Chrissy hissed in pain as the slipper once again smacked down on the seat of her panties. "Five, Miss," the stout, curvy redhead said with a wince, grabbing the other end of the desk to resist the urge to protect her bottom. She knew Miss Henley would not approve of that.
"You may get up now, Christine," Miss Henley said. The middle-aged teacher was tapping the slipper against her palm. "You may also lower your skirt, if you wish."
Chrissy rose and pulled the hem of her uniform skirt down over her white cotton panties, rubbing her bottom gingerly. She then moved to stand next to Tess at the front of the empty classroom.
"Now, I don't think either of you will be sending notes in my class for a while, will you, girls?" Miss Henley said with a wink.
"No, Miss Henley," the two teenagers replied in chorus, doing their best to sound remorseful.
The teacher seemed on the verge of dismissing them, when Tess leaned towards her friend and whispered in her ear: "Wow, the old lady must be getting soft in her dotage. I barely felt that!"
Chrissy froze, trying to keep her expression neutral, while hopefully making it perfectly clear that SHE had not said a word. From the expression on their teacher's face, Chrissy guessed that Miss Henley had overheard the remark. Tess was not always as quiet as she should be.
"Would you care to repeat that, Theresa?" Miss Henley said sweetly.
"Me, Miss?" The lanky brunette almost looked innocent. "I said nothing, Miss."
Miss Henley sighed. "I'm not as old as you think I am, Theresa. But if you feel that your spanking was not hard enough, I'm sure I can satisfy you. Bend over the desk again."
Tess' eyes widened, and her hands reached back to clasp her bottom protectively. "Oh! Please, no, Miss!"
"That wasn't a question, Theresa, it was an order. Bend over the desk – you should know the position quite well by now."
With an expression of apprehension on her face, Tess inched forward. She leaned over the desk and grasped the other end as if she'd done this hundreds of times before, though in truth, it had only been a few dozen. "I'm ready, Miss," she announced, with only a slight trembling in her voice to reveal her nervousness.
"Not quite ready yet, I'm afraid," Miss Henley replied drily as she raised the girl's uniform skirt, tucking the hem into the waistline. She then moved her hands to Tess' panties. "I think since I'm so old and feeble, these will have to come down, so you can feel it properly.""Miss!" Tess squealed, glancing over her shoulder and giving her teacher her most pleading gaze, but to no avail. Her panties were pulled down to her knees, revealing a soft, round bottom with a few pink marks on it.
Miss Henley lifted the slipper again, tapping it gently against the girl's bare buttocks. "I'm sorry to hear that you 'barely felt' those previous swats, Theresa. Hopefully, you'll feel these ones just fine." She lifted the slipper and brought it down firmly on Tess' bare bottom.
Tess howled as the slipper smacked down on her soft cheeks, but she clung firmly to the desk and remained in position.
Miss Henley delivered another spank, smiling as she listened to the girl's squeals. "Still too soft for you, Theresa? I'm sure I could spank harder, if you want."
"No, Miss! It's enough, I assure you! In fact, if you could – Ow! Please, not so hard, Miss!"
The slipper continued its assault on her bare bottom until Tess had received ten hard swats, in addition to the five from before. When she was again allowed to rise, there was certainly a less confident expression on her face.
"Now, anything you would like to say to me, Theresa?" Miss Henley said in her sweetest voice.
"I'm sorry for being cheeky, Miss. It won't happen again, Miss," Tess responded meekly.
"I'm glad to hear it, Theresa. You may go – and you too, Christine." Miss Henley returned to her desk and began to fill out the usual punishment form.
"I don't know why you keep doing it," Chrissy said as she studied her backside in the bathroom mirror. Only a few pink marks – she'd sit down without issue in an hour or two.
"Do what?" Tess said, drying the last of her tears.
"Talk yourself into trouble like that! If you'd just waited until we left the room, you'd have been clear. Instead, you had to mouth off right in front of her."
Tess shrugged. "I didn't think she'd hear me! Everyone makes mistakes."
"Sure, but you KEEP making them. Remember when Miss Royce caught you and Helen whispering to each other? She was only going to scold you, but you had to talk back, and you ended up going over her knee." Chrissy gave her bottom one last glance before pulling her white uniform panties back up. "Then, there was the time you were slippered by the Headmistress, and though you KNEW you'd get extras, you kept standing up or rubbing your bottom. I think you ended up getting the cane that time?"
