Sunday 25 August 2024

Learning from Sheila (F/F story)

The first time I met Sheila Page, my little sister Lucy's new friend, she had my sister draped over her lap as she spanked her bare bottom.

I had come to Lucy's flat to deliver a jacket that my sister wanted to borrow for an upcoming party – one of the last big parties before they left high school. I knocked on the door and entered without waiting for a reply, as was our usual style. Hearing some curious smacking sound, I entered the living room, where Sheila was sitting on the sofa. Lucy was lying down, with her skirt raised and her panties lowered, her naked bottom was resting on Sheila's lap, and Sheila was spanking her soundly with a surprisingly calm expression on her face. I gaped – what the hell was going on?

Sheila must have heard me enter, for she looked up and gave me a big smile. "Oh. You must be Kate, right? Lucy's older sister? How lovely to finally meet you. Please sit down – we are almost finished."

I was still staring at her in shock. I was stuck between leaving immediately to give Lucy some privacy in this humiliating situation, wrestling Sheila to the ground to save my poor baby sister, or just waiting for the whole thing to be over. I looked at Lucy, who had also turned to face me. Her face was wet with tears, and there was an embarrassed look on her face at having her punishment witnessed, but nothing about her expression suggested that she wanted me to rush to her aid. In the end, I decided to do as Sheila suggested, and I sat down in the nearest comfy chair.

For two or three minutes, I watched Sheila's hand rise and fall as she struck my sister's red bottom. Lucy squirmed and yelped, but she didn't protest or try to struggle free. It was surreal – why was this happening? Why had an eighteen-year-old girl taken another across her knee and bared her bottom for a spanking?

With a final flurry of smacks, Sheila ended the punishment. She helped Lucy stand up and hugged her, soothingly rubbing her back as the poor girl dried her tears. "Usually, you'd be spending a few minutes in the corner right now, but since your sister is here, I'll let you off just this once."

Lucy smiled gratefully, returning the hug. "Thanks, Sheila. You're always so kind."

I raised an eyebrow. If someone had spanked my bare bottom until it was red and swollen, I was fairly sure I wouldn't be describing them as 'kind'. Or maybe I would – I would presumably be doing anything I could think of to placate the violent madwoman – but Lucy sounded as if she meant it.

We all sat down and chatted, and the girls were talking about which colleges they were hoping to get into, what they were planning to do with the summer, and which films they were going to see, all while ignoring the fact that one of them was squirming in her seat, trying in vain to find a position that wasn't quite as uncomfortable as all the others.

After a while, Sheila told us she had to go if she wanted to reach the store before it closed. When we were finally alone, I turned towards my sister. "OK, want to explain what the hell that was all about?" She raised an eyebrow, wondering what I meant, so I clarified. "You were over your friend's knee getting your little tushy spanked."


"Oh, that's just Sheila," Lucy said, as if that explained anything. "She's a real take-charge person, and she's always assisting those who need it. She really helps people grow."

"By smacking their rear ends?"

Lucy nodded. "She says some people grow up quicker than they mature, and that adult responsibilities can sometimes be too much. Some people have the maturity and self-discipline required – others benefit if discipline is provided from outside." I raised an eyebrow. My sister sounded like a cult member.

We chatted for a little while, but I soon handed her the jacket she wanted to borrow and excused myself. I decided to run after Sheila, and quickly found her – she hadn't been walking particularly fast, and I was a foot taller than the petite girl. We exchanged pleasantries, and I asked "So, how did you end up spanking my little sister?"

"A lot of girls find they aren't as adult as they think they are," Sheila told me as we walked. "They have to make their own way in a large, confusing world, and miss parental authority." She shrugged. "People tell me I'm wise beyond my years, and since I can help them, I see no reason why I shouldn't."

"Parental authority?" I said, feeling sceptical. "Lucy was never spanked growing up!"

Sheila sniffed. "I can tell. If she had, she would never have allowed her home to look like that – the state of that place…"

I thought back to the flat I'd just left. "Oh, was that all? It wasn't THAT messy, was it? I really don't think that's something worth punishing her for. Hell, you should see the state of MY flat."

Sheila raised an eyebrow as she looked at me. "Maybe I should."

Her expression caused my rear end to tingle unpleasantly. I suddenly pictured myself being bent over the lap of a girl who was a decade younger than me, having my bare bottom smacked while I cried and promised to be good. Blushing at the image, I decided to end the conversation before I talked myself into trouble. As I walked away, Sheila was still giving me the same thoughtful, off-putting look.


A few weeks passed. I had invited Lucy over one Friday evening for an evening of wine and board games, and she'd asked if Sheila could come. I told her that was fine with me, though I took extra care to clean my flat, so that the intimidating little girl wouldn't see what my place usually looked like.  There was something unsettling about her – mainly the fact that she seemed quite willing to pull me across her lap and spank me if she thought I needed it. As they arrived, Sheila glanced around and gave an approving nod. I breathed a sigh of relief, causing her to smirk in a way that had me blushing. I could tell that this girl was getting into my head.

The evening started off fine, with good wine, fun games, and pleasant conversation. I think it was around the third or fourth bottle that things started to go off the rails. I don't remember who started it or why, but Lucy and I started to make sharp comments at each other. We brought up old, half-forgotten arguments, and said a few hurtful things – some false, some true.

