Saturday 6 November 2021

Asking for a punishment (M/f story)

Kate had no idea how long she had been standing outside her older brother's door, too afraid to open the door and walk in. She was scared, and she felt she had good reason to be. She lifted her hand towards the door handle, and watched it tremble and fall to her side again. She was going to go into his room and tell him she wanted a spanking.

Well, wanted was not the right word. She had hated every single spanking she had ever gotten, and she didn't think she would feel any different about this one. They hurt, and they caused her to cry, nto mention how humiliating it was to have your older brother pull you over his knee and bare your bottom, before slapping it for a long, long, LONG time.

And she was about to go and ask for it. She really needed her head examined.

She noticed that she had opened the door and stepped into his room. Rich looked up from his book, and she could see he became quite worried when he saw how pale and nervous she was. "What's wrong?"

"I..." she said, but trailed off. She took a deep breath and tried again. "I'm not sure how to say it, but I think I need a spanking."

A few seconds passed as he just looked at her. He nodded towards the bed. "Sit down and tell me all about it."

She sat down. She choked on her words, so he sat down next to her and put his hand on her shoulder. She smiled gratefully at him. He always knew how to calm her down when she was upset.

Rich was feeling quite unsettled. He knew his sister could be quite melodramatic, and that this was probably not a serious, dangerous problem, put the possibility was there, and he didn't like it. "What's wrong?"

"You know Clarissa, right?"

"That dark-haired friend of yours?" he answered.

She nodded. "That's the one. The thing is, last week I borrowed one her CDs. One that she really, really liked."

He felt his heart rate decrease. If this was about a CD, then thankfully, it wasn't serious. "And?"

"Well, I was trying to get it out of the case when I kind of, sort of, accidentally... broke it."

"Have you told your friend?"

She nodded. "I told her yesterday, yeah. She got really upset, and said she would never speak to me again."

He tried to hide his smile. Kate and her friends told each other that just about once a week, and they always acted as if it was the end of the world. "So, how are you feeling?"

"Guilty," she responded. "I broke her favourite CD. My stomach hurts, and I can't stop thinking about it." She looked at him. "That's why I came here. I want you to remove the guilt."

"Which is why you asked for a spanking," he offered.

"Yeah," she said, blushing slightly. "Whenever I screw up, I feel really bad about it. Then you spank me, and it's like all my guilt vanishes. My butt hurts, sure, but my stomach doesn't. My head doesn't. My heart doesn't."

He nodded. "I see. Let me ask you a question. Do you remember a few months back, when you got caught shoplifting?"

She blushed. "Yes."

"When I got you home, what did I do?"

She blushed even deeper. "You pulled me over your knee and spanked my butt really, really hard," she said, pouting a little.

"And more importantly, what did you promise me?"

She thought back. "That I would never, ever earn another spanking," she said after a few seconds.

"And now you're in my room, asking for one."

"I told you, I feel really guilty," she said, squirming.

"You know what else will remove that guilt? You know what else will make you feel good about yourself?"

She shook her head.

"Apologizing. Why don't you call your friend and tell her that you're sorry? You must know how phones work; you never seem to put the darn thing down."

"What if she still hates me? What if she won't forgive me?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "That's what you already think, right? No harm done. On the other hand, if she IS willing to forgive you, then everything is fine. Worth a shot, right?"

She sat for a while, thinking. What he was saying, made sense. She could try calling Clarissa and apologizing. Why not?

"I can't," she told him. "I just can't. I'm too scared."

He sighed. "Look," he told her. "It was brave of you to come here and ask me for punishment. It was brave of you to admit you had done wrong. Now, I want you to use some of that bravery to call her."

She shook her head.

"If I spank you, that won't fix your CD OR your friendship. You'll still be sitting here worrying about your friend, but you'll do it with a sore bottom. Calling her won't fix your CD either, but it might fix the friendship."

She still shook her head. "Please," she said. "Just do it."

He sighed. "All right," he said. "If you really want me to spank you, go and get the bath brush."

Her face turned pale, and her eyes widened. "The brush? Can't you just spank me with your hand? Please, Rich, I don't like the brush. It stings like crazy."

"I won't do this unless I really believe you want it, Kate." He nodded towards the door. "Now, go out that door, and don't come back unless you're carrying either the brush or your phone."

He watched her get up on shaking knees and leave the room. She never seemed to remember just how much spankings hurt, just how much she cried while she was over his knee, just how earnestly she pleaded for the spanking could stop. He, on the other hand, could.

She entered the door, clutching the brush with both hands as if she was afraid it would fly up and attack her. He knew he hated it when she used that thing on her. It wouldn't be a good punishment tool if she didn't.

She handed him the brush, and he sat up on the bed, patting his lap. "Get those jeans down and get over here."

She started to pull down her tight jeans, wriggling her hips back and forth to get them down. Underneath, she was wearing a pair of light blue panties. Slowly, she stepped forward and leaned over his lap. He pulled her forward, positioning her to make sure her bottom was as high up as he could get it.

"A quick warm-up over your panties before I use the brush," he told her as he lifted his hand. "Unless you'd rather have the phone call?"

She shook her head, and he started the spanking.

Kate cried out as the first smacks landed against her bottom. She thought she'd been ready, but she wasn't. She never was.

Rich spanked hard and fast, moving from to cheek to cheek in a flurry of smacks. He preferred to get these punishments over with quickly; he didn't want to spank her any longer than necessary. "I want you to think about why you're being spanked, Kate. You've been careless with other people's possessions, and you're paying the price for it now."

She just whimpered, her head against the bed.

Before long, her bottom had turned a light pink, and he decided the warm-up was over. He pulled down her panties, rubbing her bottom to relieve some of the sting. He picked up the brush, patting it against her bottom.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Yes, Rich," she said, even though her voice revealed just how untrue that really was.

She cried out as the brush whistled through the air, slamming into her poor, unprotected bottom. Again and again, the brush landed, causing her to kick her legs and cry out with every stroke.

Before long, tears were rolling down her cheeks, and her bottom felt like it was being lit on fire. The pain was unbearable.

Rich listened to her sister's cries, and they cut deep. He didn't want to do this. He wanted to hold her, to comfort her, to tell her she was forgiven, but he couldn't. Not yet.

The cheeks in front of him turned from pink to red, and they were turning crimson when she arched her back, letting out a sob that sounded like it came from the deep parts of her soul. She began crying uncontrollably, and he knew he had broken through to her. The punishment was over. He could finally put the brush down.

He lifted his sister up in his arms, letting her cry into his shoulder as he sat on the bed, rubbing her back and whispering to her that everything was fine, she was forgiven, and the punishment was over.

When she had calmed down a bit, he laid her down on the bed, letting her rest. She fell asleep almost instantly, clutching the pillow like a teddy bear. She was a strange sight, lying on her stomach with her bare, red rear poking up into the air like that, but even the light touch of her panties would be too much on her well-punished bottom right now.

Of course, since she was currently sleeping on his bed, he would have to find some other place to read his book, but that was a small problem.

About an hour and a half later, a squealing teenager ran out to hug him.

"I'm guessing you've phoned Clarissa," he told her.

"Yup. She said I was forgiven, if I replace the CD as soon as I can afford it. I'm going over to her place, and we're going to hang out."

She'd replaced her tight jeans with a skirt, but she still couldn't stop herself from reaching back and robbing her sore bottom as she spoke.

"Well, behave, won't you? I don't want to use the bath brush again any time soon," he said as he swatted her backside.

She pouted. "Don't worry. I don't want that either."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...