Sunday 11 July 2021

Distracting (M/F story)

I knew Therese didn’t want to go to the party tonight. I had been married to her long enough to know that. But somehow, she thought that I was unaware of this, so she decided to tell me – repeatedly – that she did not want to go.
 
I reminded her that I wasn't the one that had accepted the invitation, and that a few very good friends expected us to be there. The only answer I got, was a childish "I don't want to!" If she had stamped her foot, the image of the stubborn six-year-old would have been complete.
 
I was standing in the bathroom shaving when she entered to take her shower. Out of the corner in my eye, I could see her taking quite some time taking her clothes off. I turned to tell her to hurry up. As she wriggled out of the tight jeans with slow, sensual movements, I realized that my cunning little minx was trying to get me focused on something quite different than the party.
 
"Nice try, Therese, but you promised we would be at the party, and I plan on making you keep that promise." She turned around with innocent eyes, pretending she didn’t know what I was talking about. Those innocent eyes were less convincing when she at the same time breathed in and pushed her chest forward. We had been married for five years, and that body could still take my breath away.
 She walked into the shower, a slow seductiveness over her every move, and from time to time, she would send me her best bedroom eyes. I turned around and tried to continue shaving, but the show in the background was, to put it mildly, distracting. She rubbed soap over every inch of that wonderful body, while I was standing there with the razor trying not to cut myself.
 
She moved from the round, beautiful breasts to her perfect rear end, and I couldn't contain a small groan. Therese heard, and the self-confident smile told me clearly that she felt that victory was hers. I gathered all my willpower and turned to face her. "Therese, it isn’t going to work, so finish up and get dressed."
 
"Liar. I can see that it's working," she said as she pointed at the erection that tried to push its way through my trousers. She discovered a second too late that she was pointing with the hand holding the shower head.
 
Lukewarm water hit my groin, and three things were clear. One, the big wet stain made these trousers useless for the rest of the evening. Two, my erection had disappeared. Three, I had finally had enough. Therese looked at me in shock, and I knew that it had been an accident. That didn't matter. She had been pushing for a reaction, and she had gotten one, even if it wasn't the one that she had wanted. I turned off the shower, and she started telling me how sorry she was. She had understood what I was about to do.
 
I picked up the bath brush from the shelf next to the sink. It was a large, old wooden brush that was truly unpleasant to wash yourself with. But then, I hadn't bought it for washing. With the bath brush in one hand and Therese's wrist in the other, I stepped into the bedroom. Therese was telling me that she was already very sorry, that I didn't need to do anything, and that she would never do anything like this again. I ignored her.
 
I sat down on the bed, pulled her over my lap and brought the hard brush down on the perfect rear end in front of me. I struck hard and fast, skipping the usual warm-up. I wanted her to truly realize how angry I was with her. From the first smack, she kicked her legs and told me how sorry she was, and after fifteen, she was crying into the pillow.
 
I didn't waste any time on a lecture or other talking. She knew what she had done, and I had other things to spend my energy on.
 
When I was satisfied with the red colour I had brought to the pale cheeks, I helped her up. She danced from foot to foot, trying to rub the pain away with both hands, but it was clear it didn't do much.
 
The spankings I give her have always been a matter of punishment, but this time, I had to admit she looked cute, with her hair in disarray and a bottom as red and glowing as a lantern, and I suddenly noticed that my erection was back. She noticed as well, and went down on her knees.
 
An hour later, I was lying in bed, one hand stroking the hair of the sleeping beauty next to me, and the other was rubbing her bottom gently. I suddenly remembered the party, and realized that she had managed to avoid it after all. An accidental victory.
 
I smiled. If losing felt as good as this, maybe I would lose more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linda's cousins (M/F story)

Linda rolled her eyes as she entered the mall, followed closely by the giggling girls. Today, she had to join her two 18-year-old cousins on...