Sunday 1 September 2024

The school cleaner (f/f, ff/F story)

It was a lovely Friday afternoon, the end of the third week of my new job as a cleaning lady at the local girls' school. It was the end of the school day, so I wasn't surprised to walk past an ajar door where lights were still on – it could be a teacher working late, or a class that stayed on longer than usual, or even some pupils in detention. I did not expect, however, to hear a voice say, rather strictly, "Can you give me a single reason why you should not get a good, hard spanking, young lady?" Even more surprising, it sounded like the voice belonged to a teenager. Unable to quell my curiosity, I tiptoed over to the door and peeked inside.

I spotted two uniformed schoolgirls: A tall one with long, blonde hair, wearing the head girl badge, had her hands on her hips and was glaring down at the miscreant sitting in front of her – a petite redhead, wringing her hands nervously while staring at the floor, unable to think of anything to say. The head girl continued to lecture her, and I soon picked up that the redhead's name was Michelle, that she had been caught smoking, and that they were in the same class; the latter fact was mildly surprising, as the head girl looked older, not only because of her height, but also because Michelle was wearing pigtails, which made her look younger than her eighteen years. The fact that only one of them was about to go over the knee for a sound spanking was perhaps another sign of maturity. The head girl had kindly decided to punish the girl at the end of the day, so she wouldn't have to risk being overheard by her classmates – and wouldn't have to sit down in class on a sore bottom.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I knew that the school rules permitted the use of corporal punishment, regardless of the age of the pupil, and that head girls were also authorized to dole out spankings when needed. But I had assumed it was some old, no-longer-practiced rule that had just never been repealed – I didn't imagine that it was still happening. And to think that these girls could not only spank younger pupils, but their classmates, was more than I could fathom.

At this point, the best thing to do would probably be to close the door and continue my work. I was far too curious, however. I had never been spanked growing up, and had never seen anyone receive a spanking. There was something fascinating about the whole affair, and if I walked away now, I didn't think I would be able to forgive myself. In the battle between fascination and propriety, fascination easily won out, so I remained at the door and continued to watch and listen.

"I am disappointed in you, Michelle. You're usually so well-behaved! Those girls are a bad influence on you, and you shouldn't hang out with them."

Michelle looked close to tears already. "Please, Haley, do you have to spank me? Isn't there anything else we can do?"

The head girl shrugged. "I can send you to the headmistress for a caning, if you'd prefer that."

The girl turned pale. "No! Please! I'll take the spanking."

Haley nodded. "I suspected as much. Very well, then. Fetch the chair."

Michelle rose on shaking legs, walking over to a straight-backed, armless wooden chair resting against the wall. She picked it up and carried it to the middle of the floor, where the head girl would have plenty of space to swing her arm, while the miscreant could kick her legs with no risk of damaging the furniture. The chair was placed facing me, so I would have an excellent view of the proceedings, which I thought was very considerate of them.

Haley sat down and crooked her finger, then pointed to the floor. When Michelle moved to stand in front of her, Haley raised the girl's skirt. "Hold this," she said, handing Michelle the hem of her own skirt. The girl obeyed, and Haley placed her fingers in the waistband of Michelle's white cotton knickers. With cold efficiency, as if she'd done this a hundred times before, she pulled the girl's panties down to her knees, leaving her standing there on display. Michelle blushed, but she didn't protest – she probably realized it wouldn't help her.

Haley patted her lap, and the girl bent over her knee, her pale cheeks quivering slightly as she waited for the first smack to land. Haley, however, seemingly intended to drag things out. She started to gently rub the girl's bottom, watching the goosebumps forming on the pale skin. "You have been a very naughty girl, Michelle. I hope you are ready to face the consequences."

"Yes, Miss Haley," Michelle replied meekly.

The head girl continued to stroke her softly, before suddenly lifting her hand and delivering a firm smack that rang out in the quiet room. I jumped at the sound, and from the yelp that escaped Michelle's lips, it was just as painful as it sounded. Haley continued to spank her, rapidly delivering two dozen equally-firm spanks.


