Sunday 26 June 2022

Helping her cousin (F/F story)

There was something about the look on Hannah's face as she stood on her doorstep that told Abby that they were about to have a very important conversation. She looked nervous, glancing around as if she didn't really want to meet Abby's gaze.

"Hey, Hannah. What's up?" Abby said, giving her younger cousin the most comforting smile she could.

"I have something I want to talk to you about," Hannah told her. "May I come in?"

As they went inside, Abby decided to stop in the kitchen and grab a soda for her cousin. It had now been a month since Hannah moved into town to go to college, and Abby had tried to talk to her as often as she could, checking on her and seeing that she was okay. Right now, Abby was the only family that Hannah had within miles.

"So, how's college life treating you?" Abby asked as they sat down in the living room, and she handed her the soda. Hannah took a sip, and shrugged.

"It's okay. A lot to take in of course, and I'm not used to living by myself yet..." She bit her lip, and it was clear that there was something important she wanted to talk about. Abby nodded, letting the girl make up her mind on how to proceed.

"The thing is," Hannah continued after a while. "It's a bit harder to study than I had expected. No one's looking over my shoulder, you know? I don't do it as much as I know I should. And the cleaning is..." she took a deep breath to calm her nerves. "If my mother had seen the state of my apartment, I would be bare-bottomed over her knee, wriggling beneath her wicked hairbrush."

Abby stared at her. The fact that her younger cousin was still subject to sore bottoms was a surprise, as was the fact that she was willing to share that fact with someone. If Abby had still been spanked at that age, it would be her most closely guarded secret. "Well, then," Abby said, showing her comforting smile again. "You should count yourself lucky that she's not here to spank you, then."

"I should, shouldn't I?" Hannah said quietly, staring at the carpet. Abby furrowed her brow. Her cousin was acting very strangely. "I keep thinking that I SHOULD be disciplined, you know? That I would do better with a firm hand now and again."

Abby nodded as if she knew what her cousin was talking about, though she really didn't. The day she'd grown too old for her mother's spankings was one of the happiest of her life.

"So, uh..." Hannah licked her lips, taking a large sip from the soda bottle to gather her thoughts. "I was wondering if you'd help me, Abby."


"Help you?" Abby asked. This conversation had taken a very strange turn somewhere.

"Could you.... eh...." she waved her hands in front of her, as if she couldn't find the words. "That is, would you... I mean..."

"Would I be willing to take you across my knee and give you a good spanking?" Abby said, deciding to cut to the chase. "Is that what you're asking about?"

Hannah blushed crimson, and looked like she was about to pass out. "Yes," she squeaked. "That's it."

For a long while, Abby just sat there. Her grown-up, college-ready cousin was asking her to bare her bottom, put her across her knee, and spank her like a child. But when she looked at Hannah, sitting there biting her lip, Abby knew that this was something that the girl cared deeply about. This wasn't a request she could easily ignore. "Let's go back to your apartment," Abby said at last.

The apartment turned out to be a lot cleaner than Abby had anticipated. Sure, it was messier than Abby would prefer, but for a young woman living on her own for the first time, it was hardly shocking. But she still put on a strict face to glare at her cousin. "We both know that you can do better than this, Hannah," she said, folding her hands in front of her. "Don't we?"

Hannah hung her head, wringing her hands. "Yes, ma'am."

"I think we'd better deal with these lazy habits you've picked up recently," she said, advancing on her cousin.

"Oh! I just remembered something," Hannah said, bouncing from the room. Abby was a bit taken aback at this sudden retreat, and wondered if the girl had decided she didn't need a sore rear after all. But Hannah came back a few seconds later, holding a large, heavy, wooden hairbrush. "I found this at an old store," she told her. "I wasn't entirely sure why I bought it at first. But I think... I think I knew I would need it." She handed it to Abby.

Abby held the large, heavy implement in her hand, tapping it against her palm. At every tap, Hannah squirmed a little. She placed the brush on the table – she would start with a warm-up before moving on to the brush.

"Well, then," Abby said. "Let's get this over with."

She sat down on the couch, crooking her finger at her cousin. Hannah took a few steps forward, letting out a little whimper as Abby placed her hands in the waistband of her shorts, slowly lowering them to her ankles. Her thin, white panties soon followed.  Abby patted her lap, and the girl leaned forward, placing herself over her cousin's knee.

"You used to be better than this, Hannah," Abby said. "Let's see if we can cure this recent laziness." And she placed her palm on her cousin's pale, quivering backside, and began to spank her.

Her hand moved from cheek to cheek, delivering quick, but light slaps to the pale flesh. From her cousin's gasps, she guessed that it still stung quite a bit. "I hope you're ashamed of yourself," Abby lectured. "A supposedly grown-up woman like you, having to be undressed and spanked like a five-year-old."

"Ow! I am, ma'am, I am!" Hannah replied.

"Good," Abby replied. She made sure her palm covered every inch of her cousin's posterior, turning the white cheeks a light shade of pink.

Once Abby was satisfied that Hannah had been sufficiently warmed up, she leaned forward, grabbing the brush on the table. She started to rub it in circles on her cousin's rear end.

"Oh! Please, ma'am, that's enough! I've learned my lesson, there's no need for the brush!" Hannah wailed, trying to stand up. Abby held her down.

"I will say when it's enough," she said strictly. "And you still need to feel this brush on your backside, young lady."

And with a loud crack, the brush landed on her cousin's unprotected posterior. Hannah kicked her legs and yelped loudly as the hard wood met her sore flesh, and Abby had to hold her down.

Suddenly, Hannah reached her hand back, desperately trying to stop the spanking, but Abby grabbed her wrist, holding it to the small of her back as she continued her assault on the girl's bottom.

"Are you learning your lesson, young lady? Are you going to behave from now on?"

"Ow! Yes, I promise, I will!" she sobbed, her face covered in tears.

Hannah's backside was bright red by the time Abby put the brush down, helping the girl into a sitting position on her lap and letting her sob into her shirt.

"Shh, it's okay. You've been punished and forgiven," she told her, gently rubbing her back as she cried.

About an hour later, the girls were out in the park, each enjoying an ice cream. Abby was sitting on one of the benches, but Hannah preferred to stand.

"So," Abby asked her after a few minutes. "How was it? Was it what you wanted?"

"No," Hannah replied quietly. "But it was definitely what I needed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mira's Maid (F/ff story)

All of the girls in my class wanted to be friends with Mira. She was popular, charismatic, a good student, and beautiful – not to mention th...