redden, Sydney was squirming, burying her head in her pillow to stop herself from crying out again. Her bottom burned, but for some reason, she didn't want to tell him to stop just yet.

Finally, under the continued onslaught of his hard hand, she broke down crying. She sobbed pitifully, laying limply over his lap, all resistance and all stress spanked right out of her. He immediately picked her up, embracing her and running his fingers through her hair. She buried her face in his shirt, bawling, as he comforted her.

Once she'd calmed down somewhat, he kissed her forehead. "You're a very brave and beautiful woman," he told her. "And I hope I have you what you needed."

She nodded, blushing at being called a beautiful woman – she didn't believe him, but it was nice to hear him say it.

They were laying on the bed, cuddling – him still fully clothed, she as naked as the day she was born. She was lying on her back, pressing her sore cheeks into the soft bed. It stung, but in a good way. Eventually, she looked up at him. "Gabriel?" She bit her lip, once again trying to summon the courage to ask him for what she needed. "Could you... rub me?"

He smiled at her. "Is your sore bottom giving you trouble? Of course I'll rub it for you – but you'll have to turn over first. I can't get to it when you're on your back."

She blushed, shaking her head. "No... that's not..." Unable to speak, she spread her legs, looking pleadingly at him.

A look of surprise spread across his face when he understood what she meant, but he quickly mastered the situation. Kissing her on the mouth, he moved his hand between her legs, inserting them into her in a gentle way that she suspected would bring her to a wonderful orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linda's cousins (M/F story)

Linda rolled her eyes as she entered the mall, followed closely by the giggling girls. Today, she had to join her two 18-year-old cousins on...