Sunday 4 July 2021

The Hiking Cabin (M/F story)

I had been walking for three hours when I felt the first raindrops against my skin.
 
I had a few days off, and had decided to walk in the mountains all day. Unfortunately, I was in no way dressed for rain, so the next few hours could be quite uncomfortable. I looked up at the dark clouds and decided that this was most likely more than a light shower. I checked the map, and noticed that there was a small hiking cabin less than fifteen minutes away – free to use for any member of the public.
 
A small, cosy hut squeezed between the trees on the path. It looked old, but in good condition, and it would do nicely to protect me from the rain. The interior consisted of a small table, a few chairs, and a bench. Sitting on one of the chairs was a redheaded girl with a large smile. I smiled back. Maybe the next few hours would be more enjoyable than I had expected.
She told me that her name was Sarah, and she looked to be a year or two younger than me. She turned out to be remarkably easy to talk to, and we had one of those long, interesting conversations you can only have when you meet a stranger far from everyone else. An hour slipped by, and the rain had stopped. We walked outside, and I learned to my disappointment that she was heading another way.
 
She surprised me by suddenly giving me a hug, before leaving the cabin. I must confess that I focused my gaze on an unusually attractive part of her anatomy as she left, but like I said, it was unusually attractive.
 
I continued down the path, and thought about the girl. She had made a strong impression on me. After maybe half an hour I noticed that something was wrong. The jeans I was wearing were tighter than the ones I usually wear, so everything in my pockets presses against my thighs as I walk. In my left pocket I keep my keys, and my right pocket usually contained my wallet. It was no longer there.I asked myself if Sarah could have taken it. I didn't want to believe that such a cute girl was a thief. On the other hand, wallets rarely disappear into thin air, and I was certain I had it on my way to the cabin. I decided to head after her, and see how she reacted when she saw me. She had a good head start, but I was a young man in good shape, and had a feeling I might catch up to her.
 
About an hour after I noticed my missing wallet, it started to rain again. I didn't mind this. If she'd headed for the cabin during the last shower, it seemed natural that she would do it for this one as well. And I was right; I walked into the next cabin I found, and saw a redheaded girl that gasped and turned pale. She couldn't have looked more guilty if she tried, and when I held out my hand, she returned her loot. She looked incredibly vulnerable as she stared at the floor, unable to meet my gaze.
 
"Listen here, Sarah", I told her. She looked at me. "I don't wish to report you, but I have no intention of letting a pickpocket get away unpunished. I have a third alternative, but I don't think you're going to like it."
 
She said nothing, just waited for me to continue.
 
"Therefore, I suggest that I punish you myself, with a good bare-bottom spanking."
 
She backed away, now even paler. "You can't…"
 
"I can't force you to do anything, that is true," I told her. "But I can report you. Unless you want the police to handle this, you should take my offer."
 
She stood there a while, considering her options. Finally, she looked at me and nodded. She seemed unable to speak her conclusion out loud, but I knew what she meant.
 
I sat down on one of the chairs and waved her over to my right side. She took her position, and I started to unbutton her trousers. She opened her mouth as if she wanted to protest, but I sent her a stare that told her clearly that now was a good time to be quiet.
 
I pulled her trousers down to her knees before dragging her over my lap, and readjusted her to raise the target as high as possible. She was wearing some small white panties that covered very little, but I don't think she had expected to find herself in this situation. I lifted my hand and began.
 
The first few slaps were light, to help her adjust to the situation. She made some low whimpering sounds, and it was clear she found the situation intensely humiliating. I could easily believe that. The next smacks were harder and faster, and after a short amount of time, she began to squirm on my lap. It had begun to sting.
 
After a while, I decided that the warm-up was over, so I started to pull her panties down. She turned her head and looked pleadingly up at me, to let me know that she was already very sorry, but I ignored her.
 
Her backside was already beginning to turn red, but I was in no way convinced that she had been spanked enough. I gave her some hard strokes, letting her know that her spanking had truly started. She cried out, and the tears began to roll down her cheeks.
 
I have no idea how long I spanked her, but when I decided that she had enough, her bottom was red as a lobster, and she sobbed loudly. I helped her up, gave her a hug, and told her she was forgiven. After a few minutes she had stopped crying, and she pulled up her trousers with a grimace that told me that she wished she had worn a skirt today.
 
With the punishment over, the tone was once again light, and we sat down to chat again. Well, I sat down - she chose to stand. Some time later, we were standing outside the cabin, and I wondered if I would ever see her again.
 
She gave me a hug and left, with a hand rubbing her sore posterior. In a sudden attack of suspicion, I checked that my wallet was still there – I wasn't sure that she wouldn't try it again. Relieved, I realized that my wallet was still there.
 
I made it home before I realized that my watch was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...