Saturday 11 December 2021

House Guests Part 1 (M/F story)

"Hi, Lance. How are you doing?" my cousin screeched as I answered the phone, her voice rising to a pitch that no human voice should ever reach.

"I'm doing well, Sophie. You too, I hope? So what do you want this time?"

While I couldn't see her face, there was no doubt in my mind that she was pouting. "Can't a girl just phone her favourite cousin? Does there has to be something she wants?"

"Yes, it does. What is it?" I said. Sophie never called if she didn't need anything – but that had never bothered me; I'd felt protective of the little brat for a decade, and didn't mind helping her out with what she wanted – or needed.

"Well, now that you mention it, there was a little thing I was hoping you could help me with..."

And she told me the whole story. Basically, she'd been accepted to a college not too far from where I lived – but miles from where she was currently living. She'd tried to find a place to stay, but with no luck. And since the semester was starting soon, she was getting a bit desperate.

Meanwhile, I lived in a small house I'd bought a few years ago; a house that was slightly too large for my needs. She'd asked if she could stay for a while, and I accepted. We agreed that she'd come down with her stuff the following Monday, and I returned to my cup of tea and newspaper. I shook my head, wondering how Sophie would do at college; she'd never had a head for books.


By Monday, I'd cleared the guest bedroom, and cleaned the house – not that there was much mess in the first place. Shortly after noon, I heard the familiar sound of Sophie's little old Volvo puttering to a stop outside. I stepped outside to greet her, and smiled at the sight of my favourite relative: a short girl with red hair, more energy than was good for her, and a chronic inability to consider the consequences of her actions.

I'd expected the car to be full of suitcases, and it was. I'd never known Sophie to pack lightly even for a vacation, and she was planning on staying here for some time. What I hadn't expected was the tall, black-haired woman sitting next to her; a young woman about Sophie's age, but seemingly less manic. A friend that she'd brought along to help move suitcases, perhaps?

The woman stepped towards me, holding out her hand. "Mister Kelling? I'm Annie, Sophie's friend that she told you about? I just wanted to say how grateful I am that you decided to let us stay here. I don't know what we would have-"

She must have seen the expression on my face, because she stopped mid-sentence, a worried look suddenly crossing her face. "Sophie DID ask you whether we could stay, didn't she?"

"She told me she was coming," I said, glaring at my cousin. "She neglected to tell me about any friends, however."

Sophie thought hard for a brief second. "Did I? I'm sure that I-" Suddenly, a shocked look crossed her face. "OH! Sorry, I forgot!" She squirmed a little as I continued to glare at her.

"I am SO sorry, mister Kelling," Annie said, suddenly quite pale. "I didn't mean to spring this at you! Just forget about it. I'll find a hotel room for a few days, and I'll see if I can find an apartment that's within -"

I shrugged. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure I can find a solution. There's enough room here."


After we'd carried the suitcases inside, I placed a mattress on the floor of the guest bedroom. "You two can share a room for tonight, right? I'll clear out the study tomorrow, see if I can set it up as a proper bedroom." I looked around the room. "It's a bit small for two, I'll admit, but I wasn't prepared for two guests."

"It's more than enough, you've been very kind," Annie told me. "The mattress is fine."

I smiled at her. "Just take the bed for tonight, Sophie can sleep on the mattress. It's her fault, after all." She started to protest, but I waved it off. "Just do as I say, OK?"

A few hours later, Annie had gone to bed, and I was sitting in the living room with Sophie, as she channel-surfed, a large cup of cocoa in her hand. She giggled nervously. "You know, when you glared at me like that in the drive-way, I was honestly scared. No, more than that, I was TERRIFIED of what you might do."

I frowned. "What, you feared for your safety?" I was wounded; I'd never considered myself an angry man, and especially not a dangerous one.

"Of course not. Well, the safety of PART of me, perhaps. The part I'm sitting on."

"You'd thought I'd drag you inside and spank you?" I asked.

"No, I thought you were going to pull me under your arm right then and there." She shuddered. "Raise my skirt and whack me long and hard in front of my friend and your neighbours."

I paused for a second. "To be perfectly honest, I can't say that I didn't consider it briefly," I told her. "You certainly deserved it."

She gave me a nervous smile. "What, you still see it as your duty to make sure I behave?"

"Only because you don't," I countered. Back when Sophie was thirteen, her parents had been going through some sort of crisis, and they'd been too occupied with other things to give Sophie the attention and discipline she needed. I was living nearby, and took on the duty of providing her with both; a kind word here and there, and a hand when and where it did the most good.

