Sunday 4 February 2024

Internet anger (M/F story)

Jeff arrived home from the office to find his girlfriend in her pyjamas at her desk, typing furiously on her computer. "Hi, honey. How was your hike?"

Mary started, as if she'd been too preoccupied with whatever she was doing to notice him enter. "Oh. Hi, Jeff. I haven't gone yet. I was just... I'll go later."

He stepped over to her, kissing her forehead, which made her grin and blush. Jeff was a foot taller than her, thin and lanky, and the short, curvy redhead liked it when he babied her. Standing close to her, Jeff could confirm that she also hadn't showered today. "I thought your plan was to go for a walk early today, and then make dinner?"

"It was," she nodded. "I just decided to browse Reddit before I left, and ..." She waved her hand vaguely at the screen.

He looked over the shoulder. "You've spent the entire day arguing with people online?"

"Did you SEE what this guy wrote about The Last Jedi?" She grumbled. "I wasn't going to let him get away with that."

"And how many hours have you spent trying to correct him? You had plans today – did you really think that getting angry at people online was a better use of your time? " His disappointment was clear in his voice. "And it looks like we're going to have to have another discussion about which words are acceptable and which are not. I'm not happy about this vocabulary," he said, with a raised eyebrow.

Mary fidgeted in her chair. "I couldn't let him say those things unopposed!" she snapped.

"Well, I think it's about time you logged off," he said, closing her laptop. She pouted, but didn't protest. He then surprised her by taking her hand and gently pulling her to her feet, before guiding her toward the couch.

As she was being led, Mary wondered just what her boyfriend was doing. A sudden suspicion made her bottom tingle unpleasantly, and she stopped, a cold shiver running down her back. "Jeff, what are you doing?"

"We are going to have a little discussion about how you've chosen to spend your day," he said.

Ah. That didn't sound good. "Am I going to like this discussion?"

"No, you are not," he told her gently.

"When... when you say 'discussion', do you mean you're going to take me across your knee and spank my bottom?" she said in a tiny, fearful voice.

"That's correct," he said, his voice still gentle as he sat down on the couch. "I think that's the best way to handle this. Don't you?"


"But I don't want a spanking," she whined. Part of her wanted to run away and lock herself in the bathroom, but she knew he would easily catch her, and he'd just give her an even more severe punishment. Besides, even if she made it, what would she do? Stay in the bathroom for the rest of the week?

"Of course you don't," he told her, his voice soft. "Spankings hurt, and they're embarrassing. But you agree that you need one, don't you, baby girl?"

She pouted. "No, I don't."

"That's a shame," he said. "You're still getting one."

Jeff was a skinny man, but he had a wiry strength, and when he started to bend Mary over his knee, she knew there was no use resisting. Soon, her upper body rested on the couch, her bottom was raised over his lap, and her feet touched the floor. He pulled down her pyjamas bottoms and began to caress her bare cheeks.

"I can't believe you spent all day arguing online," he scolded as he rubbed her bottom. "Do you think that was a productive use of your time? Did it do any good? Did it make you feel happy?"

She winced. "No, sir," she whispered, bracing herself for the long, hard spanking he was about to give her.

"No, it didn't," he said, delivering a hard smack that made her gasp. It was followed by a dozen slaps that had her yelping and wriggling. "You wasted the day and made yourself grumpy. That's not just pointless, it's detrimental," he said, spanking even harder. She kicked her legs, hissing in pain. Her backside was now covered in pink handprints.

He continued to spank her firmly, the loud smacks echoing out in the quiet room. She wanted to tell him he was wrong, but she couldn't think of a good argument – and she knew that if she tried to talk back without a good justification, he'd just use some vicious implement on her poor bottom. She really didn't want him to take off his belt, or fetch his old slipper.

"I also can't believe the language you used," he lectured. "I have half a mind to fetch the soap and wash your mouth..."

"Ow!" she exclaimed. "But I didn't say those words – I TYPED them," she pointed out. "So, if anything, you should be washing my HANDS with soap!" Despite the burning pain in her bottom, she grinned, pleased with her retort.

He glared at her, delivering a series of hard slaps to her sit spots that made her howl. "You're not as funny as you think you are, young lady. But instead of the soap, I could get the ruler and strike your palms with it, if you think that would be better."

She gulped, and knew that he'd do it. "I'm sorry, sir. I shouldn't have said that. I'll watch my vocabulary, sir – please don't smack my hands!" she said in her most pitiful voice.

He thought about it. "Very well, I'll forgive you – this time," he said magnanimously, still spanking her bottom.

Despite the pain, she felt a surge of relief. "Thank you, sir!"

As the minutes passed, her poor rear end became hotter and sorer, the burning pain threatening to overwhelm her. She was squirming and sobbing pitifully as his firm hand slammed down on her soft cheeks hard and fast. Soon, she was bawling her eyes out, promising to be good and pleading for mercy.

Finally, after what seemed like hours to the red-bottomed miscreant, he helped her up and hugged her close. Kissing her forehead gently, he rubbed her sore bottom with one hand and ran the other through her hair, comforting her as he whispered that she was forgiven.

Once she'd calmed down, she kissed his lips, feeling warm and forgiven in his loving arms. "So, what happens now?" she said drowsily.

"Now, I'm going to phone for a pizza, since a certain someone forgot to make dinner today," he teased her. "Then, we're going to cuddle on the couch with a good movie."

She grinned. "Sounds heavenly."

He placed one finger under her chin, forcing her to meet his eyes. "And tomorrow, you're going to spend the day more productively than you did today."

She rubbed her bottom gingerly, pouting. "I promise, sir."

5 comments:

  1. These are great stories. Thanks for writing them. Maybe you should write a story about someone spanked as punishment for reading Norse Cavalier spanking stories half the day on a weekend rather when they need to be doing their chores, LOL. Or spanked as a reward for leaving the reading of the stories long enough to get a few other things done, before of course being drawn back into these creative and fascinating stories. I love how you put class differences, age differences etc. in there for added appeal and intrigue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the high praise. I'm glad you enjoyed my stories! Writing about someone being punished for reading spanking stories instead of doing their chores sounds fun [is it based on your own experiences? :-) ], but I think adding my own name would be a bit too silly, even for me.

      By class/age differences, are you thinking of the role reversals? I've always loved role-reversal stories, and a lower-class individual getting to spank a higher-class one, or a younger person spanking an older one, can lead to interesting variations. I've had people tell me in the past that I have a knack for making outlandish concepts seem somewhat realistic/sensible, which I think is a lovely compliment.

      Delete
    2. I have no experience with punishment spankings, but that seems to be what most of the stories are written about, rather than stress relief spankings or pleasure spankings. I know American culture is obsessed with punishment. Maybe Norway is too? I do see a few pleasure stories here and particularly enjoy those.

      Both the role reversals and the ones where the roles are intact but spanking added, are both interesting. I agree that you do have a knack for making outlandish concepts seem somewhat realistic/sensible. Keep up the good work.

      Delete
    3. According to the tags (shown in the sidebar), there's 137 punishment spanking stories and 105 fun ones on my blog, which works out to about 57% punishment. I like to keep it about even, and have managed that tolerably well. Maybe I'll try to write more fun spankings in the future.

      Delete
    4. That would be great to read more fun spanking stories. Thanks.

      Delete

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...