Sunday 23 April 2023

Anna and Rosie 2: Found out (f/F story)

Three days had passed since I spied on the woman next door spanking her daughter, before being dragged inside and spanked by the angry mother who had mistaken me for a bratty teenager instead of the 30-year-old businesswoman I actually was. At the time, I was convinced that I wouldn't sit for a week, but when I woke up the next morning, my bottom felt fine, and there were only the slightest traces of my adventure.

It was now a lovely Friday afternoon, and had just come home from the office, still dressed in my pencil skirt and professional top. The doorbell rang, and I opened it to found eighteen-year-old Anna, the petite, blond-haired girl whose spanking I had witnessed - and who had laughed wickedly as she watched my own bottom being blistered. She was wearing jeans and a top, and a look of boredom, as if she had more interesting places to be right now.

"Hi there. Mum sent me over with some mail that was accidentally delivered in our mailbox." She handed me the letters, then smiled. "You know, I guess in some way, I should thank you for spying on me. If you hadn't been there, she would have given me a whole lot more – maybe she would even have used her hairbrush." She grinned wickedly. "Besides, it was really funny to watch you squirm over her lap. And those cute yelps you made!"

"I'm glad you found my pain amusing," I said sarcastically, glaring at her as a blush spread across my cheeks.

She looked at me, then suddenly furrowed her brow, staring at me as if seeing me for the first time. "Hey, why are you dressed like that? Are you going to a costume party or something?"
 
I froze, realizing what was about to happen.
 
"And that makeup - it makes you look like a much older…" Her eyes widened. "Holy hell. There's no mother and daughter here, is there? YOU'RE Rosie Adams, the woman who just bought this house."
"W-what? No, you're wrong!" I said, trying to sound persuasive, but even I could hear the nervousness in my voice. "It's just - I'm dressed like this because -" I had known that they might find out somehow, and that I would have to think of some excuse, but I hadn't found one yet. And now it seemed to be too late.

She shook her head. "Wait until I tell mum that she spanked her adult neighbour. That's hilarious! She's going to –"

"No! Please don't tell her," I squealed. I think this is what sealed my fate. If I had tried to intimidate her with my maturity and authority, maybe I could have taken charge of the situation and commanded her to keep quiet. Instead, I whined like a child.

"Oh?" She raised an eyebrow and smiled evilly, clearly enjoying the situation. "But she deserves to know. It wouldn't be proper to keep this from her. Besides, maybe she'll give you another spanking for lying to her about your age."

"I didn't lie!" I protested. "You two just assumed, I didn't ..."

She raised an eyebrow. "You could have told the truth, but you didn't. That's withholding information. You deserve a spanking, at any rate."

"C-can we discuss this inside?" I said, biting my lip. This conversation was moving in a very embarrassing direction, and I didn't want anyone else to overhear it.

She was obviously enjoying my discomfort. "Of course."

She entered the hallway and closed the door behind her, regarding me with a playful air. It was clear that she intended to have a lot of fun at my expense. "Do you mean to tell me you don't want another spanking from my mother? But you clearly have an interest in them. Why else were you spying?"

I was unsure of what to say. Should I try to convince her that I had no interest in spankings? That was neither true nor believable – grown women do not hide in the bushes and peek on teenagers being spanked unless it's something they're very interested in. I could tell her that I liked WATCHING spankings, but not GETTING them, but I didn't think it would get me much sympathy from her. I stared at the floor, not knowing what to say.

She regarded me thoughtfully. "You know, I'm not going to tell my mother about what happened. I'm going to spank you myself." 
 
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I stared at her in shock, looking for an indication that she was joking, but found nothing. She meant it.

Being spanked by her mother had been embarrassing enough. But the thought of placed over the knee of a teenager, a girl still subject to parental discipline, was humiliating to a degree I wouldn't have thought possible. Yet at the same time, I couldn't say that there wasn't a part of me that found it a wonderful suggestion; specifically, the bit between my legs.

Anna folded her arms and glared at me, doing her best impression of her mother's 'You are in so much trouble, young lady' stance. The impression was slightly spoiled by the grin she was unable to remove from her face, but there was still something about it that made me weak in the knees. "You spied on my punishment, then lied to me and my mother - or deceived us, if you prefer to frame it that way. Do you agree that you need to be punished?"

Maybe I could have pointed out that I had already been spanked for the peeping, but I didn't. Instead, I blushed and looked away. She placed her hand on my chin, forcing me to look her in the eyes. "Do you need a spanking, young lady?"

"I... that's not... I'm not..." I babbled. For some reason, I was unable to look this teenager in the eye and tell her that I shouldn't be spanked.

