Saturday 6 November 2021

What's it like (f/f story)

Catherine hissed as she sat down, her sore bottom telling her to remain standing.

"Spanked again, huh?" Diane asked her.

"Yes," Catherine replied, her tone revealing she didn't want to talk about it.

Diane either didn't catch it, or didn't care. "What for?"

"Grades."

The girls were in Diane's room, planning to watch TV for a few hours, thinking of going shopping later – more or less the average fourteen-year-old girls.

"Mom or dad?"

"Dad."

"Did he use his hand?"

"Brush." Catherine was still telling her wordlessly that she didn't want to talk about it, and Diane was still not getting it.

"Did it hurt?"

"What do you think!?" she yelled.

"Don't be so upset, I was just asking," Diane said, wounded at the tone in her friend's voice.

"Well, I don't want to talk about it," Catherine said, realizing that Diane wasn't going to get her poorly disguised hints.

"It's just, you know, I'm curious."

"I know."

"Because I've never been spanked."

"I know," Catherine said bitterly.

For a few seconds, neither of them said anything. Diane broke the silence. "Can I see it?"

"What?"

"Your bottom. Can I see it?"

Catherine sighed. She had hoped a visit to Diane would take her mind AWAY from her sore bottom. "Okay, if it'll make you stop hounding me." She laid on her stomach on the bed, raising her skirt. She never wore trousers after a spanking.

As she lowered her panties, she heard Diane gasping. She turned her head around. It really did look quite awful, red and bruised as it was. "Happy now? Can I get dressed?"

"Not yet."

Catherine sighed. What had gotten into her friend? Diane reached forward, prodding the marked flesh with her finger. Catherine hissed in pain.

"It must be really sore," Diane said finally.

"Really? I hadn't noticed," Catherine said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"There's no reason to be rude."

"Yes there is! My grades are horrible, my parents are angry with me, my butt hurts like crazy, and my best friend, who SHOULD be keeping me distracted, can't focus on anything other than my spanked bottom."

"I was just asking."

Catherine rose to her feet, getting dressed again. "Well, don't."

"I just wanted you to tell me what a spanking feels like. I've never had one, and I'm curious."

"I could always give you one, that'll satisfy your curiosity," Catherine replied.

"Would you? That would be great!"

Catherine stood there for a while, with her mouth wide open. She studied Diane's expression for any clue that she might be joking, but she found nothing. "You're serious? You want me to spank you?"

"Yeah. Come on, it's perfect. I'm curious, and you've had so many of them, you probably know how to give one too."

"Well, I'm glad my agony can be of use to you. That makes it all worth it," she said, sarcasm so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Aw, come on, Catherine, don't be like that." She pouted.

"Well, you're being loopier than usual, but I'll humour you. First, make sure your parents aren't home."

"Why?"

"Because if they hear what's going on, and come running, they'll tell my parents, and my dad will probably use his belt on me," she said, slowly, as if talking to an unusually stupid dog. "I don't want the belt. It hurts."

"They're at work. They won't be home for hours."

Catherine pointed at the door. "Go. Check. Make ABSOLUTELY SURE." As Diane turned to leave, Catherine propelled her with a smack to the seat of her skirt. Given the situation, it felt oddly appropriate. Diane giggled, and left.

She came back a few minutes later. "No one's home."

"You're absolutely sure? Because if I get in trouble because of this, I won't speak to you again." She glared at her friend. "EVER!"

"You won't get in trouble for this, I promise."

Catherine sighed. "Well, no time like the present."

"And you'll give me a spanking? A REAL spanking, like the ones you get?"

"As close as I can." She opened Diane's backpack, pulling out her pencil case.

"What are you looking for?" Diane asked, leaning forward quizzically.

"This," she replied, holding up a small, but sturdy wooden ruler, smacking it against her palm.

"To use as an implement?"

"No, I really wanted to know how long my hand was. OF COURSE I'll use it as an implement!" She sat down on the bed, hissing as her bottom touched it, and patted her lap. "Now, lie down here."

She made sure Diane was lying comfortably on the bed before raising her skirt. As she took hold of her panties, ready to pull them down, Diane turned her head to look at her. "Is it really necessary to pull my panties down?"

"Well, let's see. They're called BARE-bottom spankings, what do you think?" She didn't wait for a reply, just pulled them down and revealed the pale, white cheeks of her un-spanked friend.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Sure. How bad could it be?"

Catherine left the ruler on the bed, saving it for later as she lifted her hand. She made sure the first few smacks were light, easing her friend into what was going to happen. Still, Diane made little "ooh"s and "aah"s, not used to stinging slaps on her posterior.