Finally, Sheila had enough, and she sighed and turned to Lucy. "I will not let you say such things to your sister. You're being cruel and hurtful, and I'm not going to allow it." She scolded her severely for a few minutes, before patting her lap. "Come here."

For a moment, it looked like Lucy was about to protest, but when Sheila narrowed her eyes, my sister folded immediately. She placed herself over the petite girl's lap, and Sheila wasted no time in raising the hem of her dress and lowering her panties to her knees. She stroked my sister's quivering bottom briefly, before lifting her hand and starting to smack her.

I stared in wonder. I had seen the tail-end (if you'll pardon the expression) of a spanking like this, but this was the first time I saw the beginning of one. Sheila's hand moved rapidly from cheek to cheek, and the loud smacks rang out in the room. Her slaps left behind pink handprints that immediately faded, and it took some time before Lucy's pale cheeks started to turn rosy.

When a pink, pleasant hue completely covered my sister's cheeks, Sheila started to spank harder and faster. Lucy had been lying quietly over her lap, taking it in stride, but she was now squirming and yelping with every firm slap. Her rear end turned from pink to red, and she was promising to watch what she was saying in the future. It was incredible to see how quickly my sister had turned from a haughty teenager to a sorry little girl.

Eventually, Sheila seemed satisfied with the sincerity of my sister's pleas. She was allowed to sit up, and Sheila told her to apologize to me. Lucy turned to me with tears in her eyes and told me how sorry she was for what she'd said. I accepted her apology with a satisfied smirk – which quickly faded when I saw the look in Sheila's eyes.

"Lucy deserved every smack I gave her, but so do you, young lady," she scolded me. I rankled at being called 'young lady' by a teenager, but she wasn't done. "You were just as bad as her, if not worse, and deserve a hot bottom of your own." I wanted to protest, but I couldn't. I HAD been just as bad as her, and being almost a decade older, I was supposed to be the more mature one. That wasn't something I wanted to admit, though.

Sheila narrowed her eyes at me, folding her arms in front of her chest. "I think you deserve a spanking, young lady." I met her eyes, but quickly looked down, staring at the floor. I didn't know what to say. Was there anything that could save me?

"I can tell that you agree with me." Sheila patted her lap. "Come here, young lady." I rose on trembling feet, walking over to her and placed myself over her lap. I was draped over my own couch, and a teenager was about to spank me. I was grateful that none of my friends or coworkers could see me now.

Calmly, as if she'd done this hundreds of times before, Sheila lifted the hem of my dress. My panties were pulled down to my knees, and she gave my trembling bottom a quick rub before she started to spank me.

As the first smacks landed on my poor posterior, I winced. I had never been spanked before, and Sheila's hand stung more than I had expected. Still, while it was painful, it was tolerable – but I saw no reason to celebrate. Judging from what had happened to Lucy, it was going to get a lot worse before it was over.

As her hand moved from side to side, flattening my buttocks with every firm smack, Sheila began to lecture me. "I am disappointed in you, Kate. You're the big sister, and you're supposed to set an example. You've acted very immaturely today – so I guess an immature punishment is only appropriate."

Her hand moved to the lower parts of my bottom, and I squealed as I noticed how sensitive I was down there – I don't think she was spanking much harder, but it was far more painful. "I'm sorry," I whimpered.

"That's good to hear, but you're not nearly as sorry as you're going to be," she promised.

It didn't take long before she started to spank harder and faster – the warmup was over. Under the onslaught, I was squirming and kicking my feet, promising to be a good girl for her and pleading with her to go easier on me. She had lit a fire in my backside, and I think I would have promised her the world if only she would stop it.

By the time I was allowed to stand up, it felt like she had been spanking me for a week – though in truth, I think it was only a few minutes. I hugged my sister, tearfully apologizing to her for the hurtful things I'd said. She had long ago stopped crying as she rubbed her still-stinging rear, but fresh tears now filled her eyes.

"I am proud of you, Kate," Sheila said, beaming. "You could have said 'no', but you didn't. You accepted your punishment like a big girl. I think that was very mature of you."

I frowned. I could have said no? That had been an option? Why hadn't I been informed of this?

After I had stopped crying, I reached down to pull up my panties. To my surprise, Sheila slapped my hands away. "It's good that the two of you have apologized, but I think you still need to reflect on your behaviour – drunken arguing and saying hurtful things is not good. Lucy, you will stand in THAT corner – " She pointed behind the TV. "And Kate, you will stand in THAT one." This time, she pointed next to the bookshelf. "Hands on your head, nose in the corner, bottom bare and on display. No talking, no rubbing, no turning around."

I stared at her. Standing in the corner in my own flat? As if I was a child? I opened my mouth to protest, but Lucy quickly grabbed my arm. "Do NOT argue with her about timeouts. Trust me. You haven't felt her hairbrush," she said with a shiver. I had a distinct feeling that I didn't want to, so I obeyed.

As I stood there in the corner with my hands on my head and my poor bottom burning, Sheila sat on the sofa sipping wine. I could almost HEAR the satisfied smirk on her face. I sighed, wondering what in the world I had got myself into.

1 comment:

Approaching the head boy (m/f story)

Once again, Luther found himself patrolling the hallways between classes. The head boy found he could often quieten down misbehaving younger...