"You don't seem very sure." She tutted. "Well, I'M sure, which is enough." She grabbed my earlobe and dragged me into the living room, toward the couch. I winced in pain; she'd certainly inherited her mother's grip.

The girl sat down on the couch, patting her jean-clad knees. "Bend over my lap, you naughty girl."

I hesitated. The thought of willingly placing myself over her knee, to submit in that manner, was somehow worse than the thought of just being spanked.

"Now!" she snapped, reaching back and slapping the back of my thigh. I squealed and quickly obeyed, resting my weight on her knees. With a smug grin, she pushed me forward, making sure my bottom was raised over her lap in just the right place to meet her hand. I guessed she'd found herself over her mother's lap enough times to know the procedure.

She lifted her hand and started to smack the seat of my pencil skirt. I shifted uneasily at the sting, but it wasn't as painful as I had feared; it was clear that Anna lacked her mother's experience. She kept at it, and the spanks gradually became harder and faster as she found her form, but she soon sighed and told me to stand up, which I did with a sense of relief.

"You're not reacting at all, and my hand is beginning to hurt. Take off your skirt," she demanded.

In retrospect, I guess it shows what sort of headspace I was in that I didn't even consider disobeying. My hands immediately began to unzip the skirt, and I let it fall to the floor, revealing my black lace knickers. Without waiting for her instructions, I placed myself back over her lap.

"Well, well, well," she laughed, gently patting the seat of my panties. "Someone is eager for her punishment to continue. Well, there's no reason to make you wait any longer, is there?" She continued to spank me.

Without the protection of my skirt, the smacks were more painful, and Anna was free to deliver them more forcefully. After a few minutes, I was shifting around on her lap, unable to prevent the occasional yelp from escaping my lips. Judging from Anna's chuckles, she found it very cute.

At this point, she seemed to have settled into a sort of rhythm; she spanked the left cheek, the right cheek, the centre of my bottom, then back to the left, covering the entire area in hard slaps. I looked over my shoulder at her, wondering if we were done soon, but the gleeful look on her face suggested she was planning to continue for some time.

After a while, she started to gently rub my bottom again, and I squirmed a little at her touch.

"You know, these knickers are very cute, but I think it's time to take them down. All real spankings are on the bare bottom, and you want a real spanking, don't you?" She then placed her fingers in the waistband and began to lower my panties to my knees without waiting for a reply – which was good, because I wasn't entirely sure what my answer would end up being. Despite the sting, there was something pleasurable about the whole affair.

I hadn't thought that the thin fabric of my lace knickers would offer my protection, but when she started to spank my bare backside, I was proven wrong. I was soon wriggling around on her lap, squealing with every slap, and tears had begun to roll down my face. Despite this, I never attempted to get off her lap, or to try to place my hand protectively over my bottom – somehow, this teenager seemed to have found some part of me that even I didn't know was there.

"Well, what have we here?" Anna exclaimed joyfully. I felt her bend over and pick up something from the floor, then the ominous sound of her patting something firm against her palm.

"I was just thinking about how my hand was starting to sting again, when I discovered you'd left something nearby for me to use. How thoughtful!"

I howled as I felt something cracking down on my already burning behind. I turned my head to see her lifting my fuzzy slipper over her head, before once again bringing it down on my unprotected posterior, accompanied by a loud smack and another howl from me.

Again and again, the sole of my slipper struck my poor rear end. I was now kicking my legs furiously, followed by pitiful sobs.

Finally, she placed the slipper down on the ground again. She helped me up into a sitting position, holding me on her lap and whispering gently into my ear that I was forgiven as she hugged me close and gently rocked me back and forth. It felt wonderfully comforting. I later learned that his was the way she was comforted by her mother after a spanking; if her mother hadn't caught me, I could have watched it happen.

Once I had calmed down, she helped me to my feet, and I gingerly rubbed my stinging bottom. She smiled at my obvious discomfort.

"Well," she said as she rose to her feet. "I think it's clear you're going to need another spanking soon. Maybe I should come over next Friday and give you another dose?" I opened my mouth with a horrified expression on my face, but she placed a finger on my lips. "Ah - don't lie to me, or I'll wash your mouth out with soap and give you another spanking. Tell me honestly; do you want me to spank you again?"

I blushed, looking at the floor. "Yes, Miss," I admitted. There was something wonderful about being dominated by this small brat. I had never felt like this before, and I wanted her to return as soon as I could sit comfortably again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The new butler (M/FF story)

Lady Lenora smiled at me at I sat down in her office. The slim, red-headed noblewoman was only in her mid-twenties, but she had a powerful, ...