Sunday 26 September 2021

Alexander and Adeline 2: Meeting Again (M/F story)

 Ten years later, Alexander was sitting in a carriage headed for the royal summer palace. His father had been invited to speak to the king about some minor matter, and had been told that he could bring his son along.

Alexander dried his sweaty hands on his trousers. This would be the first time he met Princess Adeline since that adventurous summer, and he was feeling nervous. He was anxious to see her again, but also worried about how she’d receive him – would she be angry about the liberties he’d taken? She was a princess, after all, and probably more aware of her status than she’d been at ten years old.

When they arrived, his father was shown into his audience with the king, while Alexander was directed to the library, where Adeline was thumbing through a book. She was now almost as tall as him, and had a strikingly beautiful figure. She was dressed in white cotton trousers a white top, and simple sandals, and her long hair was tied back in a ponytail. She looked up when he entered.

He was about to bow respectfully, when she suddenly ran forward and hugged him. “Alexander! It’s so good to see you!” A few of the maids present looked up at this unexpected display of emotion, but quickly minded their own business.

“Princess Adeline,” he said as respectfully as he could. “It warms my heart to see -”

“Still a twit, I see,” she said, smiling at him. “I thought we could go for a walk and talk for a bit, make up for lost time. Does that sound good to you?”

They headed down to the lake, where Adeline sat down by the bank and began throwing rocks into the water, like she’d done all those years before. He sat down a respectful distance away from her, but she immediately scooted over to him. “You know,” she said, whispering into his ear. “It’s going to be a few hours before we have to be back to dinner. I was thinking we could head into the forest and see if we find our old hiding place. Aptly named, really. I got a lot of good hidings there." She rubbed her backside theatrically and made a pouting face.

He quickly glanced around to confirm that no one was nearby to see them. He really didn’t want to explain why the princess was rubbing her butt in his presence.

“So, what do you think?” she said. “Care to pick up where we left off?”

He opened and closed his mouth a few times. “I don’t… this isn’t...”

“What’s up with you, Alexander? You seem so distant.” She threw another rock into the lake. “You know, the only reason why I convinced my father to summon your father here, was so that the two of us could see each other again. Why don’t you want to go play with me?” A thought suddenly struck her. “Do you have a girlfriend waiting for you?” He shook his head. “A boyfriend, then?” He shook his head again, and she added, “What is it, then?”

“I just don’t think it’s appropriate,” he told her. “You’re a princess, the heir to the throne, and I’m -” He shook his head again. “It’s inappropriate.”

“It wasn’t inappropriate last time we met.”

“It was, but we were too young to realize,” he told her. “We know better now. I’m pretty sure that -” he lowered his voice, just in case, “that spanking a royal bottom is some form of treason.”

“I just don’t see why our statuses matter so much to you. I enjoyed what we did together, and I think you did too.” Seeing him blush, she continued, “I want to pick up where we left off.”

“I do too,” he admitted, “It’s just… inappropriate.”

“So, this is all because I’m the princess, is that it? Well, in that case,” she said, folding her arms in front of her. “Alexander, future Lord of the Silver Marshes, I ORDER you to take me into the woods and spank my bottom. Is that understood?”

He shook his head.” I can’t -”

She glared. “Are you refusing a direct order from the heir to the throne? That can have consequences, you know. Now, do as I say immediately.”

Despite himself, he smiled. Adeline had her own spin on diplomacy and negotiations.

They soon found the disused cabin. “The dust’s gone,” he observed.

“Yes, I went out here a few days ago and had a quick clean. I didn’t want us to return to dinner with dusty clothes.”

“You cleaned it yourself?” he asked.

She rolled her eyes. “I’m royal, not disabled. Besides, I didn’t want anyone else to know about the place. It’s our little secret, and I want it to remain that way.”

They entered the cabin. Like he’d done so many times before, Alexander picked up one of the chairs and placed it in the middle of the room. He sat down, and the princess immediately placed herself across his lap. Her weight was more noticeable, and her arms and legs could touch the floor – the last time she’d been over his knee, she’d been a lot shorter.

He grabbed her trousers and jerked them down to her knees.

“Careful!” she scolded. “This is expensive fabric, and I’d rather not have to tell anyone why my trousers are ripped. Neither would you, I expect.”

Alexander gazed down at the snow-white cheeks below him, barely covered by a pair of thin white panties. In the years since he’d seen her, Adeline had grown into a woman, with a woman’s curves. He started to rub her bottom, gently pinching and stroking her. She began to breathe heavily. “This is different,” she said after a while.

He slowly lifted his hand and brought it down on her pale bottom. Her breathing intensified as she began to wriggle around. He spanked slowly and carefully, enjoying the sight of her bottom bouncing around under his palm.

Suddenly, she gasped. “Oh! I can feel your…” she took a deep breath. “You’re poking me in the stomach.

He blushed, realizing how aroused he was. “Sorry,” he said.

“Don’t be,” she told him. “It’s having a similar effect on me.” He could see a dark patch on the crotch of her panties.

After a few minutes, her bottom had turned pink, and they’d reached the point where they had usually stopped. But Alexander didn’t want it to end, and he didn’t think that’s what she wanted, either. Slowly, he reached forward and placed his fingers in the waistband of her panties. She squeaked in surprise, but didn't protest. After a few seconds like that, she lifted her hips, waiting for him to slide her panties down. He did so, slowly and carefully.

For the first time in his life, he looked down at her bare bottom. He began to rub it again, slowly going in circles on her perfect rear end.

“You’re beautiful,” he said after a while. She blushed, hanging her head low.

“Spank me,” she said. “Don’t stop now. Please!” He did as she instructed.

With gentle strokes, he spanked her bottom, while she moaned and squirmed over his lap. The once-pale cheeks were slowly turning red under his firm palm.

There were tears in her eyes when he helped her off his lap, but she eagerly grabbed his shoulders, kissing him passionately. After a brief second of surprised paralysis, he kissed her back, his hands circling her waist. When she pulled back, breathlessly, they looked into each other’s eyes and knew that their relationship would never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brief hiatus

Due to a hectic real-life schedule, and a minor throat infection, there will be no story this week or next. I plan to upload my next story d...