Gradually, the smacks became harder and harder, and Diane's bottom was slowly turning pink. At one point, Diane turned to look at her spanker, and Catherine was sure she could see tears in her eyes, but she was still smiling.

Soon, Catherine felt it was time to use the ruler. She picked up the small implement and patted it against her palm. "Ready for the next part of your spanking?"

"That wasn't it?"

"No, Diane. That was a warm-up, to make you ready for the ruler. This little thing, remember?"

Diane eyed it suspiciously, suddenly a lot less fond of it.

"Now, are you ready?"

"Sure, I guess."

The sound of the hard ruler against soft flesh rang out in the room. It didn't seem to hurt as much as the brush Catherine was familiar with, but it was a lot quicker, and the initial sting when it landed seemed quite convincing. After a minute or so, Diane was wriggling around like crazy.

Catherine put an arm around her friend's waist to keep her in place. "You know, you're a lot harder to hit if you won't lay still."

"But it hurts," she whined.

"I've been telling you that for years, but you've never quite believed me."

The once-pale bottom had begun to turn red, and tears were rolling down her cheeks before Diane asked her friend to stop. Deciding that it wasn't quite enough yet, Catherine added a dozen stinging slaps before letting her friend to her feet.

Diane stood for a while, rubbing her sore bottom before stepping over to the full-length mirror on the other wall. She turned around, studying her bottom in the mirror, and her face fell. When she turned towards Catherine, it was with betrayal in her eyes. "You lied to me!"

Catherine was rapidly running out of patience. "What?"

"You said you'd give me a real spanking, like the ones you get, but my bottom's nowhere as red as yours."

"I stopped because you TOLD me to stop. You've never been spanked before, but I have. You can't take one of my spankings."

"You don't know that. A TRUE friend would have kept her promise and kept going."

Diane was in no way the sharpest tool in the shed, but even she could tell she had gone too far by the look in Catherine's eyes. Diane tried to run past, but Catherine grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to the bed. Sitting down, she placed her struggling friend over her knees, caught her legs between her own, and held her arms out of the way. Diane was completely incapable of escaping from her stronger friend's lock, and Catherine was going to take advantage of that.

As she lifted the ruler over the quivering bottom under her, Catherine was determined to show her inexperienced friend what a real spanking was. For the first few smacks, all Diane could do was gasp in open-mouthed horror, all air driven from her body, and she forgot to scream until the fifteenth or sixteenth stroke.

As the spanking continued, Diane screamed, she pleaded, she cried, she threatened, and when all else failed, she apologized. Through her tears, he told her friend how sorry she was, how her eyes had been opened and she now realized Catherine's torment, and how she really, really, really wanted her to stop now. But all of it fell on deaf ears.

Catherine was working out her frustration on her friend's bare, defenceless bottom. Frustration after years of her best friend making light of her punishment, years of being friends with a privileged, spoiled brat who was never punished for her pranks, never had to be told to go to her room and wait with the big, heavy, brutal brush in her hands. Never had to be Catherine.

Finally, her friend's tears broke through her rage, and Catherine felt spent and shameful in a way she never had before. It took several minutes before Diane noticed that Catherine was no longer spanking her, but stroking her back to calm her down. When her sobbing was back under control, Diane rose to her feet.

"It huuuuurts," she cried as she jumped from foot to foot, wanting to rub her butt, but too afraid of touching it to do so.

"A real spanking. Just like you wanted," Catherine said quietly. She led her friend over to the mirror, turning her around so that she could see her bottom. "Look."

Diane looked, and gasped as she saw how red it was. That was her. The girl in the mirror with the big, red, throbbing bottom, that was her. Just like she had wanted.

"And look at this." Catherine flipped up her skirt and lowered her panties, standing next to her friend to compare. Their bottoms were more or less equally red and marked.

"I got a real spanking, just like you!" Diane said proudly. Catherine didn't have the heart to tell her that quite a lot of her redness had vanished since her hours-ago spanking.

"Catherine? I'm sorry." She didn't say anything else. She didn't have to.

"I know. I'm sorry too," Catherine said as she hugged her best friend.

"So what do you think," Catherine said as they sat down on the bed and turned on the television. "How was your first spanking?"

"It hurts. A lot," she pouted. She bit her lip nervously, as if she had more to say, but was afraid to do so. After a minute or so, she turned to her friend.

"Catherine? Can we do this again some time? Only not as... much," she hastened to clarify.

Catherine thought long and hard about this. That last spanking had brought out something dark and harmful within her, something that should perhaps stay buried. But before that.... when it was just two friends, playing around with a ruler, having fun...

"Sure, Diane. I'd like that, "she said and smiled at her friend.

They turned toward the television again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...