I watched, transfixed, as Haley thrashed her misbehaving classmate. Her stern face showed determination as she spanked hard and fast, her hand moving from cheek to cheek. The once-pale cheeks were turned an even pink, but the strict head girl showed no sign of slowing. Michelle squirmed a little over Haley's knee, but after the initial yelp, not a sound escaped her lips, and her eyes remained dry. I think she was attempting to take her punishment stoically – though if she was trying to impress Haley, it clearly wasn't working.

The spanking must have gone on for about ten minutes when Haley suddenly stopped, telling the girl to stand up. Michelle rose, reaching back to rub her burning buns, but the head girl slapped her hands away. "Go fetch the slipper," she said.

Michelle grew pale, staring wide-eyed at her. "Not the slipper! Please, anything but that!"

"I wasn't asking you, Michelle, I was telling you," Haley said, folding her arms in front of her chest. "But if you're so adamant, you can still have that caning that I – oh, you'll fetch the slipper instead? Wise choice, girl."

Still with her panties around her knees, Michelle shuffled over to the other end of the room, picking up an old gym shoe from a table. She shuffled back, handing the object to the head girl, who patted her lap. Michelle bent over with far more reluctance than before – it was clear she feared the slipper, either from reputation or from personal experience. And as the first crack of the slipper rang out, followed by a howl from the red-bottomed schoolgirl, I realized why.

As the feared slipper began its work, all efforts to remain stoic were thrown out the window. Soon, Michelle was squirming over her lap, kicking her legs and sobbing out promises to be good while tears ran down her face. I gasped, shocked that a simple piece of footwear could be so effective.

And it was probably that gasp that proved to be my undoing.

Haley suddenly looked up, staring my direction. Her stern eyes narrowed. "You there! Come here!"

I might have been able to just walk away – or maybe run – but I didn't. Blushing shamefully at having been caught peeking, I entered the room.

Haley told the girl to stand up, and she did so, finally allowed to rub her blistered bottom. Both girls glared at me – Michelle with the red-eyed, hurt expression of finding out that someone was spying on their most humiliating moment, Haley with stern disappointment. "You're that new cleaner, aren't you?" the head girl asked. "Nell something?"

"Nelly Stanton," I responded, not sure what else to say.

Haley rose to her feet and stood before me, folding her arms in front of her and regarding me sternly in a way that made me anxious. "Well, Nelly, would you like to explain just what you were doing?"

"It's Miss Stanton," I corrected her automatically. Pupils were expected to call us by our first name.

The girl reached out and slapped my face hard. I reached my hand up and gingerly rubbed my cheek. I couldn't believe it!

"You skulk in corners, spy on this poor girl's private punishment, and then dare to give me attitude? Does that seem wise to you, Nelly?" the girl scolded. Looking up at her face, I realized just how tall this girl was – and how scary she could look when angered.

"I'm sorry!" I squeaked. Under the strict glare of a schoolgirl half my age, I had folded immediately. Haley nodded approvingly, and Michelle giggled. It was clear the schoolgirl enjoyed seeing the head girl's wrath turned towards a new target, particularly an adult.

Haley was still looking sternly at me. "You know, I could tell the headmistress about you spying on the schoolgirls, which will almost certainly cost you your job… or I could punish you myself." She tapped her foot as she thought about it. "Which would you prefer?"

"Um. What do you mean, punish me?". That didn't sound good.

"I will bare your bottom, place you over my lap, and give you a sound spanking – the same sort of spanking you've just seen Michelle receive," she replied. Michelle gasped, her eyes shining with wonder at this prospect. "Make your choice."

Now, on the one hand, Michelle's spanking had looked incredibly painful, not to mention humiliating. On the other hand, I liked this job, and didn't want to lose it already – particularly not with the revelation that I had been peeking on pupils' private punishments. Besides, I had never been spanked before, and there was a part of me that was very curious about what it would be like.