Tess pouted petulantly. "You weren't even there for that one."
"Holly told me about it later," Chrissy responded. "But why can't you just watch your mouth?"
"I have poor impulse control! Sue me!"
"I don't get it," Chrissy said, shaking her head. "All this time, all these spankings, and you STILL don't learn. I'm almost starting to think that you ENJOY all of the –" Chrissy stopped, a thoughtful expression on her face. She glanced over at Tess, who was suddenly looking a bit pale.
For a few seconds, Chrissy stared at her classmate, who carefully avoided her gaze.
"Tess? Look at me," Chrissy said quietly.
"Hm?" Tess said, still staring at the wall as if expecting it to do something interesting.
"Look at me, Tess. I said look at me. That's it," Chrissy said gently. "Now, without looking away, tell me this. Do you like being spanked?"
Tess glanced away, a blush spreading across her face.
Chrissy's eyes widened. Tess had said nothing with words, but her body language spoke quite clearly. "Wow. Can't say I was expecting that, but it definitely makes sense of your behaviour. You've been acting up on purpose, haven't you?"
"Don't tell anyone!" Tess pleaded, now even paler.
"What? Of course I'm not going to tell," Chrissy assured her. "Why would I do that?" She looked at her friend's wide eyes, and suddenly, an impish thought struck her. "But you know what?"
"What?" Tess replied nervously.
"You've been very naughty, misbehaving on purpose," she stated, grinning. "I think you need to be punished."
Tess blushed. "Are you going to tell the teachers? Because I don't think –"
"Of course not," Chrissy said. "I'm going to spank you myself."
For a few seconds, Tess seemed too shocked to respond. "What!?" she eventually gasped.
"I'm going to take you over my lap, take down your panties, and spank you long and hard," Chrissy stated, grinning as she watched Tess fidget nervously. "Would you like that?"
"I've already been slippered today," Tess mumbled. "Twice."
"That's not what I asked, young lady," Chrissy said, trying to sound stern. "Would you like me to spank you?"
"This is my bedroom," Tess said as she showed her friend around. They'd decided to head to Tess' house, since her parents and brother wouldn't be home for at least three hours. "That's my bed, obviously, and my desk. Ah!" She reached into the nightstand drawer. "And THIS is my hairbrush!" She picked up a large plastic paddle brush and held it towards Chrissy. "I use this when I'm ALONE, if you know what I mean." She gave her a nervous smile.
Chrissy raised an eyebrow, making no move to take the brush. "Sorry, are you saying that you masturbate with this hairbrush?"
Tess gasped, almost dropping the hairbrush. "What!? No! No, of course not! Ew!" She grimaced. "No, I spank myself! A good hairbrush is excellent for spanking, and no one will ever think it's weird that you have a hairbrush in your room." She held the hairbrush towards her friend again. "You can use it when you spank me, if you want. You've probably never spanked anyone, right? It might hurt your hand more than you think."
Chrissy accepted the hairbrush, patting it against her palm. "Ow!" She looked at her friend. "Sure, it'll hurt less for ME, but are you sure you can take this brush after already being slippered?"
"Of course," Tess replied. "I've been spanked before."
Chrissy chuckled. "Yes, so I've heard. Very well, young lady. Time for your long overdue spanking."
She sat down on the bed, and Tess immediately placed herself over her lap, wriggling cheerfully into place. Chrissy lifted the hem of the skirt and placed her fingers into the waistband of Tess' panties. Tess eagerly lifted her hips, allowing Chrissy to slide her panties down to her knees. She placed the hairbrush down at her side. "I think I'll start with my hand, Tess," she said as she gently rubbed her friend's pink bottom.
"Whatever you think is best, Miss," Tess replied, sounding unusually compliant.
Chrissy started to smack her friend's bottom. It was oddly hypnotic to lift her hand and slap it down, listening to the crisp smacks and watching the flesh jiggle when she struck. "How's that?" she asked after a little while.
"It's supposed to be harder," Tess replied, pouting.
"The voice of experience," Chrissy chuckled. "As you wish." She started to deliver harder smacks, moving her hand from cheek to cheek. She decided to pay particular attention to the already-marked parts of her bottom – if she spanked where the slipper had already landed, that should certainly get her attention.
