Saturday 11 December 2021

House Guests Part 2: Curiosity (M/F story)

Sophie never let her punishments put her down for long. She sulked in her room for the rest of the evening, but by morning, she was chatting away at the breakfast-table as if nothing was wrong. Annie, however, didn't really make eye-contact with me, though I caught her glancing over at me a couple of times when she thought I wasn't looking. She seemed somewhat intimidated, and I wondered whether Sophie had told her about her punishment after all, or if she had just guessed why Sophie was sitting on a pillow at the table. Or maybe it was something else.

She continued acting weird around me for a couple of days. Then, that Saturday, Sophie decided to head into town to do some shopping. She asked me if I wanted to come, but I declined. There wasn't really anything I needed in town, and carrying shopping bags for the two girls didn't sound like an enjoyable afternoon.

"I'm staying as well," Annie told her friend. "I'm not feeling too well today, and besides, there's a few things I'd like to get done today."

"Suit yourself," Sophie said with a shrug. "More room in the car for my stuff, then."

With a glare that was perhaps a little bit sterner than I had intended, I reminded Sophie that she didn't have quite as much money as she sometimes seemed to think, and that I didn't want to have to bail her out of her bills if she overspent again. Sophie blushed, and assured me that she'd be careful. Annie looked out the window, as if she suddenly found something interesting, but I noticed that, for some reason, her blushing face was even redder than Sophie's.

About ten minutes after Sophie had left, Annie entered the living room where I was enjoying a good book and a cup of freshly brewed tea. Still not quite able to look me in the eye, she asked if she could sit down. Slightly curious at her odd behaviour, I nodded. I decided not to ask any questions, but let her tell me herself.

Twice she opened her mouth, but couldn't find the words she was looking for, and closed it again. I waited patiently, not wanting do disturb, and she opened her mouth for the third time.

"You know that night I went to the pub, while Sophie stayed behind to watch old series?"

I nodded. This was the same night I'd put Sophie across my lap and paddled her little backside for her laziness.

"I… about ten minutes after I left, I noticed I had left my scarf, so turned around." She took a deep breath, and continued. "I heard some strange noises when I entered, so I decided to sneak forward and figure out what was going on, and …." The lump in her throat seemed to have grown, and she looked away, blushing furiously.

"... And you saw me giving Sophie a good spanking," I finished. She nodded.

Her behaviour made a lot more sense. She'd not only known that I'd pulled her best friend over my knee and spanked her backside bright red, but she'd also actually seen it happen. No wonder she seemed almost afraid of me.

"So," she began, but again, she hesitated. I let her continue. "Do you treat all your guests like that?"

Was this it? Was she scared that she'd end up over my knee, studying the carpet just like my cousin had done? I gave her my most reassuring smile. "Don't worry. Sophie just needs a guiding hand from time to time. You're quite safe, that only happens to the really naughty girls."

Again, she blushed furiously, and looked at me. "How naughty do I have to be?"

I stared at her. Was she asking me what I thought she was asking me? She then leaned forward, moving her hand to the teacup on the table. Slowly, she tipped it over, the liquid pouring out over the table surface. At least she'd have the good sense to tip it away from my book.

So. The young, attractive woman living in my house had just asked me for a spanking.

"On your feet," I told her. She rose, and I beckoned her over with a crooked finger. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans that showed off her curves, and I started to unzip them. She bit her lip as I pulled her trousers down to her knees – it was clear that was a bit scared about what was going to happen.

I guided her gently over my lap, positioning her bottom over my knee, so that it was lifted up to meet my hand. "You have been a bad girl, Annie," I told her in a voice that almost sounded strict. "I'm going to give you a good spanking."

"I'm sorry," she said. She smiled, but it was a nervous smile.

"Not as sorry as you're going to be," I told her as I started the spanking. She bit her lip as the first smacks landed, and I could sense how scared she was. But I started off slowly and gently – this was, after all, not a real punishment – and after a while, she lifted her butt to meet my hand with every single smack, a wide grin on her face as she wriggled her rump.

Deciding to take it a step further, I placed my thumbs in the waistband of her blue knickers, and started to pull them down. I bared her bottom, marvelling at the glowing orbs poking up at me.

I spanked her harder and faster, and though he did start yelping in pain after a while, she never once protested or asked me to stop. But after a while, I helped her to her feet, and she started to rub the sting out of her bottom. Was that disappointment on her face?

"Are you going to apologize for your naughtiness?" I asked. She reached towards the now-empty cup, pushing it off the table onto the carpet, with a gleam in her eye that told me more than words could.

"In the top drawer of my nightstand, there's a small paddle. Fetch it," I told her. She stepped out of her jeans and panties and did as I asked, her backside swaying invitingly back and forth with every step she took. I was beginning to enjoy this far more than I'd ever have thought possible.

She presented the paddle to me, and when I'd taken it, I patted my lap. "Over here so your punishment can continue." She leaned forward, eagerly awaiting what was coming her way. I think she surprised even herself with how much she was enjoying it.

I have no idea how long that firm wood smacked against her quivering backside, but by the time I was finished, her rear end was glowing red, and she was panting loudly with tears down her face.

"Have you learned your lesson?" I asked her as I helped her to her feet.

"Yes, sir," she said, "I've learned my lesson." After rubbing the sting from her seat, she reached forward and pulled me to my feet by my shirt, her lips finding mine for a long, breathless kiss.

"So, I've been led to understand that when a girl has been REALLY naughty, she's sent to bed without supper," she said. "Care to keep me company, sir?"

There are some offers I just can't refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...