Saturday 18 December 2021

Babysitter's brush 3: Forgiveness (f/f story)

"Come on, Zoe, it wasn't that bad," I said.

We were in Zoe's bedroom, and Zoe was sitting on her bed, glaring at me.

I had started to hang out with Zoe because I was trying to get a spanking from her older sister Mary. A week ago, I had succeeded, by convincing Zoe that we should try to peek into Mary's room while she was out. She had come back unexpectedly, and to my great delight, I had managed to convince her that she should spank us – subtly, of course. I didn't want anyone to know about my desires.

Anyway, I had found out that Zoe was actually quite fun to be around, so I wanted to hang out with her more often. The problem was, she was angry at me because I had gotten us spanked. Looking back, I guess I didn't have to include her – I could have earned my spanking on my own – but I really wanted to watch someone else get it as well.

And now, she was angry with me. I don't like it when my friends are angry, least of all when I'm the reason.

"Not that bad?" she said angrily. "It hurt like hell. I couldn't sit down for days, Kate. DAYS!"

"Look, I'm sorry I wanted to peek into her room, okay? And it's not like I haven't paid for it. I got spanked, didn't I?"

"So did I," she pointed out. "And I didn't deserve it."

She was making sense. I hated when people I was arguing with, made sense.

"So you got a spanking," I said. "Big deal. It's not the end of the world, and-" I stopped. I smelled an opportunity. "I have an idea. I got you spanked, right?"

She nodded, wondering where I was going.

"I also got spanked, but I guess I kind of deserved it, so I owe you one. Right?"

She nodded again.

"That's the solution," I said. "You give me a spanking. Then we'll be even."

For several seconds, she just stared at me, mouth open. "What?" she said at last.

"I take a spanking, and you won't be mad at me anymore. Sounds good?"

She stared at me. "Do you WANT a spanking?"

Ah. She was getting uncomfortably close to the truth. "Of course not. They hurt, and they're humiliating. But I don't want you to be angry with me, either. So you give me a quick spanking, and I'm forgiven. Right?"

She thought about what I had just said. "At least it's not my butt on the line this time. Okay. I'll do it."

I could barely hide my grin. It was hard not to feel intellectually superior when everyone else was so easy to manipulate.

We headed over to my house. Zoe was really scared of getting caught, because if her parents came in to find me over her lap, she would be in a world of trouble. Luckily, my parents were out, meaning we had the place to herself.

She sat down on the bed, not really sure what to do. Fortunately for her, I was. I took off my jeans and panties, baring myself from the waist down.

"What are you doing," she said, a little shocked.

"You got a bare-bottom spanking," I pointed out. "It's only fair that I get the same."

She couldn't argue with that logic.

I climbed over her lap, wriggling around until I got comfortable. Zoe placed her hand on my butt, slightly scared of proceeding.

"Go ahead," I told her. "Spank me. I really want you to forgive me."

Zoe raised her hand, giving my cheeks a few light taps. I wanted to sigh in frustration; she was nowhere near as good at this as her sister. I wanted to egg her on, but that might be seen as slightly suspicious, so I didn't.

Luckily, Zoe got more confident, and soon, she was slapping away. I hid my face in the pillows, smiling. This felt good, but in a different way from Mary's bun busters.

All too soon, Zoe told me to stand up. I turned around to look at my bottom; it was barely pink. Zoe was turning out to be a very disappointing spanker.

"So, all forgiven?" I said. She didn't answer, just scowled. I sighed. "That means you didn't spank me hard enough, Zoe. I really want to be your friend again."

"My hand hurts," she said, pouting. Still angry about her spanking. This was getting annoying.

"I can fix that," I said, reaching into a drawer next to the bed. I'd collected a couple of implements, just in case I needed them. Also, I'd tried a bit of self-spanking; not as good as the real thing, but better than nothing.

"Here," I said, handing her a ping-pong paddle. "Use this."

I laid back across her lap.

Zoe was a lot more enthusiastic with the paddle than she had been with her hand. Maybe she didn't realize it hurt more, I don't know. At any rate, I certainly wasn't complaining. Well, I was, but only to mislead her.

She was really whacking away now, and I kicked my legs, surprised at how hard my timid little friend could spank. She couldn't hold a candle to her sister, of course, but I actually found it more enjoyable – calmer, a warm, but not too hot, glow spreading through my body.

So I enjoyed spanking, but preferred that it wasn't too hard? I was learning a lot about myself.

Suddenly, Zoe put the paddle down, helping me up and giving me a hug. Her tears mixed with mine as she said she was sorry she'd caused me pain.

I rubbed her back, comforting her, and telling her I was sorry I had gotten her spanked, and hoped I had her forgiveness.

We were sitting in the living room, watching TV, when my parents came home an hour later. They never noticed how much I was squirming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...