"I'll take the spanking," I mumbled.

"It's Miss Haley to you, girl," she responded. "And speak up – I can barely hear you!"

I blushed, but dutifully repeated, "I'll take the spanking, Miss Haley."

She smiled. "Good." She sat down in the chair, crooking her finger. "Come here, Nelly."

I glanced at Michelle. Surely the girl would be asked to leave? Being spanked by a schoolgirl sounded humiliating enough – surely the other girl, still drying tears and rubbing her spanked rear, wouldn't be allowed to remain here?

"Michelle stays," Haley said firmly in response to my unspoken query. "You watched her spanking, so I see no reason why she shouldn't get to watch yours. Now, come here. You don't want to make me angry right now, believe me."

I stepped over to the head girl, who lifted the work tunic I was wearing and told me to hold it – just like she had done with Michelle. She untied my slacks, pulling them down to my knees. My panties soon followed. I blushed; I was standing in a school, being undressed by a girl half my age, who was about to put me across her knee and spank my bottom. My day had certainly taken an interesting turn. Standing there effectively naked from the waist down, being scolded by one schoolgirl while another giggled and did not even attempt to conceal her enjoyment of the situation, would probably count as the lowest point of my life.

"Now, bend over my knee, Nelly, so I can begin your spanking," Haley announced. I obeyed, leaning forward over the girl's lap. The cool air of the room caressed my naked, upturned bottom, while I stared down at the carpet, waiting for her to begin. Glancing down, I could see our legs – hers immaculately dressed in her uniform skirt, long socks, and shoes, and mine with trousers and panties at half-mast. It was a study in contrasts.

As Haley lifted her hand and began to spank me, I realized that Michelle had not exaggerated in her whimpers – in fact, it was far more painful than I had anticipated. I would not have believed that a teen girl's hand could sting like that!

"Lie still," Haley scolded as I squirmed, and her left hand pressed down on my lower back to hold me in place while her right hand continued its assault on my poor, unprotected posterior.

"But it hurts," I exclaimed.

She chuckled. "It's supposed to hurt, Nelly. That's why it's a punishment. Lie still, or I'll get Michelle to hold you down."

Michelle stepped forward, eager to participate, but I bit my lip and decided to lie still and take it. This teenaged girl had managed to accept her punishment stoically – why shouldn't I, a grown woman, be able to do better?

My resolve lasted for almost twenty seconds. "Ow! That's enough, surely!" I yelped, reaching back to rub my stinging butt.

Haley sighed, grabbing my arm and pushing it against my back with rather more force than I thought was necessary. "Reaching back? Whining already? I must say, I'm disappointed. I had hoped you would be braver than this. Michelle, hold her arms, please."

The schoolgirl stepped forward, kneeling down in front of me and grabbing my hands. She grinned as she watched my face, clearly enjoying the sight of me getting my just deserts. "Does it sting? Really badly?" she asked conversationally. I decided not to respond.

Haley's hand continued to rise and fall, quickly, regularly, and mercilessly, pounding down on my poor flesh. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, and I tried to squirm away, but the two girls easily held me in place. The pain in my backside was bad enough, but being forced to look at Michelle's sadistic grin made it much worse.

After what seemed like forever, Haley paused the spanking, began to rub my bottom, and said thoughtfully, "You know, I just had an idea. You spied on Michelle's spanking, so you know what would be poetic justice?" A cold shiver ran down my back, and I had a strong feeling that this day was somehow about to get even worse. "If Michelle got to spank you for a bit. Michelle, would you be willing to switch places with me?"

Michelle stared up at her with wild glee. "Really!? Do you mean it? I get to spank her?"

"Of course," Haley said warmly.

"Don't I get a say in this?" I protested.

"No," Haley responded. "Get up," she said with a particularly firm smack to my thigh.

