Saturday 13 April 2024

Maid Month

Recently, I realized that the last two stories I've written for the blog (the one I uploaded last week, and the one I'll upload tomorrow) featured maids as main characters, and so did the one I had started drafting (which I plan to upload next week). This was not intentional - I have a large folder of story ideas, and picked prompts essentially at random.
 
I then discovered that April is International Spank your Maid Month, which is a fairly interesting coincidence. I've therefore decided that the last story of April will ALSO feature a maid. Though despite the theme of the month, not all of these feature maids being spanked - sometimes, they get to spank others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...