"Ouch!" Tess yelped, kicking her legs.
"Hard enough for you?"
"Well, you're getting there," Tess replied calmly.
Chrissy raised an eyebrow. "Are you challenging me, young lady? You're going to regret those words, I think." Her hand became a blur, slapping down hard on Tess' bare, bouncing bottom. The girl was soon wincing and yelping with every firm spank.
"Much better, Miss," Tess said after a while, drying a single tear.
Chrissy smiled. "Glad to hear it." She winced. "However, my hand is beginning to sting, so I think I'm going to use the hairbrush you so thoughtfully provided me." She picked up the brush, tapping it gently against Tess' cheeks. "Are you ready, young lady?"
"Yes, Miss," Tess replied cheerfully, and she squealed as the first swats landed.
Chrissy was very impressed with the effectiveness of the implement. It only took a few swats for Tess to start squirming over her lap, and she made some quite cute yelps with every spank. However, Tess never asked her to stop, and if Chrissy asked her if she'd had enough, she made it quite clear that she hadn't.
Again and again, the plastic brush cracked down on Tess' wriggling rear, which was getting warmer and redder by the second. Her friend had begun to buck and bounce over her lap, and it did not take many minutes before the tears started to roll down her face.
Finally, after many minutes of hard hairbrushing, Tess began to sob pitifully. "Please stop," she whimpered.
Chrissy immediately put the brush down and hugged her bawling friend. "It's OK, Tess. It's all over now. Shh, there's a good girl. Let's dry those tears, shall we? That's good, let it all out. Would you like me to rub your bottom?"
It took some minutes for Tess to calm down, and she lay curled up on Chrissy's lap as she rocked her back and forth.
"Chrissy?" She mumbled. Chrissy glanced down at her friend's face. "Thank you."
Chrissy chuckled. She was glad to hear that she hadn't pushed her friend too far. "You're welcome, Tess."
"Chrissy? Could… could we do this again sometime?"
Chrissy gave her friend a comforting smile. "Any time, Tess. As often as you want." She leaned down and kissed her friend's forehead, and Tess fell asleep in her arms with a blissful smile on her face.
"You may get up now, Christine," Miss Henley said. The middle-aged teacher was tapping the slipper against her palm. "You may also lower your skirt, if you wish."
Chrissy rose and pulled the hem of her uniform skirt down over her white cotton panties, rubbing her bottom gingerly. She then moved to stand next to Tess at the front of the empty classroom.
"Now, I don't think either of you will be sending notes in my class for a while, will you, girls?" Miss Henley said with a wink.
"No, Miss Henley," the two teenagers replied in chorus, doing their best to sound remorseful.
The teacher seemed on the verge of dismissing them, when Tess leaned towards her friend and whispered in her ear: "Wow, the old lady must be getting soft in her dotage. I barely felt that!"
Chrissy froze, trying to keep her expression neutral, while hopefully making it perfectly clear that SHE had not said a word. From the expression on their teacher's face, Chrissy guessed that Miss Henley had overheard the remark. Tess was not always as quiet as she should be.
"Would you care to repeat that, Theresa?" Miss Henley said sweetly.
"Me, Miss?" The lanky brunette almost looked innocent. "I said nothing, Miss."
Miss Henley sighed. "I'm not as old as you think I am, Theresa. But if you feel that your spanking was not hard enough, I'm sure I can satisfy you. Bend over the desk again."
Tess' eyes widened, and her hands reached back to clasp her bottom protectively. "Oh! Please, no, Miss!"
"That wasn't a question, Theresa, it was an order. Bend over the desk – you should know the position quite well by now."
With an expression of apprehension on her face, Tess inched forward. She leaned over the desk and grasped the other end as if she'd done this hundreds of times before, though in truth, it had only been a few dozen. "I'm ready, Miss," she announced, with only a slight trembling in her voice to reveal her nervousness.
"Not quite ready yet, I'm afraid," Miss Henley replied drily as she raised the girl's uniform skirt, tucking the hem into the waistline. She then moved her hands to Tess' panties. "I think since I'm so old and feeble, these will have to come down, so you can feel it properly.""Miss!" Tess squealed, glancing over her shoulder and giving her teacher her most pleading gaze, but to no avail. Her panties were pulled down to her knees, revealing a soft, round bottom with a few pink marks on it.