I'd never imagined at the time that I would still be providing her with both services half a decade later, but the year she turned eighteen, I found her stepping out of her father's car, completely wasted. I gave her one of the hardest spankings of her life that night, and as far as I know, she never drove drunk again.

Now, she was twenty, and I wasn't completely sure I wouldn't put her over my knee again.


Annie was a kind woman, and very respectful towards me – it took me a week before she agreed to call me "Lance" rather than "Mister Kelling" - she seemed hard at work in her studies, and she helped around the house as much as she could. I think she felt guilty about the day she arrived.

Sophie, on the other hand, had a less successful stay at my house. Now, she was a kind person, when she cared to show it, and while she was far less respectful, I didn't particularly care. But the part about studying hard and helping out was the one she really failed at. She would dive into her work one week, before devoting her time to partying for a week or two instead – seemingly incapable of rationing her time.

I decided to have a little chat with her, the sort of talk I knew had an effect on her – but I wanted to have that chat while Annie was out. I wanted to preserve some of Sophie's modesty. So, one evening, only minutes after Annie had left to go to the pub, I knocked on Sophie's door and asked if she could come into the living room for a chat.

"What is it you want?" she sighed as she entered the room. "Couldn't this wait? I was watching some old episodes of -" She spotted the small object I'd placed on the table; a small, wooden circle with a handle attached. She tried to swallow the lump in her throat as she recognised my old paddle. And she should recognise it; it used it on her bare behind so often, the paint was starting to fade.

"Have a seat, Sophie," I told her, nodding towards a chair. "I wanted to have a chat with you."

"About what?" Sophie said, leaning back in her chair to get as much space between the paddle and herself, as if she expected it to jump up and bite her.

"About your studies. About the way you don't seem to pay college enough attention."

"But we already talked about that," she told me. "There's no need for it."

"We did, and it didn't help. You're still not studying. I was considering something more memorable than just talking this time."

She pouted. "But Lance, that paddle hurts!"

I nodded. "That's the point. Don't you agree that your work has been sloppy? That you deserve a little reminder to help you focus?"

"No," she said sulkily. "But I expect you're going to spank me anyway, right?"

I nodded, before leaning back and patting my lap. "Come here, Sophie."

With the saddest look she could muster, she moved closer to me, finally bending over my knees. I pushed her forward to settle her over my lap. Gently, but firmly, I started to lower her thin cotton shorts.

"Lance," she whined as she tried to raise herself up. "Can't you leave my shorts on?"

I pushed her back down, and with her shorts lowered, I moved my thumbs to the waistband of her panties. "Every spanking should be delivered to the bare bottom, Sophie. You know that."

She whimpered a bit when her panties joined her shorts at her knees, but didn't move again. With slow, firm smacks, I began to spank her backside with my hand. She yelped as the sting in her seat slowly grew, every smack causing another little wriggle of her rear end.

"You don't have to do this anymore," she told me earnestly, still trying to talk me out of it. "I'll study harder, I promise!"

"Oh yes, you will," I told her. "You'll study, and for the first few nights, you'll do it on a cushion, or standing up, I'll see to that. Maybe a sore bottom will help you remember what you're here for."

After a while, her rear had turned a pleasant pink, and my hand was beginning to sting, so I decided that the warm-up was over and reached for the paddle on the table. When she noticed my movement, Sophie's eyes grew wider, and her pleas grew even more insistent.

"You don't have to use that, Lance! Your hand stings plenty, you don't need that paddle!" She tried to wriggle off my lap, but I held her down and patted her sore cheeks with the cold wood.

"I hope you'll learn your lesson from this," I told her firmly. "I don't want to have to do this again!" And the loud slap of the hard wood against her soft flesh rang out in the room like a gunshot as I continued my assault on her posterior. She was soon sobbing loudly, every smack causing her to kick her legs furiously, and she promised me the world if I would just put the paddle down. Tears were rolling down her face, and her backside was rapidly turning red.

When I felt that her promises to change were sincere enough, I put the paddle down on the table. Gently, I helped my crying cousin up, letting her sob into my chest while I rubbed her back and told her that she had taken her punishment well.

After a few minutes, she'd calmed down, and she stood up and put her clothes back on. "I want to see some real change from you now, Sophie. I care about you, and I want you to do well." I patted the paddle against my palm. "I don't want to use this again anytime soon."

"You won't," she promised me. And after a long hug and a promise that she was forgiven, she went back to her room.

When Annie returned, I briefly wondered what Sophie would tell her about our little chat. The two girls seemed to share everything, but I guessed that there were some things she would likely keep to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...