Saturday 2 October 2021

In Her Office (F/M story)

There was nothing in the world I hated more than being asked by my wife to stop by her office. My wife, Diane, worked at a small office in the middle of the city. All of her employees were young, intelligent good-looking women. And every single one of them knew that Diane spanked me.

Most of the time, Diane punished me in the privacy of our own home. She bared my bottom, pulled me over her lap and smacked me with her hairbrush until I was truly sorry. But sometimes, if she learned of my misbehaviour while she was at work, or really wanted to humiliate me, she would ask me to stop by her office. Today was such a day.

As I entered the office, the first girl I saw was Karen. Karen is probably my least favourite person in the whole world. She’s a redhead that looks like a cat toying with a mouse. She’s an old friend of my wife, and has not only seen me punished at work, but at home as well. Once, when my wife felt I had been too rude to her guest, she had even gotten to punish me herself. Whenever she saw me, her face turned into a gloating sneer.

Karen turned around and shouted towards my wife’s office. “Diane, your husband’s here!” It was clear that she wanted the entire office to know.

Diane marched towards me, clearly irritated. “Do you know what you’ve done?” she asked me. I shook my head; I didn’t have a clue. “Do you remember my friend Alice, the policewoman?” I nodded. “Earlier today, she called me about the speeding ticket you got last month. Remember that?” I nodded; that spanking had been one of the worst I had received. “Remember how you promised to pay it before it became a problem?” I nodded. “Well, if Alice hadn’t intervened today, that ticket would become a problem.”

Not wasting a second, she grabbed my ear and dragged me into the office. I heard the snickering of the girls in the office, and a surprised gasp. This was strange, but I had other things of my mind, so I didn’t think too much of it.

When we got to her office, my wife told me to drop my trousers and underpants and stand in the corner. She sat down, taking a few phone calls while I stood there waiting. By this point, one or more of the girls would usually find some excuse to come into the room while I stood there with my rear on display.

Today, it was Grace, a tall blonde who entered the office to deliver a report she had completed. She handed to my wife, and stood there for a while making small talk. I could almost feel her eyes on my bottom.

After fifteen minutes in the corner, my wife called me over. She rolled her office chair back to allow free movement of her arms, picked up the hairbrush from her purse, and pulled me over her knee.

She wasted no time with warm-ups or lecturing, but started smacking my rear end with the hairbrush. The hairbrush was small, covering very little area, so Diane compensated by smacking fast and covering my entire bottom.

Diane was a firm believer of quick punishment, and soon, I was crying loudly. I had started kicking my legs, and begging for her to let me up. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Me still draped over her lap, she called out for whomever it was to enter.

In came Grace, smiling as she saw me lying with my pink, bare bottom in the air. With her was a short brunette I had never seen before. Grace looked at my wife. “Diane, it turns out Michelle here has never heard about how you deal with Benjamin. I was wondering if she could stay here and watch?”

“Were you planning to stay as well?” My wife said knowingly.

“That was the idea, yes,” Grace replied.

“I don’t see why not,” she said. When she was sure her audience were sitting comfortably, she continued the spanking.

She spanked even harder than before, taking more pride in her work when she had an audience. I tried my best to remain collected when others were watching, but soon, I was crying and kicking my legs again. I heard the new girl gasp in amazement. “Wow! His butt’s so red!”

My wife laughed. “With a strong hairbrush and a stronger will, it’s not hard. Come, feel his bottom.” Michelle walked forward, and gently poked my bottom. Then, she slowly rubbed it.

“It’s really warm,” she said, sounding surprised.

“Do you want to try this?” My fears were confirmed when the hairbrush rubbed my bottom again. Michelle gave me a couple of light pats, trying to work up the courage. The pats grew harder until they turned into smacks, and soon after, she was laying it on my poor bottom as hard as Diane did.

“That’s enough,” Diane laughed. The hairbrush changed hands again, and when Michelle had sat back down, Diane continued.

All resistance I had due to my audience was gone, and I was shamelessly kicking my legs and begging for the spanking to stop. Luckily, soon after, the spanking stopped.

As Diane directed me back into the corner, I heard the girls going back to work. I knew that at least one of my wife’s employees would come into the room to see my red bottom, but since there was little I could do about it, I didn’t think too much about it.

I heard my wife whistling silently near me, clearly satisfied about a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...