Sunday, 23 August 2026

The misaddressed emails (M/F story)

Melanie bit her lip as she looked at her boss, who was sitting behind his desk with a stern expression on his face. "I can only apologize for the mix-up, Mr Garner," she said. The tall, young redhead did her best to look as sorry as she felt.

"That sounds very good," Mr Garner replied as he steepled his fingers. The dark-haired, clean-shaven man seemed to be very good at looking disappointed. "But this isn't the first time, is it? Sending an email to the wrong company is bad enough, but to send a confidential contract…" He sighed. "I had to have to make some real apologies here."

She hung her head.

"Nothing more to say, Melanie?" he asked.

Melanie tried to think of something that could make the situation better. 'I am very sorry'? 'I'll do better'? 'My work will be exemplary from now on'? She couldn't think of anything that didn't sound trite. She opened her mouth, intending to say something like "I'll be a good worker", but to her horror, the words that emerged were "I'll be a good girl, I promise!"

As soon as she realized what she'd said, Melanie let out a small squeak, placing both hands in front of her mouth while blushing bright red. She stared at the floor as if hoping it would swallow her up, and it took some time before she dared look up at her boss.

Mr Garner was leaning back in his chair, doing his best to hide an amused smirk. "Well, that's…" It was clear he was trying to think of an acceptable response. "Well, that's good to hear, Melanie. You may return to your desk."

As she forced herself to walk calmly out of the room, barely resisting the urge for headless flight, she could hear him chuckle quietly.

Melanie let out a deep sigh as she sat down at her desk. She'd made a fool of herself in front of Mr Garner yet again! Her boss was only five or six years older than her, but he had a quiet confidence and self-assurance that made him feel older than that. He was kind and considerate, but when she disappointed him, he would look at her and speak to her in a tone that made her tummy do flipflops.

He was a good-looking man, too, and Melanie hated it when she looked incompetent or childish in front of him. She wanted so badly to impress him!Needing to vent her feelings, and not feeling in the mood for a phone conversation, she started typing a quick email to her best friend. "Hi, Clara! Said something dumb to Mr Garner again. I screwed up some emails, and when trying to apologize, I may have accidentally told him I'd be a good girl. Oopsie! I don't think I'll ever live it down."

She paused for a few seconds, hands hovering over the keyboard, then decided to admit the truth.

"To be perfectly honest, I really want him to praise me, but I don't entirely mind being treated as a bad girl either. He's very good at scolding, and sometimes I wonder what he'd do if I pushed him too far. Do you think he'd take me over his knee, pull my panties down, and tan my backside? It's clear he works out, so I think he could give me a proper spanking if he tried. Well, he'll obviously never do that, but a girl can dream, can't she?"

Being spanked by Mr Garner had been a secret fantasy of hers for some time, and as she thought back at the disappointment in his eyes, it was easier to imagine him actually doing it than it had ever been. She quickly finished the email and sent it off, deciding to head to the bathroom. She needed some privacy to deal with a very persistent itch between her legs.

Melanie eventually returned to her desk with a satisfied smile on her face. After an hour or two, she began to wonder why Clara hadn't replied– she had the day off and would be sitting at her computer, and almost always responded right away. Melanie opened the email to check, and she saw something that almost made her pass out.

In her haste to finish the email, and because she'd been thinking so intensely about her boss, Melanie had accidentally sent it to Mr Garner instead.


The next few hours were some of the worst of Melanie's young life. She stayed at her desk, working hard and avoiding eye contact with anyone that walked past. Every time Mr Garner's door opened, her heart started beating like crazy, and she could feel the sweat trickling down her back. What would she do if he called for her? Was there anything you could say to improve the situation after accidentally sending a filthy email about your boss to your boss?

The end of the day crawled closer, and to Melanie's immense relief, Mr Garner had not said anything, either in person or in text. She'd never been happier to have someone NOT respond to a message. As she shut down the computer, picking up her purse and preparing to go home, Melanie dared hope that Mr Garner had decided to delete the email and forget all about it.

She'd taken two steps towards the exit when her hopes were dashed. "Melanie? I need to see you in my office. Right now."

Taking a deep breath, Melanie turned around, trying to keep her face completely neutral so that her departing coworkers wouldn't suspect anything. She didn't trust her voice enough to speak, but she nodded and walked into his office with a feeling of impending doom.

"Take a seat, Melanie," Mr Garner said calmly, directing her to the chair opposite his desk.

Melanie stood there, hesitating. "Mr Garner, I… I must apologize for my conduct, and… I can't –"

He placed his finger gently on her lips. "Shh. Sit down and be quiet, there's a good girl," he said gently, but firmly.

His voice and his words made her knees weak, and she practically fell into the chair. She blushed hot like a bonfire, once again staring at the floor to avoid his gaze. He couldn't have said that. She must have misheard him. Her boss had not, in fact, called her a good girl.

"Now, Melanie," he said, sitting down and looking at his computer. "I must say I was somewhat surprised to read the email you sent me earlier today." He glanced at her. "You remember what you wrote, yes?"

She nodded shamefully, eyes still downcast.

"Or would you like me to read it to you?"