I stood up, desperately wanting to rub my burning bottom, but a hard look from Haley convinced me it would be a bad idea. Haley rose, and Michelle sat down – and then immediately jumped to her feet again, rubbing the seat of her skirt. "Ow!"

"That's right, you're still sore!" Haley said. "I'd forgotten. Don't worry." She fetched a pillow from a cupboard, placing it on the chair. "Now, you'll be more comfortable."

No one seemed concerned with MY comfort, but I found it wiser to keep quiet about that.

Michelle gingerly sat down on the pillow, then patted her lap eagerly. Reluctantly, I laid down over her knee. I was no longer curious about spanking, and I wanted it over as soon as possible. Haley knelt down in front of me, holding my hands just like Michelle had done, and Michelle lifted her arm to begin the spanking.

It was clear that this was the first time that Michelle spanked someone, but what she lacked in experience, she made up for with wild enthusiasm. Her hand slammed down on my bottom with great force, dancing around randomly all over my burning cheeks. More than a few slaps landed on the top of my thighs, or the lower parts of my back, but despite my whimpers and protests, I received no sympathy from either of them. Michelle was laughing gleefully, and Haley was smiling down at me with a scornful, satisfied grin.

I kicked my legs furiously, until my slacks fell off and my panties flew across the room. My face was covered in tears, but there was no mercy to be found anywhere.

After a long, agonizing punishment, Michelle suddenly stopped. "My hand is beginning to sting," she complained. I found it hard to summon much sympathy for her.

"You can stand up," Haley told me. I jumped to my feet, vainly trying to rub the sting from my burning bottom, and though tears were still running down my face, it was tears or relief. Finally, it was over!

That's when I heard a pattering sound, and I looked down to see Haley sitting in the punishment chair, tapping the slipper against her palm. "Now, let's get to the final part of your punishment. You hadn't forgotten the slipper, had you?" She must have seen the look on my face, for she smiled. "Oh, you had? That's adorable. Now, back over my knee, Nelly, and we'll make sure you're truly sorry for what you've done."

"But I AM sorry! Really! I'll never do it again!" I pleaded.

She scowled. "You've been obedient so far, Nelly – don't ruin it now. I'd hate to have to tell the headmistress about your spying." She patted her lap. "Over my knee now, girl."

Seeing no other way out of the situation, I once again lowered myself over the cruel schoolgirl's lap, feeling her caress my sore cheeks. "Your bottom is nice and red, but not red enough, I'm afraid. Well, we'll soon fix that," she said cheerily as she lifted the slipper.

I have never experienced anything as painful as the sting of that slipper crashing down on my poor, blistered bottom. She swung it hard and fast, with the experienced hand of an expert. Despite my desperate squirming, every firm smack landed precisely where she wanted it to.

I was howling, kicking my legs, with tears running down my cheeks. Who could have imagined that a teenager could be capable of such cruelty? I blubbered, I pleaded, I promised to be good, but it all fell on deaf ears. I turned to Michelle, hoping she would show me sympathy, by she still had that wicked grin she had worn all through my awful punishment.

Finally, after what seemed like hours of thrashing, Haley put the slipper down. She helped me up, and I was soon sitting in the teenager's lap, being comforted. I felt no shame at sitting there, naked from the waist down, sobbing and promising to be good while she comforted me and told me I was forgiven. It felt natural – and delightful, after what I'd been through.

It took a long time before I calmed down, but finally, Haley told me to stand up. I hissed in pain as I pulled my slacks up – they were a little too tight for my comfort. I placed the panties in my cart. I couldn't stand the thought of wearing them right now.

"I hope you'll behave yourself from now on," Haley told me as the girls left. "If not, feel free to come see me whenever you feel naughty."

I thanked her kindly for the offer, but I told her that wouldn't be necessary. As the girls walked home, I gingerly rubbed my burning bottom, and started cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Approaching the head boy (m/f story)

Once again, Luther found himself patrolling the hallways between classes. The head boy found he could often quieten down misbehaving younger...