Sunday 10 December 2023

On stableboys and princesses (non-story)

I've always been a fan of role reversal - stories where someone who SHOULD be in authority, gets spanked by someone who should be obeying them. Students spanking teachers, secretaries spanking bosses, etc. I'm also a member of a google group on the subject, though they mostly post children spanking their parents - which is not my favourite pairing, though I have written one or two stories like that (check the tag "Role reversal" for my role reversal stories).

Somewhat recently, I wanted to write a story where a stableboy spanks a princess, and I started wondering what the justification could be. I came up with three scenarios: it could be for mutual enjoyment, for punishment, or she could insist to an unwilling stableboy. Not wanting to choose between them, I decided to write all three - though the stories changed slightly as I wrote them. While the women in these stories are noblemen's daughters, none of them are actual princesses. Their spankers are stableboys, though.
 
The secret in the hayloft, about mutual enjoyment, was uploaded last week. I'll upload the second about punishment today ("Pushed too far"). I'm hoping to upload the third one next week, but I developed a cold yesterday, so I don't know how much energy I'll have for writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...