Her head whipped up, and she stared wide-eyed at him. From the smirk on his face, she realized he might actually do it. "Please don't," she begged, on the verge of whimpering pathetically.

Mr Garner's smile vanished. "Now, of course, this email wasn't addressed to me. It was addressed to someone else… which means that you ONCE AGAIN sent confidential information to the wrong person." He tutted gently. "And you also used your work email for personal correspondence. That was very, very naughty, young lady." He leaned across the desk. "I think you need to be punished."

Melanie stared at him, her heart in her throat. She felt dizzy. She couldn't be misunderstanding him, could she? He wasn't being particularly subtle. "Sir?" she whispered.

"I need to finish some work. Go stand in timeout until I'm ready to deal with you." He nodded towards the furthest corner.

She rose on trembling legs. Could it truly be happening? She wasn't sure whether to feel happy or nervous. Right now, there was plenty of both. "Sir? May I ask…"

"You may not," he said firmly, not looking up from his screen. "Now do as you're told and face the wall."

Blushing, she obeyed. She went to the corner and stared at the wall, feeling a pleasant tingling in her backside. She was standing in timeout in her boss' office, listening to him typing on his keyboard behind her. He was watching her standing in the corner – or maybe he was ignoring her, focusing on more important matters. Soon, he would call her out of the corner, where he would take her across his knee and spank her. Or maybe he wouldn't do that? Was it all a big misunderstanding? It couldn't be, could it?

She was so nervous and tense and lost in thought that when he spoke her name, she jumped a foot in the air. "Yes, sir?" she said, still facing the corner. 

"You may leave the corner now." She turned around. Mr Garner had moved his chair to the centre of the room. "Come here, Melanie," he said, crooking a finger at her. She obeyed, inching closer to him with a mixture of anticipation and dread. When she was close enough, he gently grabbed her wrist. "I think I should take you over my lap and spank your bottom," he scolded gently. "Don't you?"

She licked her parched lips. "Whatever you think is best, sir," she mumbled, avoiding his gaze.

He frowned. "I want your opinion, Melanie. Don't try to hide." He placed his other hand under her chin, forcing her to look him in the eye. "Do you want a spanking, young lady?"

She tried to move her head and look away, but he held her firmly. In the end, she mumbled "Yes, sir."

Slowly, he began to unbutton and unzip her jeans. She blushed bright red, whimpering slightly as he started to lower them. He pulled her jeans down until they were at her knees, then patted his thigh. "Over my lap, Melanie."

She obeyed, leaning over his waiting lap. Her body rested over his muscular thighs, and she blushed at the sight she must present to him. Did he like what he saw? When he placed his fingers in the waistband of her panties, she held her breath, trembling slightly. He paused, seemingly giving her time to protest. When she didn't, he peeled her panties down to join her jeans around her knees, and he began to caress her bare bottom.

Melanie couldn't believe it. She was bare-bottomed over her boss' lap in his office, about to be spanked. Her secret fantasies were about to be fulfilled.

The first smacks were gentle and slow, and she breathed a sigh of frustration and relief. Nothing like the butt-scorching spanks she'd imagined. Gradually, however, the slaps came harder and faster. "How's that, Melanie?" he asked gently. "Too soft? Too hard?"

She bit her lip. "You… you can spank harder, sir," she whispered, then buried her face in her hands. This was too embarrassing!

"I'm glad you told me. Good girl," he said as he delivered some harder spanks. Eventually, she began to wince and gasp as his hand landed, squirming slightly with every slap. "Is it like you imagined?"

Melanie had to collect her thoughts before responding. "It stings more than I thought, sir… but it feels better." She shook her head. "It's hard to explain, sir."

"I think you're explaining it very well, Melanie. However, you haven't told me it's too hard, so I think I'm going to spank harder." Without waiting for a response to this declaration, he delivered some harder swats that had her yelping. She was relieved the office was empty.

Soon, Melanie was squealing and squirming over his lap, her bottom getting pinker with every swat. She was moaning with pain and pleasure, and tried to kick her legs, but her jeans constrained her movements. "Ow!" she cried. "That stings, sir!"

"Would you like me to stop?" he asked gently.

She paused. Would she? "N… not quite yet, sir," she admitted.

He chuckled, continuing to spank her.

She was bucking and bouncing over his lap, and the tears were trickling down her cheeks. Nothing like this had ever happened to her. And she'd asked for it!

She had no idea how long she'd been over his lap, but eventually, she whimpered out a plea for mercy. Immediately, he stopped spanking and began caressing her gently. She sobbed over his lap as he rubbed her burning cheeks.

Soon, she was sitting on his lap, crying into his chest as he rocked her back and forth and whispered soothingly. It was the most intense experience of her young life.

"Now, you let me know the next time you feel naughty, OK?"

"I will, sir," she promised. She knew she would want more the second her bottom cooled down, but right now, that felt like it would take weeks.

"And you need to take more care when sending emails, young lady," he scolded her. "I don't want to have to fire you – and I'm not going to reward you again for misbehaving."

She blushed. "Yes, sir." She was definitely going to do better in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The misaddressed emails (M/F story)

Melanie bit her lip as she looked at her boss, who was sitting behind his desk with a stern expression on his face. "I can only apologi...