Miss Henley lifted the slipper again, tapping it gently against the girl's bare buttocks. "I'm sorry to hear that you 'barely felt' those previous swats, Theresa. Hopefully, you'll feel these ones just fine." She lifted the slipper and brought it down firmly on Tess' bare bottom.
Tess howled as the slipper smacked down on her soft cheeks, but she clung firmly to the desk and remained in position.
Miss Henley delivered another spank, smiling as she listened to the girl's squeals. "Still too soft for you, Theresa? I'm sure I could spank harder, if you want."
"No, Miss! It's enough, I assure you! In fact, if you could – Ow! Please, not so hard, Miss!"
The slipper continued its assault on her bare bottom until Tess had received ten hard swats, in addition to the five from before. When she was again allowed to rise, there was certainly a less confident expression on her face.
"Now, anything you would like to say to me, Theresa?" Miss Henley said in her sweetest voice.
"I'm sorry for being cheeky, Miss. It won't happen again, Miss," Tess responded meekly.
"I'm glad to hear it, Theresa. You may go – and you too, Christine." Miss Henley returned to her desk and began to fill out the usual punishment form.
"I don't know why you keep doing it," Chrissy said as she studied her backside in the bathroom mirror. Only a few pink marks – she'd sit down without issue in an hour or two.
"Do what?" Tess said, drying the last of her tears.
"Talk yourself into trouble like that! If you'd just waited until we left the room, you'd have been clear. Instead, you had to mouth off right in front of her."
Tess shrugged. "I didn't think she'd hear me! Everyone makes mistakes."
"Sure, but you KEEP making them. Remember when Miss Royce caught you and Helen whispering to each other? She was only going to scold you, but you had to talk back, and you ended up going over her knee." Chrissy gave her bottom one last glance before pulling her white uniform panties back up. "Then, there was the time you were slippered by the Headmistress, and though you KNEW you'd get extras, you kept standing up or rubbing your bottom. I think you ended up getting the cane that time?"
Tess pouted petulantly. "You weren't even there for that one."
"Holly told me about it later," Chrissy responded. "But why can't you just watch your mouth?"
"I have poor impulse control! Sue me!"
"I don't get it," Chrissy said, shaking her head. "All this time, all these spankings, and you STILL don't learn. I'm almost starting to think that you ENJOY all of the –" Chrissy stopped, a thoughtful expression on her face. She glanced over at Tess, who was suddenly looking a bit pale.
For a few seconds, Chrissy stared at her classmate, who carefully avoided her gaze.
"Tess? Look at me," Chrissy said quietly.
"Hm?" Tess said, still staring at the wall as if expecting it to do something interesting.
"Look at me, Tess. I said look at me. That's it," Chrissy said gently. "Now, without looking away, tell me this. Do you like being spanked?"
Tess glanced away, a blush spreading across her face.
Chrissy's eyes widened. Tess had said nothing with words, but her body language spoke quite clearly. "Wow. Can't say I was expecting that, but it definitely makes sense of your behaviour. You've been acting up on purpose, haven't you?"
"Don't tell anyone!" Tess pleaded, now even paler.
"What? Of course I'm not going to tell," Chrissy assured her. "Why would I do that?" She looked at her friend's wide eyes, and suddenly, an impish thought struck her. "But you know what?"
"What?" Tess replied nervously.
"You've been very naughty, misbehaving on purpose," she stated, grinning. "I think you need to be punished."
Tess blushed. "Are you going to tell the teachers? Because I don't think –"
"Of course not," Chrissy said. "I'm going to spank you myself."
For a few seconds, Tess seemed too shocked to respond. "What!?" she eventually gasped.
"I'm going to take you over my lap, take down your panties, and spank you long and hard," Chrissy stated, grinning as she watched Tess fidget nervously. "Would you like that?"
"I've already been slippered today," Tess mumbled. "Twice."
"That's not what I asked, young lady," Chrissy said, trying to sound stern. "Would you like me to spank you?"
"This is my bedroom," Tess said as she showed her friend around. They'd decided to head to Tess' house, since her parents and brother wouldn't be home for at least three hours. "That's my bed, obviously, and my desk. Ah!" She reached into the nightstand drawer. "And THIS is my hairbrush!" She picked up a large plastic paddle brush and held it towards Chrissy. "I use this when I'm ALONE, if you know what I mean." She gave her a nervous smile.
Chrissy raised an eyebrow, making no move to take the brush. "Sorry, are you saying that you masturbate with this hairbrush?"
Tess gasped, almost dropping the hairbrush. "What!? No! No, of course not! Ew!" She grimaced. "No, I spank myself! A good hairbrush is excellent for spanking, and no one will ever think it's weird that you have a hairbrush in your room." She held the hairbrush towards her friend again. "You can use it when you spank me, if you want. You've probably never spanked anyone, right? It might hurt your hand more than you think."
Chrissy accepted the hairbrush, patting it against her palm. "Ow!" She looked at her friend. "Sure, it'll hurt less for ME, but are you sure you can take this brush after already being slippered?"
"Of course," Tess replied. "I've been spanked before."
Chrissy chuckled. "Yes, so I've heard. Very well, young lady. Time for your long overdue spanking."
She sat down on the bed, and Tess immediately placed herself over her lap, wriggling cheerfully into place. Chrissy lifted the hem of the skirt and placed her fingers into the waistband of Tess' panties. Tess eagerly lifted her hips, allowing Chrissy to slide her panties down to her knees. She placed the hairbrush down at her side. "I think I'll start with my hand, Tess," she said as she gently rubbed her friend's pink bottom.
"Whatever you think is best, Miss," Tess replied, sounding unusually compliant.
Chrissy started to smack her friend's bottom. It was oddly hypnotic to lift her hand and slap it down, listening to the crisp smacks and watching the flesh jiggle when she struck. "How's that?" she asked after a little while.
"It's supposed to be harder," Tess replied, pouting.
"The voice of experience," Chrissy chuckled. "As you wish." She started to deliver harder smacks, moving her hand from cheek to cheek. She decided to pay particular attention to the already-marked parts of her bottom – if she spanked where the slipper had already landed, that should certainly get her attention.
"Ouch!" Tess yelped, kicking her legs.
"Hard enough for you?"
"Well, you're getting there," Tess replied calmly.
Chrissy raised an eyebrow. "Are you challenging me, young lady? You're going to regret those words, I think." Her hand became a blur, slapping down hard on Tess' bare, bouncing bottom. The girl was soon wincing and yelping with every firm spank.
"Much better, Miss," Tess said after a while, drying a single tear.
Chrissy smiled. "Glad to hear it." She winced. "However, my hand is beginning to sting, so I think I'm going to use the hairbrush you so thoughtfully provided me." She picked up the brush, tapping it gently against Tess' cheeks. "Are you ready, young lady?"
"Yes, Miss," Tess replied cheerfully, and she squealed as the first swats landed.
Chrissy was very impressed with the effectiveness of the implement. It only took a few swats for Tess to start squirming over her lap, and she made some quite cute yelps with every spank. However, Tess never asked her to stop, and if Chrissy asked her if she'd had enough, she made it quite clear that she hadn't.
Again and again, the plastic brush cracked down on Tess' wriggling rear, which was getting warmer and redder by the second. Her friend had begun to buck and bounce over her lap, and it did not take many minutes before the tears started to roll down her face.
Finally, after many minutes of hard hairbrushing, Tess began to sob pitifully. "Please stop," she whimpered.
Chrissy immediately put the brush down and hugged her bawling friend. "It's OK, Tess. It's all over now. Shh, there's a good girl. Let's dry those tears, shall we? That's good, let it all out. Would you like me to rub your bottom?"
It took some minutes for Tess to calm down, and she lay curled up on Chrissy's lap as she rocked her back and forth.
"Chrissy?" She mumbled. Chrissy glanced down at her friend's face. "Thank you."
Chrissy chuckled. She was glad to hear that she hadn't pushed her friend too far. "You're welcome, Tess."
"Chrissy? Could… could we do this again sometime?"
Chrissy gave her friend a comforting smile. "Any time, Tess. As often as you want." She leaned down and kissed her friend's forehead, and Tess fell asleep in her arms with a blissful smile on her face.
No comments:
Post a Comment